On screen jodi name poll - Vote for a jodi name!

Poll

On screen jodi name poll - Vote for a jodi name!

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi everyone!!

Am back, and this time with the on screen jodi name poll. But here there is a slight difference, Paro is short for Parvati. BUT Parvati is NOT the name that is being used. So to overcome this only Par part that is common with both names AND Paro has been used to create the jodi name, as in case later on also Parvati is never ever used, then 'Vati' being used for the jodi name will not at all remind us of the Paro part that will actually be the character's name that is used.

The names were selected as given below (dropped all that was unanimously rejected)
And cut me some slack, I asked around a hell of a lot and only very few sensible names and a bunch of insane names come up when joining this couple! I swear I have never had a couple more difficult than these 2 when conjoining!😆
So lol.. anyway here they are! Vote for the ones that make sense to u.

Paro+Rudra

ParoDra
ParoRa
PaRud
ParoRud
ParDra
PaUdra

Rudra+Paro

RuParo
DraParo
RuPar
DraRo

Vote and write the name u picked under this please.. Of course writing the name is not mandatory! You can simply vote and go too! ðŸ˜†

Also please read every single name, there r very small variations and so please pick the name u like most carefully, so that u don't have to regret about voting for the wrong name ðŸ˜³

Name break point is indicated by the CAPITAL letter in the middle of each name.

So hope we end up with a beautiful jodi name for the scorching hot jodi we have got with Paro & Rudra! 

Poll will be open for 5 days

Happy voting!! ðŸ¤—

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
PaRud sounds good ðŸ˜Š
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
PaRud sounds the best Sunara!
Thank U for opening the Poll🤗
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for making both the polls Sunara. I haven't been so uninspired by any jodi name as I am by trying to come up with something I like for Paro and Rudra...that was really inconsiderate of the PH not to think about how hard it was going to be for us😆😆
MadhuO thumbnail
Thanks Sunara.
Having a tough time.  😔
ParUdra - I wish this was on the list.
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for doing this, Sunara. 
Parud from what's available, but sounds really dull!
I don't like any of the names sorry.
This is so hard!!!
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: jaya100

Thanks for making both the polls Sunara. I haven't been so uninspired by any jodi name as I am by trying to come up with something I like for Paro and Rudra...that was really inconsiderate of the PH not to think about how hard it was going to be for us😆😆

You bet ... very inconsiderate of the PH!!! Inconsiderate of Shiva Bhagwan too ... He probably never dreamed that He and His consort would be subjected to name smoosh! ðŸ¤£  

I'll go for PaRud ... but the names are so short, I probably won't use it too much! 
rainyday3000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I choose RuParo ...If u go by the sound it means beautiful in Gujarati n Rajeshthani!!! :)

I don't like any other names on this list...I have 2 suggestions RuPa or PaRu!!! :)Edited by rainyday3000 - 10 years ago
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
voted for PaRud ðŸ˜› i can imagine the angst u must have had coming up with the variations, good job ðŸ˜† guess this is the final list, did anyone come up with RudPa? kinda like the sound of it, sweet and not too harsh and a bit like rutba which means style/substance/standing in urdu ðŸ˜³