Frequent Posters

cutie13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

gr8 intro

where is armaan
cont soon

amazing concept....cant w8 to read more....continue soon.....plz add me to ur list!!

sasya thumbnail
ur first part was great๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.i was thinking that it was armaan and ridhima in the starting.so when it our armaan going to come into ridhima's life??
i liked the relationship between the family and rahul and ridhima,it was cute.
continue soon..........
Edited by sasya - 15 years ago
prernawaghray thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey aimee๐Ÿ˜Š
thanks for the pm sweety๐Ÿ˜‰
aha this was such a cute family bonding part loved it as it suits the title very well๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
n then yea u guessed it rite we allwere thinking they were AR but high hopes๐Ÿ˜†
it was a very apt intro acc to ur title๐Ÿ‘
loved it
๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ˜ณ
update soon
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘
sana20n thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow o wow.... amazin... i gues ur gna unfold d stry slowly...

luv d concept.. uve gt me glued 4 definite :D

update soon

luv sana
Wild.Aimee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Friends
I know all of your are waiting for Armaan to be introduced... He will be introduced shortly... i am not sure whether in part 2 itself or not, coz i hvnt finished it yet.

But i wanna thank all my friends over here...

** cool_pisces - Thanx a lot to be the first one to comment.

** sasya - Well Sasya Armaan will be introduced very soon. I cant promise when exactly, but i will try to make it ASAP.

** ania_9 - Thanx Ania

** prernawaghray - Yep, then family is bonded very well, but there is a lot more to it. Some story behind it. You will find it very soon. May be in the next few parts. & Yes i know all of you were thinking of AR... Well i can only say that wait for a while for it.

** Swansea - Thanx swansea. i will surely PM you.

** saira_1 - Hey Saira... i know most of you were confused. Mukaan is a special part of the family. i think you already know by now.

** redi50 - Thanx that you like it & i will PM you.

** kvn1983 - Hmm... well the intro was mysterious. But trust me my stury is NOT gonna be very mysterious, Its a string of events. Most of which will be predictable. I know my friends here are very smart.

** samijan - I will surely try to continue ASAP friend.

** $h!V@n! - Thanx for appreciating the story line. Its been suggested by someone else. But i have changed a lot of thing in it. But i am relived that you like it.

** Iqbal Neha1 - Thanx that you liked the way character are bonded with each other. But as i mentioned above, there is a story behind it. Just wait & watch.

** cutie13 - Hey friend even i am waiting for Armaan... LOL... you have got to wait for him. I will introduce him ASAP.

** vinu01 -  Thanx for liking the concept. Holefully i willl be able to justify the tiitle.

** sana20n - Yes the story will go a little slow at the moment. Its just the first part. But thanx that you like it.

All of you thanx a lot... I f i have missed anyone's name then please forgive me.

Loads of Love
- *Aimee*
cool_pisces thumbnail
Hi, thanks for the PM, ur first part was gr8, continue soon
cutie13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gr8 part
thank for pm
cont soon
perfectpiscean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey!

I like the way u write!
And the way u kept the mysteriousness!

But could u do me a favor since im kinda confused in the 1st part...Who exactly was the person sick?? Do PM me!

And when u upd8 too...PM me if possible!

-Marisha
Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
part 2 was really good
i liked the scene between shashank the doctor and ridz and the way ridz was handling everything was really good
i liked the way u showed how the family is closer now cant wait 2 no ridz history