WHO IS AFTER THEM
nadia-arshad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I have read all15 parts it was awesome&lovely parts loved it so much
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
its gonna be a month... and still i donno who has been hurt...
so update karo... 
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

TEASER 

I could feel the excruciating pain tormenting my senses, the effect of the sedative hadn't worn out yet but nothing could stop me from going to him. Ever since I came back to my senses, my eyes yearned for a glimpse of Maan, but he was no where. He hadn't come to  meet me even once and knowing him in and out, he would never leave me alone. I could hear the staff calling out to me in their efforts to stop me but I was adamant on meeting him. Barging into the room I was directed to I called out to him, but to my utter shock ; the room was empty.

Maan.??? I called out a bit more loudly considering he could be in the washroom but there was no response. He was no where close to me. I held on to the door frame for support as my body started giving up due to the stress, while my heart beat rapidly not finding him around. Where was he.? Moreover the question bothering me was, how was he.?? The tears which I held back with great efforts gave away and I could feel my heart crumble into pieces. His painful cry before silence took over me was still haunting me. 

Siddharth, where is Maan sir.? I heard a loud and sharp voice echo through the room. I looked in the concerned direction to find him rooted in his place, taken aback. Within seconds his eyes widened in horror.

Oh my god, go search the place.!!!! Now.!!!! Aditya's voice echoed through the room and his words shook me up but before I could even utter a word no one was around me.The only energy I had in me ran out and I sank to the floor with loud sobs erupting within my chest and escaping my lips unknowingly. Without even realizing I was sobbing violently. I was craving for Maan, for one glimpse of him to satisfy myself about him being okay but his presence was nowhere around me.

Will be updating soon 😳

Edited by -AnushaGurtian- - 10 years ago
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
😲 ab maan kaha chala gaya
daredevilisback thumbnail
WHAt happened to maan😲
Update soon!!
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Where did Maan go? Hope he is fine? And if Geet is seen walking then i now wonder who was shot? Geet, Maan or that Rohit?
This teaser got me more curious to know about the whole situation n firing that happened in mall
-Lehar- thumbnail
what happened to maan and where is he..?
Craziest_MG thumbnail
wht happened
Where did he go
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh no where is Maan..?😲