FF:Is this love?Pt114 Pg13 FINAL 31/12/2008 UPDATE

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey I am back with my second FF:Is this love?
PLOT
Nanda Family
1.Ranbir Nanda-The main protagonist of our FF. He is sweet, romantic and has a fairytale world weaved around him. He belongs to a middle class family. Works for a catering service.AKASHDEEP SAIGAL.
2.Mallika Nanda-Ranbir's loving mother. She is extremely sweet and would do anything for her only child Ranbir. She is a housewife.PAMMI(Kan's mom the actor)
3.Harischand Nanda-Ranbir's father. He works for Mr.Anand Godbole.
4.Manita Nanda-Mallika's younger sister. The female antagonist of thw FF. She is jealous of Mallika and especially Harischand coz he works for the super rich Mr.Godbole.AASTHA(The KIT actor Aastha)
5.Aditya Siddharth Nanda-Manita's son. He is a positive character. He is elder than Ranbir. He works for Bajaj Motors.ADITYA
GODBOLE FAMILY
1.Kanya Godbole-The youngest child of the super rich Godbole family. She is the protagonist of our FF. She is super rich, arrogant and a shopaholic. She is boy crazy. She loves listening to gossip and despises the poor.DIMPLE JHANGIANI
2.Pam Godbole-Kanya's mom. She is also like Kanya. Her real name is Parminder Godbole.
3.Anand Godbole-Kanya's dad. Simple, down to earth, isn't at all proud of being super rich.
4.Sweety Godbole-Sweety is Kanya's twin sister. She is nice and wants to work for the greenpeace. She is mostly seen in Indian attire and rarely seen in western.PRACHI DESAI
5.Pooja Godbole-Kanya's and Sweety's elder sister. She is sooo fun.TARANA RAJA KAPOOR.
OTHERS
1.Sanjay Godbole-Kanya's boyfriend. Sanjya is madly in love with Kanya.VISHAL SINGH
2.Shanta Bai-Ranbir's maid.
3.Shalini Rajan-She is madly in love with her cousin Sanjay.PRANEETA SAHU
BASIC PLOT OF THE FF:-
My 2nd FF:Is this love? is about a sugary sweet romantic love story that is weaved around spoilt brat Kanya and sweet Ranbir. The lovely happening and oh so sweet moments are worth waiting for. This one FF promises to make yiu wonder: Is this love????

Please temme if u wan me to continue. Coz I mite take time to update coz of my 1st FF:Punarjanm/Re-incarnation. So pls temme if u wan me to continue. I've also got an idea for another FF which I'll put up as my 1st 1 and second one progress!!!
Adios
NIDHEYA
Edited by nidhieya - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stars_shine* thumbnail
gr8 plot and character sketch
waiting for part 1
Sallu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oo i luv ur first one!
this one sound really interesting
start soooon!
desaigirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome!
Sounds great!

PART 1: Inrtoduction

The part opens at a scene at the "Godbole Mansion". Kanya Godbole is dressed in an orange skirt and top and is looking super gorgeous. She is admiring herself in front of the mirror.

Kanya-Wowwiee!!! I am looking so beautiful. Wait…. I am very beautiful. I am looking sooooo gorgeous.

Kanya's twin sister Shweta (Sweety) enters the room.

Sweety- Kanya! You are looking sooooo beautiful!!! Aap kaha ja rahi ho?

Kanya- I am going to the ice-cream parlour with Sanjay that's it. Where are you going?

Sweety- I am going to meet a lady who works for the Greenpeace. With her help I might get into working there. It is sort of a job interview!!

Kanya- Sweetyyyy. C'mon haven't you gotten over Greenpeace? Why don't you do something worthwhile like Fashion Designing or Modeling?

Sweety- Kanya Greenpeace is so worthwhile. Don't you think it is wonderful to something for others? I am delighted to meet this person.

Kanya- Chii! I don't think Greenpeace is worthwhile at all. Whatever. I am getting late for my date with Sanjay. Bbye. Goodluck for your interview!!!

Sweety-Thanks a ton!! I definitely need it. Have fun with Sanjay.

Kanya and Sweety leave the room and go downstairs. Kanya meets Sanjay at the door and hugs him. Sweety smiles at him and goes away. This is a small conversation between Kanya and Sanjay in the car.

Kanya- Sanjay I want to go for boating after the ice-cream parlour. Then we can also go to the new discotheque which opened last week. What is its name?

Sanjay- Liquids. It is supposed to be a super disco. We will surely have fun there. And boating…lets avoid boating. Let's eat ice-cream and then go to the discotheque.

Kanya- Okay Sanj!! No probs!!! I have no probs!! Well you know how much I love partying and after all I am wearing my favourite short skirt!!

Sanjay- Yes Kan!! You are looking super amazing!! Haa there is the parlour. Tum yahaan utar jao mein gaadi park karke aati hoon.

Kanya-Okay!!

This ice-cream parlour is the one where Ranbir Nanda is working. It is also a catering service. Ranbir is Kanya's waiter. Kanya is waitng at the table and Ranbir goes to take her order.

Ranbir- Maam what would you like to order?

Kanya(gets up)- I want a strawberry smoothie and a choco-chip ice-cream and Sanj wants an apple ice-cream. Thankyou.

After taking down the order Ranbir's and Kanya's eyes meet. Is this a start of a new romance? Ranbir feels as if only both of them are there in the parlour. He has already fallen in love with Kanya…Ooooooooo….

Sanjay and Kanya finish their ice-creams and they go home. Kanya is getting ready to sleep. While she recalls her date and when she remembers Ranbir her stomach does a flip-flop!!!

END OF PART ONE!!

Hope you liked my part 1. wait and I'll post part 2!! soon!!

Adios

Sayonara

Nidheya

unpredictable91 thumbnail
great part
but it was short
continue soon
stars_shine* thumbnail
gr8 update
continue soon!
desaigirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ooooooooooo I like the intro and the first part.
Really great!
Please Continue Soooooooon!!

PART 2: Celebration time

There is a party going on in the Godbole Mansion!!! Do you wanna noe why? You'll have to read the conversation ahead for that. And Kanya's bf Sanjay is also present for the party. Even though the party is for someone else the main highlight is as usual on Kanya and Sanjay. The cute couple is always where the spotlight is!! This part also has some oh so sweet moments between Sanjay and Kanya and also between Kanya and Ranbir!!! The catering service where Ranbir is working is catering for the party.

Kanya is dressed in a skirt and a top and a jacket.

Kanya- Ladies and Gentlemen!! Here!! This party is in honour of my twin sister Sweety who got through an interview to work for the Greenpeace. Please do clap for her. Sweety please come here so I can give you a congratulations gift!! Please!!

Sweety (going towards Kanya)- Thank you everybody thank you. I am so glad that I have got through this interview!! It has always been my dream to work for Greenpeace!!!

Kanya gives her a gift. It is a… read on to know!!!

Sweety- Wowwiee Kanya!! An I-Phone!! Just what I wanted!! What an icing to the cake!!

Kanya- Of course Sweety. I will only give you the best of all gifts. After all I am Kanya Godbole not a street hawker. Right guys? Now lets party!!!!

Sweety (Pulling Kanya aside)- Kanya is it necessary to party? I don't enjoy partying so much.

Kanya- But I do!!!! I absolutely enjoy partying!!

Sweety- Kanya this party is in my honour!

Kanya- So what? As usual I am the spotlight of this party as well!! Sweety you are plain jealous coz I am super popular among the youngsters and you are not. You are popular among the older ones!! Ha Ha Ha!!!

Sweety- Kanya I am not at all jealous of you! Why should I be? You are my twin sister after all. And there is no harm in being popular among the adults. It is actually a matter of pride for me!! I feel so respected. Kanya? Kanya? Huh?

Sweety looks around for Kanya and is shocked to see that she has disappeared.

Sweety- How could she be so rude? Huh?

Sanjay Kanya's boyfriend enters the party and all the girls are all over him. But his eyes only look for his Kanya. He runs over to her gives her a tight hug and gives her a kiss on her cheek.

Kanya- Wow Sanjay! What was that for?

Sanjay- For being the most beautiful girl in the world Kanya!!

Kanya- Sanjay!! You are so romantic. C'mon let's dance!!

Both of them run over to the dance floor and start dancing. Suddenly a romantic song- Tum Se Hi starts playing.

Sanjay- You have got the most expressive and beautiful eyes darling!!

Kanya- Oh really? Yaa you are right!!

Sanjay- Kanya.....here I am being so romantic and you are praising yourself.

Kanya- C'mon its my biggest hobby Sanj!

Sanjay- What Kanya?

Kanya- Myself!!!!! What else did you expect………yes and also you.

Sanjay- How nice of you darling!!

Sanjay moves closer to Kanya and holds her hands and squeezes them real hard. Kanya blushes. They look at each others eyes with passion and love.

Sanjay- Kanya whatever I am is because of you. I don't know how life would have been if not for you.

Kanya- Thank you Sanj. I know it yaar. I know that I am the reason for your living. No need to tell me.

Sanjay- Kanya please. Stop this. I really love you. I can't bear the idea of losing you. I feel like dying when I think of that. I want you to know that.

Sanjay- Sure I wont forget that. C'mon Sanjay I wanna get relli personal!!

Sanjay puts his hand around Kanya and the other on her shoulder. She automatically puts her hands on his shoulders. They are lost in each other. Sanjay moves closer and kisses her forehead and cheeks relli passionately. Then Kanya closes her eyes and Sanjay's lips move towards Kanya's. They are about to meet when-

Ranbir- Ma'am here are the juices for you.

Kanya(relli furiously)- Oh you dumb man!! Cant you see that we were about to kiss. Couldn't you have waited for another 5 mins before disturbing us?

Ranbir- Sorry ma'am. Actually it is very dark in here so I couldn't see anything. That is why this happened.

Kanya- What sorry? You expect me to apologise you? Me? Kanya Godbole? Listen to me you common man. You will have to pay for this mind it.

Sanjay- Kanya its okay na. Leave it. We can kiss now. Its okay mister.

Ranbir- Ma'am I promise I won't cross paths with you again.

Kanya- I wont forgive you. Don't you know that Kanya Godbole never forgives a person? Sanjay I am not in a mood to kiss you. This rotten egg spoilt all my fun.

Sanjay- Mister you better leave now. My Kanya is not in good mood now.

Ranbir- Okay sir. But ma'am I am really sorry.

Ranbir goes away from there. Kanya is boiling inside and she walks away from there. Sanjay tries to go after her but someone stops it. It is Shalini, Sanjay's cousin sister.

Sanjay- What Shalini? Why are you stopping me?

Shalini- Sanjay but Kanya is really angry right now. It isn't safe to follow her when she's angry.

Sanjay- But Kanya is my girlfriend. I love her!!

Shalini- I know Sanjay but you better leave her alone right now. C'mon let's dance!!

Sanjay- Okay Shalini.

Sanjay and Shalini start dancing and then the scene shifts to Ranbir and Kanya. Kanya is rushing along and going to her room to check if her make-up is alright and Ranbir is carrying glasses of orange juice. Kanya is talking on the phone.

Kanya(Onto the phone)- Haa Papa. Definitely. I will definitely buy a new gown to wear for you society party. Okay Papa. Bye.

Ranbir- Ma'am please move out of the way. Ma'am! Ma'am!

Kanya doesn't hear Ranbir. She bumps into him and the glasses of juice fall onto her dress spoiling them. Watch out for her reaction!!

Ranbir- Oh no! Not again. Ab toh tu gaya Ranbir. Ma'am I am really sorry. I didn't mean to bump in to you. I even told you to move aside a little.

Kanya- No......no.....no. It's my fault actually. I am sorry that I made you spill the drinks. I should have heard you when I was speaking onto the phone. I was so engrossed in the call that.....I'm really sorry.

Ranbir is shocked to hear Kanya apologise!! He bends down to pick up the broken pieces of glass when Kanya too bends down to pick up the pieces. Now for a little romance between our leads guys!!!

Kanya- Here I'll help you pick up these pieces.

Ranbir- No ma'am. I'll do them myself. I am used to all this.

Kanya- Just listen to me. And let me help you.

Kanya and Ranbir are picking up the pieces of glasses when Ranbir's hand touches Kanya's. They both instantly look at each other and Kanya flashes one of her sweetest smiles to Ranbir. Once again they look down and start picking the glass pieces. Once they finished, Ranbir gets up and Kanya holds his hand and gets up.

Kanya- Actually I am very sorry for yelling at you then. I can get very unreasonable at times.

Ranbir- That's okay madame. When someone beautiful like you shouts at one no one will feel bad.

Kanya- C'mon pleaseeee. Okay noe I hafta for.

Ranbir-Okay ma'am.

Kanya(In her mind)-"What is happening to me? Why did I apologise to that man when he spoilt one of my best dresses? And c'mon what has happened to me? What is this?

Then they both go away. This is the end of part 2. Ranbir is all smiles ad he walks into the kitchen and Kanya is shocked and surprised that she even apologised to someone. It was the first time in her life that she had done that. She is wondering what has happened to her.

END OF PART 2

Hope you liked it...Please check for the next update by friday!!

Nidheya

Part 3: At the ice-cream parlour

It is 6:30 in the morning and everything is silent in the Godbole Mansion. Kanya sits up and drinks some water. Then she lies back in bed and tries to go back to sleep. She tosses and turns for a while but isn't able to sleep.

Kanya- Yeh kya ho raha hain? Why am I not able to sleep? Gosh!!! It is 6:30am onlyyyy.  Perhaps if I go and have a biscuit or two I might be able to go back to sleep.

She gets up and opens a pack of biscuits that was kept in her drawer. She takes out two biscuits and eats them. After that she cuddles into her bed and tries to sleep.

Kanya- Why? Why me of all people? I wanna sleep!! Mujhe neend hi nahin aa rahi. I think I'll go do some exercise and have a bath. Kaunsi exercise suit pehnu?

She opens her fitness cupboard and takes out a black and blue exercise outfit and goes into her gym. She does a lot of exercises and goes into her tub and has a bath. After a bath she wears a cute white dress with black dots on them. She leaves her hair open and is looking gorgeous. She goes down at the dining table and starts having her breakfast. Her sister Sweety and her parents are also there.

Anand- Are wa! I can't believe that you woke up so soon Kanya.

Kanya- Kya karoon papa? I wasn't able to sleep.

Sweety- How do you feel waking up so early?

Kanya- Strange.

Pam- Haha!

Kanya- It isn't funny guys!! What's for b'fast? Wow!!! Aloo parathas!!!

Sweety- Papa made them.

Kanya- Relli!!! Must be very tasty then.

They eat their b'fast and Kanya is at the door with Anand.

Kanya- Papa I'm going to that ice-cream parlour to grab and ice-cream.

Anand- With Sanjay?

Kanya- No.....alone by myself.

Anand- Why?

Kanya- Simply. Just like that.

Anand- Okay beta. Jao.

Kanya- Bye papa. See you.

Anand- Bbye.

Kanya goes sits in her car and starts driving to the parlour.

Scene shifts to the ice-cream parlour.

It is Ranbir's birthday. They are giving everything for free. They are celebrating his birthday. Just as they bring the cake Kanya enters the parlour. Ranbir sees her and goes to her.

Ranbir- Miss.Godbole?

Kanya (smiling)- Yes. You are that waiter at whom I yelled at right?

Ranbir- Yes ma'am.

Kanya-I'm sorry. Have you forgiven me?

Ranbir- Aap jaisi pari ko kaun maaf nahin karega?

Kanya (smiling)- You are so sweet!!!

Ranbir- Aaj mera birthday hain. Will you come with me and cut the cake?

Kanya- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sure I'll come.
Ranbir- Thank you.

Kanya pulls her hand and takes her inside. He makes her stand with him. His friends have already lit the candles.

Friend no.1- Are wah! Ranbir tumhare paas yeh mehngi girl-friend kahaan se aayi? How much did you pay her?

Ranbir- Yeh mera girl-friend nahin hain.

Kanya- No! Ranbir is my boy-friend.

Friend no.1- Sorry Ranbir. Sorry ma'am.

Friend's and Kanya together- Happy Birthday to you!!!

Ranbir- Thank you.

He takes the first piece of cake and gives it to Kanya. She bites a piece and gives the rest to Ranbir. The celebration gets over and Ranbir goes out and Kanya follows him.

Ranbir- Thank you ma'am for saving my face.

Kanya- No problem. Friends?

Ranbir- Friends.

Kanya and Ranbir shake their hands and they don't let go of each other when Sanjay enters the parlour.

Sanjay- KANYA!!!!!!

Kanya- Hi Sanj!!! Yeh hein Ranbir. He works here. It's his birthday.

Sanjay- Isn't he the clumsy fool at whom you shouted at that day?

Kanya- He isn't a clumsy fool Sanjay. He is my friend.

Sanjay- Whatever. He is such a loser. Fancy you making friends with losers!

Kanya- Sanjay!!! How dare you call Ranbir a loser??

Sanjay- Kanya how dare you fight with me?

Kanya- Why are you so possessive about me? Can't I have my own space?

Sanjay- You are yelling at me for this loser.

Kanya- Sanjay I told you not call him a loser.

Sanjay- Oh so you have fallen in love with him or what the way you are defending him????

Kanya- Perhaps I have. What will you do?

Sanjay- Kanya?

Kanya- No I haven't. He is my friend.

Ranbir- Please don't fight because of me.

Sanjay- Come with me Kanya.

Saying this he pulls Kanya away. Kanya looks back at Ranbir and gives him a weak smile and also a flying kiss. Ranbir grabs it. Ranbir goes inside and tells his friends what happened.

Friend- Ranbir tujhe us memsaab se pyaar ho gaya hain!!

Ranbir- Haan shayad. Who itni khoobsurat jo hain.

Friend- I guess even she loves you!!

Ranbir- Never. It isn't possible.

Friend- See she defended you in front of both us and also that guy. Use bas us baath ka ehsas nahin hain. Tujhe use us baath ki ehsas dilana padega.

Ranbir- Par woh kaise?

Friend- Hum sochlenge. Ab tum ja. Let's work.

Ranbir and is friend start working and there ends this part. Ranbir is in love with Kanya. Perhaps even Kanya loves him but she doesn't know it

NIDHEYA