information about Priya Arya & Chhavi Mittal!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Can't help falling...

Contestant Priya Arya fell on the sets of SaharaOne's Saas Vs Bahu not once but four times in a single day! "I had a bad fall in the bathroom. Then I fell while getting out of the vanity van. Later I slipped while getting on the stage for my performance. The final one was when I fell while performing!"

Shall we dance?

Dancing in Saas Vs Bahu is a completely new avenue for Chhavi Mittal! "I have never tried dancing, so I thought it would be a good opportunity to explore that aspect," says Chhavi. Dancing doesn't come easily to her! "I have to put in extra efforts to remember the steps and there is stage fear too."
Posted: 15 years ago
Fire stalls shoot of Saas vs Bahu

The saas and bahus are involved in a heated battle in Sahara One's reality show Saas vs Bahu. Unfortunately, things got way too heated after a fire broke out on the sets at Chitrath Studio in Powai on Sunday.

Speaking on the incident, producer Siddharth Tewary (Swastik Pictures), says, "The fire took place at around 2.30 pm yesterday. The cloth on the roof caught fire due to the excessive heating of the lights. The entire roof was damaged. Fortunately, the fire brigade arrived quickly and above all no one was hurt."

When asked about the monetary loss, Siddharth replied, "We're still trying to ascertain that. At the moment, there wouldn't be any shoot for the next one week. Luckily, we're quite ahead of the schedule and so we can afford to take such luxury."

Rather than a raging fire what everybody would hope for is raging TRPs.