Originally posted by: cutie13

gr8 part

thank for pm

cont soon

Thanx for reading friend.

Originally posted by: samijan

gr8 part. continue soon!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Samira,

Sure I will continue ASAP… I am almost done with Part 3. I may post it by the end of day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loads of Love

- *Aimee*

Wild.Aimee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: perfectpiscean

Hey!

I like the way u write!

And the way u kept the mysteriousness!

But could u do me a favor since im kinda confused in the 1st part...Who exactly was the person sick?? Do PM me!

And when u upd8 too...PM me if possible!

-Marisha

Hi Marisha?

Thanx for reading my FF. I will surely PM you from now onwards. The person was Padma. She had a Heart Attack. How does she actually belong to Riddhima, that I cant tell you right now. But you will understand it as you read the next 2 upcoming parts.

Originally posted by: Iqbal Neha1

part 2 was really good

i liked the scene between shashank the doctor and ridz and the way ridz was handling everything was really good

i liked the way u showed how the family is closer now cant wait 2 no ridz history

Hey friend.

I am really grateful you that you are liking the Family bonding. I am a very passionate, as well as a Family person. I know most of you are waiting for AR to be together, & of course they will, even I am dying to bring them together, but there is some time left for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loads of Love

- *Aimee*

Edited by Wild.Aimee - 15 years ago
sasya thumbnail
part 2 was great👏👏👏.it was soo simple and cute with family affection.i liked the conversation between doctor,shashank and ridhima.muskan is rahul's fiance right??waiting to read her past and armaan's entery.continue soon.................. Edited by sasya - 15 years ago
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
really an awwsome⭐️ one too gud😉 so Rahul and Ridhima r bro sis😊 intresting really a nice😊 and touching one😳 plz continue it soon😊 and thanks for the pm😉

"zikar Hua Jab Khuda Ki Rehmaton Ka,
hamne Khud Ko Khushnaseeb Paya,
tamanna Thi Ek Pyare Se Dost Ki,
khuda Khud Dost Bankar Chala Aaya."

kash

j&b84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi amiee, lovely story dear, very well penned so happy to know rahul and ridz are bro and sis here, can't wait to know the history of ridz and padam, can u pls add my name in ur pm list pls i will to know went u update ur ff, tkx u :)
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Hey Aimee!

Part 2 was gr8. I loved the way u have portrayed the family re-union (Well, sort of). The 'Shashank - Riddhima - Dr. Verma' discussion was the best scene of this part.

And yeah, as the majority here is already saying it , and i'm no exception 😉😆😆 Bring in Armaan soon plz. Can't wait to actually see him in the fic and the way things are going in the story its hard to even assume how he'd be making an entry. 😳

Thanx for the pm...update real soon plz..

Luv
Shivani😊
Edited by $h!V@n! - 15 years ago
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: sasya

part 2 was great👏👏👏.it was soo simple and cute with family affection.i liked the conversation between doctor,shashank and ridhima.muskan is rahul's fiance right??waiting to read her past and armaan's entery.continue soon..................

Hi Sasya... Thanx dear...
Hmm the story a little behind as per ur prediction about RM's relationship... you will find what they are very soon... first i wanna finish up with the past & history stuff so that it doesnt invade the present story... The story will take a few leaps & may keep jumping back & forth... But dont worry i will try to rush things ASAP...

Originally posted by: kvn1983

really an awwsome⭐️ one too gud😉 so Rahul and Ridhima r bro sis😊 intresting really a nice😊 and touching one😳 plz continue it soon😊 and thanks for the pm😉

"zikar Hua Jab Khuda Ki Rehmaton Ka,
hamne Khud Ko Khushnaseeb Paya,
tamanna Thi Ek Pyare Se Dost Ki,
khuda Khud Dost Bankar Chala Aaya."

kash

Yep u r right Rahul & Riddhima are blood related & are brother-sister... but there is a little difference and you will get to know about it in the very next part. I will post next part by today, its almost ready...

Loads of Love
- *Aimee*

Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: j&b84

hi amiee, lovely story dear, very well penned so happy to know rahul and ridz are bro and sis here, can't wait to know the history of ridz and padam, can u pls add my name in ur pm list pls i will to know went u update ur ff, tkx u :)

First of Welcome to the my FF slot friend...
I am glad that you are liking the story... & Even i am happy that Rahul & Riddhima are brother sister...😆 You will get to know about Riddhima & Padma's history in next 2 parts... I wanted to finish it in one go, but it got stretched a bit, so it may take 2-3 parts.
Dont worry, i will add you to the PM list... & PM you when the next part is up... I may post it by today evening...

Originally posted by: $h!V@n!

Hey Aimee!

Part 2 was gr8. I loved the way u have portrayed the family re-union (Well, sort of). The 'Shashank - Riddhima - Dr. Verma' discussion was the best scene of this part.

And yeah, as the majority here is already saying it , and i'm no exception 😉😆😆 Bring in Armaan soon plz. Can't wait to actually see him in the fic and the way things are going in the story its hard to even assume how he'd be making an entry. 😳

Thanx for the pm...update real soon plz..

Luv
Shivani😊

Hi Shivani...
Yes it was sort-of Family reunion... they were living together, but still thery werent TOGETHER.. you will find the reason in next part. Thanx that you liked the trio's conversation... & Of course, even my hands are itching to write Armaan's story... but i am trying to finish up Riddhima's part first, so that i dont have to go back with old stuff much, coz it might create a lot of confusion later... then you will get the most awaited Armaan's part... even i love Armaan,😳 but i am still trying to figure out, how do i make his entry... i am still confused abou it a little... 😕

Loads of Love

- *Aimee*

Edited by Wild.Aimee - 15 years ago
.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hey just read ur ff andi loved  it so please pm whenever u upadate.......

❤️MONA