..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
For all you people who said that you want Vikas to win because he hasn't been part of any contrevorsy well think again because today they showed a VT that had Vikas throwing tantrums on the sets. All the production people are fed up of him and Deepika. He also had and argument with the reality producers on the show. Vikas is a great performer but when i saw the VT i was shocked....😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i never lked hm he is avg performer n today he was js lucky u knw n everyday ths doesn happen n tht VT is a big bad point tht has gt on hm no producer drector takes an actor who shows so mch tanntrums on the sets unless he is srk o smethn gu knw wht i mean he is nt the best so he should learn n nt show attitude
noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well i tink noboy is perfect..lol but its funny he didint have any prob with other contestants but he had them with the prouction house.it was quite random.
spicy47 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovly_angel

i never lked hm he is avg performer n today he was js lucky u knw n everyday ths doesn happen n tht VT is a big bad point tht has gt on hm no producer drector takes an actor who shows so mch tanntrums on the sets unless he is srk o smethn gu knw wht i mean he is nt the best so he should learn n nt show attitude

there might be few of them in list who dont like them for unknown reasons. but majority of them likes them a lot no matter whoever tells them anytihng.if talking about attitude that there r many examples of some of them.its quite natural every actor has some probs regarding certain things but when u want to give best so obviosly u had a right to discuss n give ur best.some ppl consider its a tantrum.u wont call its a tantrum. but i m proud of him they way he given ans in dilomatic way. he already cleared that he will take care nxt time. ppl like him needs that much guts to say like that.  being a modeator i wld like to tell u that its ur job to stop ppl to bash others but u urself is talking like this.n plz just coz some of his fans dont coem here. dont write such unnesecary things wat u witten i n spoiler topic wat vikas said about karan-minika.he actually said sry to karan rather than considering him a compittitor.so nxt time just be careful in writing something abotu them.
spicy47 thumbnail

Originally posted by: noha450

well i tink noboy is perfect..lol but its funny he didint have any prob with other contestants but he had them with the prouction house.it was quite random.

me also agree no one is perfect.is just that they havent been in any controversy so these ppl needs some masala to add. otherwise why they need to show such old vts about actings n problems.all contestants also find him quite decent guy. otherwise we alredy saw in show hat some of them werent getting along with each other.

sopphh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicy47

me also agree no one is perfect.is just that they havent been in any controversy so these ppl needs some masala to add. otherwise why they need to show such old vts about actings n problems.all contestants also find him quite decent guy. otherwise we alredy saw in show hat some of them werent getting along with each other.

I completely agree with u Pri..
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

I still think that Vikas is the most deserving to win, it was not him who brought that contrevorsy, it's the hosts who showed something behind the scene, he never brought in personal things or something behind the scene on stage, which I really like about him!!!!!!!..........

Edited by farislove - 15 years ago
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So what if Vikas takes interest in his wardrobe and fittings and other things? He is the one who will get marks and he has to face the comments etc.......i believe that it was too much for the production team to talk loose about him like that......

Yesterday Vikram told off everyone who wore odd clothes.....As an actor, its his responsibility to get maximum out of the production team......

Aamir Khan is also rumoured to "interfere"...but he gives us the best...

BTW, I am not supporting Vikas.....but couldn't stop commening in this...

Lastly , I don't trust these VT's shown on the show😆
Edited by tvfan1401 - 15 years ago
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tvfan1401

Lastly , I don't trust these VT's shown on the show😆

arre am sure its all staged😆 the reality producer who was fighting himself might have come up with this idea😆
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvfan1401

So what if Vikas takes interest in his wardrobe and fittings and other things? He is the one who will get marks and he has to face the comments etc.......i believe that it was too much for the production team to talk loose about him like that......

Yesterday Vikram told off everyone who wore odd clothes.....As an actor, its his responsibility to get maximum out of the production team......

Aamir Khan is also rumoured to "interfere"...but he gives us the best...

Agreed.

Edited by pksanam - 15 years ago