Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackWitch thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sonapari

I know I shouldn't get incited...keep calm...keep loving the show...
I HAVE NEVER POSTED A SINGLE COMMENT ABOUT AN ACTOR/ACTRESS THAT WILL MAKE ME FEEL EMBARRASED IF THAT ACOTR CAME FACE TO FACE WITH ME...
Secondly I don't know anything about ankita...
But RR team chose her which means she must be good to play laila's role...
She is goodlooking & played her part very well yesterday...
My hope is paro's innocence ,paro's character & parud story will make laila realize her true self...
we should see growth as a woman in laila's character...
One who doesn't like being a doormat to a man no matter how handsome he is...
Every woman should get respect she deserves...so I would love to see that in laila...
Thanks for your comment though...

Yes, you make sense regarding Laila's character. She shouldnt be a doormat to a man she finds attractive. No woman should be that. I think her character is one of unconditional acceptance of Rudra with all his flaws. Remember Ishaqzaade? Not that I am calling Laila a prostitute. She is sexually liberated - good for her. I have a problem with the doormat portrayal but then she is the second lead. So, even if she is shown as self respecting, it wont matter so much. I would mind it if Paro is a doormat for sure.
sonapari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

Yes, you make sense regarding Laila's character. She shouldnt be a doormat to a man she finds attractive. No woman should be that. I think her character is one of unconditional acceptance of Rudra with all his flaws. Remember Ishaqzaade? Not that I am calling Laila a prostitute. She is sexually liberated - good for her. I have a problem with the doormat portrayal but then she is the second lead. So, even if she is shown as self respecting, it wont matter so much. I would mind it if Paro is a doormat for sure.

I know...Paro will start as a shy,simple & little coy woman...
But at the end of the tory or somewhere in between she would become a strong,independent kind of smita patil type of woman...woman who stands upto rudra...rather than following his orders...
BlackWitch thumbnail
Ahh, that I would love to watch! I find Rudra more like the brooding types rather than outright dominating. I think he is serious and loves to be alone. He does not go around asking people to obey him. Atleast ab tak toh nahi hai.. Aage shayad waisa ban jaaye.
Kangto09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah, I don't reply to bait-clicky posts. Acting is a collaborative effort and not 1 actor/actress makes the show better. All of the actors have to do their part so I don't like the actor vs actor posts. Personally I like all 3 actors so I don't get it.
sonapari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

Ahh, that I would love to watch! I find Rudra more like the brooding types rather than outright dominating. I think he is serious and loves to be alone. He does not go around asking people to obey him. Atleast ab tak toh nahi hai.. Aage shayad waisa ban jaaye.

Haan ho sakata hai...he is the kind of guy who will take "no"very gracefully ...so when paro doesn't follow his instructions or orders ...I would love to watch hsi reaction...it would be awesome kind of tug of war...😆
deepthis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
As much as I like Sanaya, I disagree with ur post
If a hypothetical situation exists where sanaya is playing Laila and some other actress Paro, I would have waited for Laila to enter the show and even if the scene is for 2 min, I would have said that she is the show stealer for me, because i know she is gonna excel in that type of role too as I am a big Sanaya fan...Many Sanaya fans will say that too(don't disagree)...it's a fact and in KZK, I actually think komolika was the show stealer and I watched the show for her...

So, Ankita who is a lead in 3-4 shows can not have fans or what? She also have fans who must be waiting for her to come on screen again.. and even if they r not her fans it's their opinion...

If someone disgrace Sanaya, I would have minded too...but their posts r just to praise Laila, the char and Ankita, the actress...

Everyone watches a show for different reasons(some for leads, some for other chars too)...We hav no ri8 to ask them to stop watching the show just because they r not fans of the leads.This is a open forum..let them hav their opinions...best is to just ignore them if we don't like the posts...We hav our likes as they hav theirs...it's not necessary for everyone to hav the same opinion...this will unnecessarily create fan wars which r very popular in many soap forums... 

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Everyone is allowed to post on the forum as long as they abide by the rules of the forum, just like there are fans of an character, there will be members of the forum who dislike a character, they too are allowed to post their views/discontent.  The forum is about discussion, both appreciation as well as the critical.

What members are not allowed to do under any circumstance, is make comments about other members of the forum or target them, this is clearly stated in the forum rules.  Furthermore writing whole paragraphs in caps is not allowed on the forum, this is shouting in internet lingo and thus not allowed

Topic Closed

Leviathan