Flora3333 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
#1
Hey guys!
I've never seen a post about Shashi Gupta... (Khushi's father).. or I might have missed. Yesterday I was watching Payash sangeet episodes and noticed his expressions there!! I've noticed before too, but never analyzed that way!

He wasn't given any dialogues after his heart attack happened, and he was delivering his act with only body language! 👏
There wasn't a moment when we had trouble reading his face! Or his eyes!

In the Payash sangeet episode when Khushi performs on "Hawa hawai" , notice Shashi's expression right when the line "Bijli girane main hoon ayi" plays for the first time... his eyes! His eyes and the whole face was reflecting his pride for his daughter! 👏

(For reference, skip to 1:16 of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIGfjg5bOJQ )

Well done Sanjay Batra! 👏
Maybe we were too busy with Arshi... but how can we ignore the brilliant cast of IPK! I was always proud of the whole IPK cast because it's the BEST team I've ever seen in my life. Now again, for the umpteenth time, I salute IPK team and Shashi babua for the awesome work!

We love you! 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

4

Views

795

Users

5

Likes

22

Frequent Posters

Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
#2
Nice tribute 2 Shashi babua...Yeah he didn't have any dialogues but he rocked...WD Sanjayji 👏
.BumbleBee. thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
#3
Nice tribute...Some people do remember him :-) 👏
Sanaya.Barun thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
#4
Yeah he did amazing acting!
Posted: 12 years ago
#5
He did a fabulous job ❤️

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".