Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
So it is her..jus lyk v hd guessed!! :D
 Fr further stuff ..waiting fr 9:30 pm tdy!
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ayshaomar

Sunara fab observation

i always wondered who are these women staring outside but i guess i never paid much attention as i thought it may just be for the setting purposes

Aysha i don't think any of the images on that sneak peek is there without a reason.. so i was obsessed over this and finally i managed to get the snap i wanted..

Also I am wondering about the girls hand with the cloth doll... wondering if it could be Paro...

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaya100

I remember we had this conversation before Sunara and you're right from the hair ornament it looks like it is Paro and she must have some connection to the haveli dwellers to be watching from above, but then her intro scene in the sneak peak doesn't make sense. A daughter of the haveli wouldn't be going with a matka to get water. The sneak peak implied it was Paro's baraat but Sanaya wasn't dressed as a bride in the balcony scene. Thank God we're going to start getting some answers tomorrow...I'm sooo excited๐Ÿ˜Š

ya di i remember! i was lamenting to u on FB as I had missed the total discussion on this thanks to my X'mas party n trip!

di that was a concern to me too. So is she family or just adopted by them from maybe a loyal supporter's family when she was orphaned? but then, that image is clearly quite regal even if its simply back profiles!
Sanaya and the elder lady are looking very much at home looking down at the others below them from a vantage point.. the way it has been shot, the curtains, the infrastructure, however little is shown screams at that..

so could the matka scene be not literal, as she doesn't have to do it, but she is having fun with the young girls of the village? maybe she is even playful at the beginning?

hehe ya thank god! yehhh less than 9 and half hrs now!! I am counting the seconds literally! ๐Ÿ˜†

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: showviewer

Yes, it does look like Sanaya, and your speculation seems right. The scene will come in the early episodes.

i guess, but di could it be a more symbolic scenes too? rather than being an episodic scene actually?

aahhh going crazy wanting to know more! ๐Ÿ˜†

SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Her baraat was travelling into local bus so may be she is not the part of thakur's family but I hope she is :)..it will make the story even more interesting [LIST][/LIST]
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: -CharmingSanaya

Her baraat was travelling into local bus so may be she is not the part of thakur's family but I hope she is :)..it will make the story even more interesting [LIST][/LIST]

Mahnoor they were not traveling in the local bus, it was a hired bus for the wedding. Every1 in there was a part of the barat. 
chandana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Its looks like Sanaya,Nice observation...
SannyDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the clearer snap . . I remember the discussion on this . . From the snap, apart from hair ornaments, second thing is the lady in green is shorter and sadiaji(rajmata) is shorter than sanaya . . So maybe we are right, they're paro n rajmata . . But lets see, we dont have to stress our mind much unlike earlier . . We'll get this in earlier episods itself . .
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Good observation Sunara! I think so too! And even I feel that maybe the woman next to her,as you said can be the Rajmata and they are seeing the celebrations below ,possibly.. We're going to get our answers soon  <3
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This scene was shown in yesterday's episode :)