Rami92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
we willl wyt fr yu n yur updates ji
Friedriceji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
[MEMBERS ONLY]

I cant assure complete faith to this story from my side as you all know that I am no longer living in Kodaikanal. Gosh I miss that place... its very different to write this story in a different setting like Kochi! Ugh!!

Anyways, I am trying my best here.. hope you all will enjoy the story... Thanks for waiting...

----------

Flashbacks : Italic

Chapter 26

Leaving you!

Aman followed Arnav to the door as they both got outside and Arnav straight went towards those heavy bushes in front of his house. Khushi looked at them both with a worried look in her eyes as she too followed them outside. Aman and Arnav searched behind those bushes and found no one. They searched through the lane as Arnav flashed the torch everywhere to have a better look in the darkness.

They sensed something moving through the coffee plants and then disappearing to the forest. They walked back to the house as they could not quite get the fact of someone hiding behind those bushes when the security was too tight for the resorts at the moment.

"May be it was a wild animal... Are you sure it was some man?"

Arnav asked sighing heavily as they both looked at a flustered Khushi standing at the door.

"It might be the dogs from the neighbor estate.."

She concluded climbing down the steps one by one.

"I should leave now. I'll be ready in the morning .." she hesitated before walking away from Arnav who had this cute pout plastered across his mouth.

"Good night Aman! And Good night to you too Arnav.."

She smiled at him while he crossed his arms over his chest,. His eyes roaming all over her form making her flinch at its intensity.

"Good night Khushi... see you tomorrow then..."

Aman said and walked inside the house giving them both some privacy they needed. Arnav smirked evilly as soon as Aman disappeared inside the room. He without any warning grabbed her both hands and pushed her to the sideway where Khushi could see nothing but pitch black darkness.

"Arnavvv..."

She managed breathlessly as his lips descended down on hers. He kissed her hungrily while she encircled her arms around his waist, taking stroke to stroke from her beloved. How is she going to leave him now? How would she spent few days without him? her heart soared at the thought and Arnav sensed her tension and his lips left hers reluctantly.

"What's wrong?"

He asked cupping her reddened cheeks and she down casted her eyes feeling shy, suddenly.

"I don't know. I am already missing you..."

She breathed out pressing her both hands onto his chest and he caught hold of the same and kissed her fingers one by one.

"But, I am with you always.."

He smiled kissing her forehead lovingly and she sighed.

"I know that... its just, I don't know when I will be back if I leave tomorrow and I am not getting any good feeling about leaving you alone here.."

She felt her eyes moistening at the thought and Arnav looked at the wonderful creature in front of him. he felt his heart pound brutally against his ribcage and when he finally met her eyes he saw his reflection and more. It was love, pure love for him.

"You'll be back soon and don't worry about me I will take care of myself..."

He poked her reddened nose tip and she scrunched her face cutely.

"Do not tease me.;.."

She complained withdrawing his arms from her body and stepped backwards.

"Itni jaldi naraaz ho gayi?"

He pulled her hard against him and she came crashing onto his form. He leaned closer his breath fanning on her sensitive ear lobes.

"I am sorry.. I am going to miss you too like hell... just don't be late otherwise I would have to catch an airplane to bring you back..."

Khushi closed her eyes as his words registered in her ears and her hands twisted on the cloth of his cotton shirt, which was tucked inside his pants carelessly;.

"Then you must catch a plane..."

_________

Khushi walked hurriedly towards the orphanage after Aman and Krishnettan had dropped her at the corner street. She had insisted them to drop her at that certain street so that she could buy few things for her roommate, who was going to celebrate her birthday soon.

She was aware of few men giving her weird looks as she was busy with the shopping. She even realized that, one of the person was constantly stalking her to the shops she went. She smelled trouble, and without buying anything in particular she had left the shops hurriedly.

Her heartbeats quickened as she sensed someone following her across the street. It was really dark and there were not enough street lights to have a see through the small road which lead towards the orphanage.

She turned her head slightly and found two men walking swiftly towards. She knew something was wrong and she prepared herself to run for her life. they does not seemed like any burglars they were something else.

She made a quick turn to the small road and increased her speed. She was no running wildly and her legs felt weak with all the adrenaline rush. They were close and she could not run anymore. Before she could scream her heart out she felt herself being lifted from the ground and then she was in that man's arms. Hanging upside down from his shoulders.

They forced her to smell something and after few seconds of struggling  she felt herself losing her consciousness.

-------

Aman and Krishnettan had not left from there. They were waiting for Khushi's call. She had promised to Krishnettan that she will call him once she reaches the orphanage. But her call did not came. Aman was hell worried for her, so was Krishnettan. They both shared a look and then climbed out of the truck to check on her.

Krishnettan dialed the number of the orphanage and found out that she had not reached her room yet. Aman grabbed his hands and entered the small road towards the orphanage after they were done searching the small market where Khushi had retired.

They found few men rushing towards a jeep and one of them had a girl on his shoulder. Aman could not quite catch the vision as it was too dark but the flash of a yellow skirt sure caught his eyes. and he recognized it to be the dress Khushi was been wearing that day.

"Krishnetta... Khushi..."

He could not complete his words and saw Krishnettan marching towards the men who were all set to leave from there.

"Hey, where are you taking her... leave her alone..."

Krishnetta grabbed that man's hand who had dumped Khushi onto the backseat of the jeep as if placing a sack. He flashed his yellow teeth and pushed Krishnettan's hands off from his body.

"Where she truly belongs..."

He screeched climbing in the passenger's seat. Aman grabbed his collar and pulled his off the seat while Krishnettan ran towards the backseat and pulled Khushi out of the seats.

"You cant take her just like that. What do you think, she does not have anyone to defend you?"

Aman growled slapping him hard while the man looked utterly furious. Getting slapped by a 15years old was not something he was anticipating.

"Hell I can take her. and who is going to stop me? YOU?"

He punched Aman on his guts and he fell back onto the ground with a thud. Krishnettan helped Khushi out of the vehicle and started towards the otherside of the road as he heard a gunshot from behind.

The man had an air gun in his hand and he had just fired one towards the sky. Krishnettan gulped hard and found him stalking closer to his form. Khushi was out of his hands before he knew and soon they were out of there.

Aman got up and ran behind the vehicle only to collapse on the floor. Krishnettan came rushing to his sides, helping him up from the ground, while Aman's tears never stopped.

"We will get her back Aman... don't worry..."

----------

Vipin smiled at the man who ate like an animal in front of him. he handed over the glass of water to him and he drank it swiftly finishing his dinner in lightening speed.

"See, I am never wrong. I was bloody damn sure that it was her, that's why I informed bhai as soon as possible... I hope I get a good amount for the news and details from bade bhai..."

He grinned widely while the man walked towards his room to get a nap.

"Of course you will. Now let me sleep I need to follow them tomorrow so that I can catch her and dump her back to room no 444. Where she belongs... she does not know that Kamathipura is awaiting her come back, especially "Kala didi"

They laughed together as the man retired to the bed and Vipin left the room to catch a jeep to the resort.

--------------

Khushi tip-toed outside after bidding bye to her mother. She was happy that Palanisamy was leaving for Sabarimalai the next day for a darshan he does every year. Tamarai had packed her bag during the night itself and was all emotional to leave her daughter for few days.

She had kissed Khushi's forehead several times as Khushi finally bid bye to her mother and left the house during dawn. Arnav and Aman were already standing in front of the closed grocery store where Louis had parked his jeep last night. She smiled at him as they all climbed the vehicle so that no one will suspect them, if anyone was awake that time.

Louis and his help pushed the jeep few meters away from the street and reached the tared road to leave. Arnav climbed out of the vehicle with a heavy heart as he kissed her forehead one last time, without getting caught. She had sniffled at his gesture and looked away instantly when Aman took the seat next to her.

"Call me once you reach Kodaikanal. I'll try to join you from there. I have few important works to finish, otherwise I'd have joined you from here..."

He said sadly waving his bye's to Aman and Khushi while they both waved back.

"Thanks Arnav... we will leave now... and don't worry I will take care of her..."

Aman assured and Arnav smiled at the young man feeling strange and relieved at the same time.

"Bye Khushi..."

------------

EchTee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
me first again but now i m DancingEdited by HUMII10592 - 10 years ago
Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Managed karli

Damn dose ppl who ruin dere moment

Bt khushi is in trouble

I hope arnav cn do smthng for khushi

are dey d same ppl frm d past who r aftr khushi

Waisa dere kiss ufff mar do humko

Lovd d update teaser queen jiEdited by Barun_Gf - 10 years ago
sincereme thumbnail
Awesome update...
Khushi is in danger... Are they the same men who kidnapped her before???? Hope Arnav reach her soon...
Continue soon...Edited by sincereme - 10 years ago
varsha2KD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Nice update... loved it... 😃
Panther007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

awsum updt..loved it..
now wht this jerk vipin was planning..nd who is this kala didi??
god how much separation r der for arshi..
luking for nxt..
continue soon:)
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
mindblowing update
thanks for the pm
hajr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update. What will happen in next update, can't wait.
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Teri toh 
Not you dear
That good for nothing vipin
Not good this
And poor babies had just gotten together
Well he eoulkd have to come for her rescue
But how will he know
Oh god why them
This is bad right