Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Maan:- I never told you to trust me .. Its your own wish.. coz, one day you are going to be killed either by me or by my mates .. (he looked behind her and she followed his gaze)
She clutched his shirt tightly and pushed herself onto him... as she saw the three vampires of that day, in front of them..
Maan:- I told you all.. she is with me ... stay away from her..
Vampire 1:- I wonder, what's in this girl that we find you with her often ???
REMOVED...
IN ORDER TO READ, PM ME...
MUCH LOVE ROSE😉
REMOVED...
IN ORDER TO READ, PM ME...
MUCH LOVE ROSE😉
REMOVED...
IN ORDER TO READ, PM ME...
MUCH LOVE ROSE😉
REMOVED...
IN ORDER TO READ, PM ME...
MUCH LOVE ROSE😉


hello friends... am not able do pm regularly... so please my all friend follow this thread... i post the link here... so you get link easily of
Dillagi Dil ki Lagi Jab Dil kho jata hai kisi aise mein Jo apna na hoke pe apna sa lagge. Jiski ek jhalak ke leye yeh nighein tarpati rahe Or...
!! Prologue !!! Akeli hi chal rahi thi is zindagi ki raho pe Na manjil or na raste ka tha kuch pata Rote bilkate le rahi thi saase kaise be Apni...
As mentioned in the notes in the other FF threads that I had created the other ID at a time when I wanted to be anonymous and avoid raising...
Chapter One: Before the Storm At five in the morning, Shimla still belonged to the dark. The hill town slept beneath a cold blue hush, its...
1.2k