Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: najmaa

<h1>Rangrasiya - Sanaya Irani and Ashish at show LAUNCH - 24th December</h1>

Thanks Najma for the link. LOL...They have awesome offscreen chemistry.
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Hey Goguma.πŸ€—. I am Deepthi😊

It seems like ST and team was planning even before CC got over.. Yeah, everyone must have realised CC is not working and last few episodes were clear evidence everyone decided to move on.. 

Oh, I hope so too, irrespective of whatever fans, supposed well wishers or detractors say when they have  such a solid worked out plan they should stick to it.. What things did u read? Is it about the MB and DDEJ drama?

Hey all ... jumping in here after trying to catch up (and giving up! πŸ˜›) 

The meeting between Sanaya and ST was during end August, just after the end of CC had been announced. Guess the industry already knew about it, and hence ST jumped in to book Sanaya as quickly as he could. 

Adding my hopes and wish here too that the makers stick to the story they have planned, and don't make too many undesirable changes ... but I also hope they keep Paro's self-respect intact as much as possible. 
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CandYlicious_S

Yeah I watched that video.. <33 Looking forward to the intensities and complexities of characters ;) 

SaNish offscreen camaraderie is adorable.. πŸ˜† Rajhastani eskimo.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  

Seems like time is moving even more slowly.. πŸ€” We need another sneak peek.. Colors are u listening.. 

Rajastahani eskimo!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He is right in a way you know.. 

When these quiet and reserved people do crack a joke it seems a little extra funny.. There is one friend of mine, the quiet one amongst us noisy lot, but when she does say sonething funny its too funny.. Its something like that with Ashish.. We are never expecting him to come up with something like that.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@bold- We are so greedy and so unashamed about it.. Sometime in future Colors/ Nautanki/ST uncle himself will lock us all up!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hi guys πŸ€— Bit busy with studies so couldnt come ol much so just went through all the pages now😳 

Firstly Merry Christmas to you all πŸ€— May only happiness and joy find your way ❀️ 

1. Loved the SBS segment ! Loved seeing Sanaya in bridal look again.she really looked so beautiful 

And the Tellytalk segment was sooo cute !! πŸ˜† Loved how Ashish said that he can anyways not argue with her for anything πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And he refers to her as a Rajasthani Eskimo!! HahaπŸ˜†

These two are just so cute πŸ˜†

2.Read the IF Buzz Article on RR ! It was a very informative and well written article and we got a little more insight into RR <3

This part was interesting! 

Rangrasiya actually stemmed out of a thought that let's do an aggressive, passionate, romantic love story that starts with hatred itself. We wanted to put it on a canvas that is rustic and complex and out of our comfort zone. It is a lifestyle that is not very common as such and we wanted to put it together and gauge the response. At this point of time we were also contemplating Othello and we thought that it goes very well with the DNA of the show that we were planning so we decided to do an adaptation within the limit of Othello and that is how Rangrasiya came out.

And I loved how he said that none of the characters are black or white nowadays,they are only various shades of grey! So true! 

This is the icing on the cake <3

Visually it may look very hard-hitting, grey, dark but it is not as negative as it seems to be. At the end of the day this show will tell that love overpowers all evil. Pyaar jo hai har burai ko maarta hai and love conquers all so we gave the example that even in a desert a cactus can flower.

Note- Guys,please dont forget to make your 3 comments and include full names please πŸ˜³

3.Loved the San Ashish article ! Shows how much preparation they have done to get into the skin of their characters highlighting their commitment and dedication to whatever task they undertake,Nautanki is really blessed to have two wonderful actors in San and Ashish,very hard to find such committed people nowadays β€οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘ San's positive nature and never say die attitude is what makes her even more awesome <3

Their future plans

SI: I love doing fiction shows. I'm also keeping my options open to work in movies after debuting in Fanaa(2006).

AS: I'm writing a few scripts at the moment. I would like to explore the world behind the camera too as a director.  

^Was totally jumping up and down my bed when I saw this !!! OMG This is awesome !! She has herself confirmed it so a future scenario of seeing her on the big screen is there ,in the coming years <3 πŸ₯³

Being such an eloquent person and a fabulous writer,Ashish would make  a very good director as well ! <3

Tfs Najmaa πŸ˜³

4.Loved the siggy made by Deeps_SI_BS ! Wow,it looked totally gorgeous <3 

Welcome to the forum and thread dear πŸ€— I'm Abhinaya,you can call me Abhi πŸ˜³

Welcome Diya as well πŸ˜³

5. Sunara,I loved all the VM's you shared !! Saw each and everyone of them 

6. This looked beautiful too <3 

Tfs Vanitha3d πŸ˜³

7. Sunara,I loved the siggy you made too on San hopping like a bunny! So cuteπŸ˜†πŸ˜† It looks really nicee :D

8. Guinea di,thank you so much for the update regarding RR being aired during D3 and awwee there are posters in Delhi too ? That is so AWESOME !!  If any of you guys come across it,please do take a pic <3  And I'm glad you liked the movie di,waiting to see it :D

9. YAYY!! Sanaya is No 1 in IF Rankings !! That too right before RR !! Party time guys !! πŸ₯³

10. Oh and yes ! Hiru,you saw the sneak peak on TV ?  Lucky you!! I'm sure it would have been even more awesome seeing it on TV

Hope I havent missed anything πŸ˜†
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Hey all ... jumping in here after trying to catch up (and giving up! πŸ˜›) 

The meeting between Sanaya and ST was during end August, just after the end of CC had been announced. Guess the industry already knew about it, and hence ST jumped in to book Sanaya as quickly as he could. 

Adding my hopes and wish here too that the makers stick to the story they have planned, and don't make too many undesirable changes ... but I also hope they keep Paro's self-respect intact as much as possible. 

Hi Diya di!! Hope you are having a great time enjoying the holidays.. Saw your morning wala post, welcome welcome!!πŸ˜†

ST was super smart that way.. He must have had the concept and basic premise worked out even before that.. There was something about Sanaya choosing CC over a Nautanki project back when CC was starting..

@ bold- Yeah, that stage enacted scene shows a super fiesty Paro who has no qualms about speaking what she thinks even when she is at gun point..πŸ‘ And that should come pretty soon as Sanaya said the bridal part will come very soon..There are bound to be ups and downs but hope the keep the concept and character intact..😊

blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NoorLuvsSanaya

Hi Guys😊

I m eagerly waiting For Rang Rasiya30 Dec plz come fast ,can't able to concentrate on anything...espectially on studies...πŸ˜†
I was preparing for my Chemistry test...and see what i am doing...πŸ˜†
Lost in Rang Rasiya World😳
Seriously If my Mom would see this ...Definitely gonna scold meπŸ˜†

and i thought that i am the only one who does this!!!!πŸ˜†
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Guys,Is something wrong with IF or is it me ? I'm seeing my post on Page 154 ,but when I posted,it was on page 143 πŸ˜²πŸ˜•Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Abhi, I soo luv hw u sum up evrything in dat post of urs! :D 
and yess watchin d sneak peek on tv ws beyond awesum!
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArhiVirAnya

Abhi, I soo luv hw u sum up evrything in dat post of urs! :D 

and yess watchin d sneak peek on tv ws beyond awesum!

Aww thanks Hiru πŸ˜³πŸ€— Aww I so wish  had a tv in my hostel 

I'm confused  Why is it showing as Page 154 for me ? I'm going offline now! Will be back after some time!πŸ˜’ Bye everyone <33
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Abby, certain thread has been merged into this thread hence the page jump :P

Guys,
Move to new thread:

|Sanaya's New Show| ~RangRasiya~ Discuss Here #16