Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I wouldn't call him "tantrum king" just because he wants to make sure he is performing to the best of his capabilities.. and just because there aren't enough Vikas fans on this forum, it is wrong to say such things.. if he was such an average performer, is the public stupid to always make him the top voted jodi..?  you don't need to put down someone in order to prove that someone else you like is better..

i think what Vikas did was right.. and he was not rude.. he put his point clearly.. if someone keeps interfering in his personal space, of course he will not like it.. and that is the request he made yesterday at the end.. and he was very gracious to apologize.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Edited by pksanam - 15 years ago
..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pksanam

I wouldn't call him "tantrum king" just because he wants to make sure he is performing to the best of his capabilities.. and just because there aren't enough Vikas fans on this forum, it is wrong to say such things.. if he was such an average performer, is the public stupid to always make him the top voted jodi..?  you don't need to put down someone in order to prove that someone else you like is better..

i think what Vikas did was right.. and he was not rude.. he put his point clearly.. if someone keeps interfering in his personal space, of course he will not like it.. and that is the request he made yesterday at the end.. and he was very gracious to apologize.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

yaar im not calling hima tantrum king i actually want to see him in top 3 i think he is a great performer its Salil and the production house that calls him Tantrum King
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: brklyngurl4u

yaar im not calling hima tantrum king i actually want to see him in top 3 i think he is a great performer its Salil and the production house that calls him Tantrum King

no, my dear.. i didn't meant your post.. i know your title only referred to what Salil said on the show, and it is perfectly fine with me.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

however, i didn't like what someone wrote about him.. and i thought it was very unfair to him..
mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: spicy47

there might be few of them in list who dont like them for unknown reasons. but majority of them likes them a lot no matter whoever tells them anytihng.if talking about attitude that there r many examples of some of them.its quite natural every actor has some probs regarding certain things but when u want to give best so obviosly u had a right to discuss n give ur best.some ppl consider its a tantrum.u wont call its a tantrum. but i m proud of him they way he given ans in dilomatic way. he already cleared that he will take care nxt time. ppl like him needs that much guts to say like that.  being a modeator i wld like to tell u that its ur job to stop ppl to bash others but u urself is talking like this.n plz just coz some of his fans dont coem here. dont write such unnesecary things wat u witten i n spoiler topic wat vikas said about karan-minika.he actually said sry to karan rather than considering him a compittitor.so nxt time just be careful in writing something abotu them.

every1 is free here to write anything i dont hav to listen to u n see wht u lke n tht i shouldn write my opinion abt vikas is always bad n i am nt using any foul lang o anything so i cant write ths stuff if u dont like it pls dnt read i t thankz
noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: yipee

arre am sure its all staged๐Ÿ˜† the reality producer who was fighting himself might have come up with this idea๐Ÿ˜†

hahaha we never no๐Ÿ˜†maybe its all scripted.the creative team  are like'ummm what gonna be the new fight ?''
JiyaRe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovly_angel

every1 is free here to write anything i dont hav to listen to u n see wht u lke n tht i shouldn write my opinion abt vikas is always bad n i am nt using any foul lang o anything so i cant write ths stuff if u dont like it pls dnt read i t thankz

But you are provoking VD fans - I being one of them, with the way you are writing your opinions. There is someform of harshness in your words!!
SophiaQ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vikas didn't just give input - he was screaming at the production team.  If he's in a film, he'll have to work with everyone on the sets.  If this is his attitude now, who wants to work with that?

I think attitude is a huge part of this show.  You should have a good one.
spicy47 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pksanam

i agree with u.๐Ÿ˜Š
spicy47 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovly_angel

i m not saying u to listen to me. i just telling u that first try to understand his point of view. spl the post u made wat he commented on karan. it wasnt shown anything.so just be careful wat u write. otherwise everyone r welcome to give opinions.
Edited by spicy47 - 15 years ago
-DulceMaria- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tvfan1401

So what if Vikas takes interest in his wardrobe and fittings and other things? He is the one who will get marks and he has to face the comments etc.......i believe that it was too much for the production team to talk loose about him like that......

Yesterday Vikram told off everyone who wore odd clothes.....As an actor, its his responsibility to get maximum out of the production team......

Aamir Khan is also rumoured to "interfere"...but he gives us the best...

I agree wid u.
taking interest in wardrobe, make-up is no crime and u can't blame the actor for taking pains to look good, TV/films is a visible medium one has to take care of his appearance.Vikram Phadnis complimented him  and i think his hard work payed off.
secondly, i don't trust this VT thing at allthere's way too much tampering happening.
thirdly, he didn't hit back like other contestnts, he apologized but still was firm.kudos to him for being sensible๐Ÿ‘
Natalie.