Sharad Malhotra On IF !!!

Lady In Pink thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

😳

Yes....another cute guy on IF😳😳😳

He was The Face of the Year 2001 in Calcutta😳

He has undergone training from the Kala Manthan Academy, under Nishi Arora and Samrat Mukherjee and also from Kishore Namit Kapoor's acting academy. 😳

He's also modelled for ads namely Excite Battery, ARY Alluka Gold Reliance, Standard Chartered and ICICI😳

Any guesses? πŸ˜›

Sharad Malhotra.....in a short span of time that he has essayed the role of Sagar, he has won everyone over.

He is already being talked about for his boyish charm and noteworthy performance as the dyslexic Sagar in his maiden show, Dulhan..

His ideal woman should be a seedhi saadi see larki....his ultimate goal is films, and yep, he is single πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

So what are you ppl waiting for? Post all messages and questions in this thread ASAP!! No entries after Friday 12pm IST will be considered.

Thanks,

IF DEV team 😊

Edited by Mrs.Eishu.SRK - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

*********squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee**** *****

😳

I'll edit this post later!! Haii mera hero aa raha hai!! BTW, eishu do check your PM. 😊

OK MY MESSAGE:

Hi Sharad! I'm Reema and I am a huge huge fan of yours. In fact you're my favourite TV actor. I think you play the role of the mentally challenged Saagar amazingly naturally. I know it must have been tough for you when you were compared with Varun Badola's portrayal of a similar character in Koshish, but you have risen above all that and carved your own niche. You don't try to copy anyone but have your own style. Your energy just lights up the screen. But now I'm dying to see the real you in the serial, the two moments where you've acted as the normal Saagar...all I can say is....Oh My God! You're cute and sexy at the same time. Another thing I would like to add is that you and Vidya are my SRK-Kajol of television. I have never seen so much chemistry between a lead pair on television as much I've witnessed in your scenes. I can't wait to see the romantic scenes when you're better, in fact this is what everyone wants to see. I'm sure you two will set the screen alight together. Just want to wish you all the best in the future and may all your wishes come true, especially the one where you have dreamt of collecting an award with your mother on stage. God Bless! I have 3 questions...hope you don't mind answering:

1) Do you have an email address? I really want to keep in contact with you.

2) When is saagar going to turn normal? Our Dulhann forum is going crazy just waiting for the magical moment to happen.

3) Also....aapke aur divyanka ke beech kuch chakkar chal raha hai?😳

Thank you!

Edited by *Reemz* - 17 years ago
asma1 thumbnail
i think da only seedi sadi larki is vidya

or me
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

oh my god! he's coming to IF? that is so cool! i can't wait to hear his interview!πŸ˜ƒ

here's my message for him.

hi sharad! i've been watching Banoo Mein Teri Dulhann from day one & your acting is very impressive in it. you are a versatile actor & can switch from the childlike sagar to the mature sagar in a matter of seconds. sometimes your acting is so convincing that it annoys me but at the end of the day i admit you're a convincing actor!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† keep up the good work & do pop by the Dulhan forum here at IF. there are loads of crazy female fans who would love it if you post your messages for them there.

all the best for your future career & may you have a long & successful career!

~leena😊

smart_nostalgia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Here Goes ma Question....

Hiee Sharad..Nice to see U in IF!!

Hope yr gonna recover soon in the Show.Do you Like this Transformation or u wanted to continue as the Kiddish Sagar?Whatz yr take on it if you are left with a Choice??

Edited by smart_nostalgia - 17 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Can i just faint??? 😳 😳 He is sooo cuteee!!! will edit with message and questions 😳
priyankap thumbnail
wow!!! i luv watchin him as sagar.....

pri
ammmu thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG..!!!

*faint*

I cannot believe itttttttttt..!!!!

😳

Will post my msg soon!!! HAILAAAAAAAAAAAAA
radha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Minnie dear please read my message out 😊...thanks a lot in advance!

Dear Sharad, I am Radha Shabnam, aged 19 from London. Im really thankful that you took some time out of your busy schedule just for your fans. I must say that your acting is magnificent especially the way you portrayed the role of a mentally disabled character. Its just unbelievable. I love the way you dress in the serial aswell especially that sweet blue hat😳, i think it really suits you. If I could describe you in one word i would choose "Adorable" because you always remind me of a sweet cuddly teddy bear! .I would love to see you in more than one serial on Zee Tv & I would like to wish you good luck for your future and hope to meet you soon in perhaps next years Zee Carnival.

Questions:

Do you have a fan mail Address?

Do you visit India Forums regularly?

Edited by radha07 - 17 years ago
sonia_778 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HI Sagar i love you soooooooo much. ❀️   i will love to meet u do u love me or vidya? πŸ˜† Can i have a big hug>>>>>>.?????????????