Posted: 10 years ago
very nice...pls continue soon...
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
here comes the next part, enjoy RaYa romance

credit to original writer: Dhristi Kapadia

PART 8

The whole day Ram,vikram n kartik were busy in meeting and work...and here at home all the ladies were busy in chatting and doing other house hold work...

In the evening:::

Priya and nuts were in the kitchen chatting and preparing for dinner and dadi,kk,and neha have gone to mandir...

All the men enter the house and saw them in kitchen...

Vik-aaree priya ,nuts tum log yahan par ho aur baki log kahan par hai...

Nuts-maa,dadi,n neha bhabhi mandir gaye hai...

Priya-vikram bhai aap log baithye main chai banati hoon...
After returning from mandir all seated on the sofa...men also came down after freshing...

During dinner time:::

Apeksha-now tell me both the couples where would you go for your honeymoon..

Kartik-Apeksha the deadline of my project with Gupta's is very near..so I was thinking to postpone the date by a month and beside we are also having our exams of our final semister in two weeks so we will go afterwards...

Apeksha-And you Ram bhai...

Before he could say Priya said-maa if you don't feel bad...I have just started to experience the love and warmth of a happy family...I want to cherish these if you people don't mind can we postpone our honeymoon later...

Kk-arree buddhu yeh bhi koi kehne ki baat hai chal baad nein chale jana...waise bhi priya tum din bhaar ghar main rehti ho toh kyun na tum dubaar school join kar leti...

Priya-maa main apne family ke saath rehna chati hoon abhi school toh main kabhi bhi join kar sakti hoon hai na neha...

Neha-bilkul...

After finishing their dinner all headed to their room's...

RAYA'S ROOM:::

Ram-Priya where is  your mobile?

Priya-woh maine abhi tak liya nahi...kabhi zaroot hi nahi padi...

Ram-ye lo handing her new I-phone to priya...from today this is gonna to be your mobile and I have feeded all the members numbers in the phone...priya you should keep the mobile it may helpful in emergency...and Ram slept towards his side  of the bed...

Priya-suniye

And Ram turned...thank you...

Ram-Anytime priya...wishing eachother goodnight n then they slept off...

The next day also followed the same routine for the breakfast...

Every member enjoyed their breakfast teasing n pulling each others leg specially apeksha n kartik teasing Ram bhai
Apeksha-ram bhai aap toh sudhar gaye juice peetay hai,jaldi uthe hai,bf bhi karte hai,kya baat hai?

Ram-shut up you both eat your bf quietly'' and everybody started laughing...

It was afternoon time...priya n nuts were sitting in priya's room...priya showing her new mobile gave by ram as a gift...
Then suddendly mobile started ringing...Seeing Ram's name flashing nuts left her room saying she has some work...

Ram-hello,Priya?

Priya-ji kahiye...

Ram-what are you doing?

Priya-nothing important...nuts n I were talking...

Ram-wo priya,today my staff has kept a party for our wedding...if you don't mind then will you be coming with me for the party...

Priya-ofcourse Ram,,

When do we have to go...I mean what time?

Ram-I will be coming home by 6pm...the party is at 7pm then we can easily take our time to get ready...

At 5:30pm:::

Priya (thinking) I should be getting ready as I have to prepare for dinner also and went to bathroom to take shower...after showering she came n started getting ready she wore simple peach colour saree with golden border and embroidery all over...she tried to tie the hook of the blouse but could'nt she was thinking to take nuts help...she completed the remaining chores putting light makeup...as she was trying to hook her blouse...

Ram entered the room n saw her struggling with her hook of the blouse...He was enthralled to see the beauty of Priya...He silently moved towards her n took the hook in both his hands...as his hands touched her hand she saw him in the mirror...He stood there holding hook as if asking permission to close it...

Priya silently nodded her head lightly indicating him to gohead with the work...

While Ram was closing the hook both were looking into each others eyes...They have not realise that hook was now tied...suddenly Ram phone rang brought them back n they broke eye lock...

Ram-I will get ready you complete your remaining task...and he got ready with suit which Priya kept ready for him...

Bidding good bye to everyone they headed for the party...
They reached the hotel they were warmly welcomed by the members of the staff...

Ram-May I have the chance to dance with the lovely lady...extending his hand towards priya...

Priya accepted and gave him her hand and they joined everyone on the dancefloor...In background tumse milkar song was playing...

Priya kept her one hand on his shoulder and Ram kept his hand on Priya's waist...They  danced as if no one's is there except the two looking into eachother's eyes...they didn't realized that the music has ended...The huge round of applause brought back them to reality and they broke apart...

Thanking the staff for the party they headed to their house...

Suddenly outside the hotel Ram asked priya...

Ram-priya if you dont mind can I take you some where with me...

Priya nodded and Ram took her to his favourite place...

Keep guessing ;););)

guys hope i have done justice with Raya romantic scene and keep guessing where Ram would have taken Priya????

And what is his favourite place

Edited by jineejiggs - 10 years ago
anupam_dil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ab tho ram har baat manega...hay hay
nice one
thanks for pm continue soon
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update 😉
continue soon
and thanks 4 pm!!!
Dsudipa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice & cute update, loved d hook scene, looking frwd d nxt, pls continue soon,thx 4 PM
joemahika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
eagerly waiting for next update very cute update thanks for pm
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

so finally raya got married😳
continue soon
Edited by shavii - 10 years ago
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow finally raya are married and the story is moving toward raya romance and we are waiting😳

😳
continue soon

Edited by shavii - 10 years ago
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely update...
pls continue soon...