Wow!!! she thought!
Regained enough composure to ask , an interview, and all this?
Just that morning it had been officially announced that he was to be her mentor.
She was ecstatic! She wanted it only that way!
And now she was reporting to him for the first time as his protegee.
He looked up, called her in and got down to making her understand how mentorship programmes were to be worked out.
Just Naina, not the now cadet but the then college girl Naina who definitely was once a pampered and protected sister of his best friend Naveen.
Her happy prattle, sweet smiles, soft laughter and charming innocence .She was a totally different Naina he was seeing for the first time .
She captivated his heart then at that moment!
It remains ,to this day, with her absolutely secure within her own!
The Better half
Waiting for love
mmm... this IS it
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=946513&T PN=1Soar like an eagle, Rajeev
( A summary of FCs 25-48)Reminisces
Anamika ( Opener of the First FC)
cool ~ ~ gal
iqbal pallavi (Yasmin)
Neetu (first member of the FC)
Edited by sunaina02 - 2008-08-26T19:48:20Z
[QUOTE]!! Important !!
You are requested to strictly adhere to the following rules.
1) No consecutive posting unless the posts are distinct from each other and rich in content and relevant or related to Rajeev , Priyanka or RP
2) One single game must not be continued for more than 6 pages, except caption games or discussions
3)Do not go on a thanking spree for eg. thanks for liking my siggy . Include the names of all the members and thank them in one single post !
4) No spamming
5) Please do not make irrelevant posts and add 'rp rocks' in the end to make ur post valid, this is known as flooding and highly discouraged in IF
6)No +1 posts, like thanks for sharing, wow, thank you, etc.
7) Strictly avoid direct or indirect attack on any other star or any other peer member of IF .
7) Avoid chatting and discussing personal information/news
RPFC Management Team
Topic started by Shaina_b
Last replied by Shaina_b