Is Ishaan having the role of Shahrukh khan in Pardes!!!!!!!!

ssssj thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
As the story proceeding I feels like Ishaan is doing the character same like Shahrukh Khan did for Pardes:) What do you all say?????????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aggarwalrachna thumbnail
A certain nice story of movie PARDES ..I like it so much and I thought the same that urmi is ishaan as heroine and Sam rath
Samrath is a bad guy here which try to misbehave with urmi for his revenge of telling no to marriage with him ...and yaah..you are absolutely correct here that ISHAAN is having the role of sharukkhan in doli armanon ki...

aggarwalrachna thumbnail
I am very excited that this is going to happen further in doli armanon ki..parades movie stories fits perfect to doli armanon ki serial...now ...I can realise ..that till now..Ishaan is the best friend of urmi and trying to together urmi and samrath..but he fails and in this ..he will fall in love with urmi...and next..now coming up episode is urmi finds that her perfect guy which he dreams of is no other than ishaan when samrath tries to is behave and rape her..she understands this and then our hero ishaan comes in between to have a major twist in storyline ...and saves urmi..and by then urmi falls in love with ishaan..Edited by kabeerrachna - 10 years ago
aggarwalrachna thumbnail
And also ...its good news for ISHAAN AND URMI FANS AND ALSO SAMRATH AND TRISHA FANS BECAUSE after that
when both ishaan and urmi falls in love with each other...then they will marry to each other.. and after the n Trisha will hate samrath and tell him that she has told him already that god will not do this marriage...samrath in anger marry Trisha forcely to take his revenge from her and then Trisha changes him by her attitude and teach him to respect others and after then samrath will change ..and samrath and Trisha both fall in love with each other and then...both couples live happily and samrath is also the main lead for Trisha..
Edited by kabeerrachna - 10 years ago
nidhishree308 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I stop watching if this is thr story ibwant samrat nd urmi...we hve seen oardes good film bt soaps need spark which is sam nd urmi only..
aggarwalrachna thumbnail

Originally posted by: nidhishree308

I stop watching if this is thr story ibwant samrat nd urmi...we hve seen oardes good film bt soaps need spark which is sam nd urmi only..

I am sure that this will happen in future but don't worry after then..you like couples..ishaan urmi ...Trisha samrath ...
ssssj thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thank you for all those who supported the serial should move like pardes story. Til now i dont think so any serial came like Pardes movie. But wife changing husband is common now a days in all serial. So we will hope for the best๐Ÿ˜Š
aggarwalrachna thumbnail
Your views are less...pl..I want to discuss more.. ๐Ÿ˜•
sunshine15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
pointless speculation...
This story is about Mohit and Neha as leads...They are great together and I want them to get married and Neha change Sam with her love...and as somebody said in earlier post...this is television soap...not necessary that story is copied like movie story and same things will happen.

I love Samur...Mohit and Neha have superb chemistry...and this jodi will only take doli to high rise.
If it doesn't happen...then it will meet its fate...flop...

aggarwalrachna thumbnail
What do you think will ishaan and urmi be a couple in future..