September 9th Mata Ki Chowki - Highlights

samirah23 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Review of yesterday - Vansh is standing at the door listening to what his brother and Sanyukta are saying.

Sanyukta says - when did you come?  I didn't see you there!

Vansh says - I came at the right time, otherwise, the two of you would again try to get Vaishnavi out of the house.  What happened today, it wasn't good.  I wanted to talk to you about this.  We all know who did what happened today.  You are my older brother, and I give you a lot of respect.  That's why I am asking you that in the future, please don't do anything which might make you fall in my eyes.

The brother says - because of that girl, you are pointing at me, your older brother.  You are very naive

Vansh says - I am not na've, but smart.  I think that Vaishnavi came to this house at the right time, and by bringing her back, I made the best decision of my life.  I have accepted her with my heart.

He leaves saying his wife is waiting for him.

They show Vaishnavi very upset after talking on the phone to Natasha.

Vansh comes and she asks where did he go - that Natasha called.

Vansh asks what did Natasha say, and how did Vaishnavi like her.

Vaishnavi lies and says that she really liked her.  Her voice was so beautiful and she must be beautiful because she's the one you love.

There finger marks on Vansh's suit - Vaishnavi says, my hand was sweaty, and so it left a mark, but don't worry, because I will clean it - this was so sad - she is removing herself from his life as well - the best line!  You could see how upset she really was!

He takes out the gift that he bought for Natasha - a gold chain with a small gold heart. 

He grabs her hand, and stops her.  He asks her to wear it so that I can see how it looks.

He puts it on her - he says, take off the Mangalsutra, cause with the Mangalsutra on, I can't tell how it will really look.

He takes off her Manglasurtra, and puts it on the chair - she looks like he has killed her.

She remembers their wedding, and looks devastated.

He says Natasha will look really nice in this necklace.

He puts a blindfold over Vaishnavi's eyes, and comes inside dressed up in his suit - he really looks like a monkey - I can't believe this is the guy they picked to play the male lead opposite Muskaan!

She says he looks really nice and takes kajal and puts it on him to take nazar away.

He says he's really nervous, and she says you are worrying for nothing and that everything will go well.

She calls him back, and said you forgot your most special thing - she gives him back the necklace - the lines today are the best - she is his most special thing that he forgot!

He says, if you weren't here, I don't know what would happen to me!

He leaves, and she looks devastated.

A car drives into a lawn with a fountain

They show a girl wearing western clothing from afar.

She says - so, you've come

Vansha says - How did you know, you didn't even hear my voice?

She says, I don't need to hear anyone's voice.  The wind told me you were coming.

She is a really beautiful girl with long brown hair, and she runs to hug him - they don't make a good pair at all.  We need to replace this actor!

He takes out the necklace and gives it to her.

He wants to tell her something that after today, they will not be alone, and they will forever be one.  He wants to have a relationship with her that even God can't take away.

He takes out a pot of sindoor, and puts it on her mang.

It's Vaishnavi's bad dream that he is doing this. 

The good Bhabhi comes knocking at the door.  She asks, "What is wrong, why was the door closed for so long - are you okay?

She looks worried, and says that  Gauri is becoming very stubborn - don't know how to make her understand.  She didn't want to go to school yesterday, and today, she refused to eat.  She's not listening to me.  Can you talk to her, and maybe she will listen to you?  Vaishnavi aggress.

Choti Ma and Moksh are talking. Vaishnavi is going with a cup of milk and some food up the stairs.

Choti Ma says that it's good that you are here, because we were just putting together the offerings for the puja (for the lady who is doing Mata Ki Chowki), and I just want you to check it over to ensure that there is nothing missing.

Vaishnavi says - can we do this a bit later?  I want to go and feed Gauri as she hasn't eaten anything all day.  Choti Ma aggress.

When Vaishnavi leaves, Moksh says - I still don't understand why you keep doing this.  She's a fraud, and cunning.  I won't put up with this.

He drops the stuff for the puja on the floor.

Sanyukta and the Bhai are talking

Sanyukta says - since this girl came here, nothing is the same.  You are the oldest son, you have no right as the oldest son.  We have to do something for ourselves

He says - if we do something else, then Choti Ma and Vansh will be against us - she says, so?

Moksh comes and says - Sanyukta is right.  Don't lose faith, your brother is with you - I will always be with you.  Don't think of yourself as alone - we together will get Vaishnavi out of the house.

Episode ends on Moksh's face.

Comments - the dialogue today was the best!  Everything Vaishnavi said and did was a paradigm for what is happening to her.  The writers are the best, but they really are making Vansh out to be unintelligent at times - he keeps telling Vaishnavi that she's his best friend like a child.  He stands up for her with conviction when with others, but when together, he's so immature.  I wish they had another guy to play the lead up against her!

Edited by samirah23 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samirah23 thumbnail
oops - this should say September 9th ... don't know how to change the title!
yasminramesh thumbnail
I totally agree with u about vansh. The guy looks real hot but as long as he is'nt asked to act/emote...he's zilch in the acting depatment!! And I find it so stupid that he trusts and stands up for his "Patni" and also hugs her so close but actually loves someone else. Its a known secret about the way this yarn will be spun...Vansh will realise that Natasha is a gold-digger and that Vaishnavi is 916 gold and has been patiently loving and waiting for him in the sidelines...but thats after another 100 more episodes!!!
gaurv420 thumbnail
hey guys i didnt like the guy with natasha either... she looks good and love her brown hair and he looks like a pappu in front of her- sorry if i offended anyone!  even muskan looks better than him he is not charming and has no screen presence!