Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

amazing update

abhiya convo was awsum and abhay was too naughty while talking to pia about his feelings.can't wait to read it more 

bahut hua saint abhay πŸ˜†
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

Aha! BW scene in DFL...☺️

hain kaunsa BW scene πŸ˜²
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the replies Dishu.

One more question - Haseena in her diary writes that she has to find where Piya was buried and that she had to set her soul free. So was it Haseena who set the soul of Piya , free from her grave before she and Chand were killed and Piya was reborn. Why it took 50 years for her to be reborn.
Alina and Liana also visited Piya's grave and the saw some thing glowing around the grave. From his memories Abhay recollects that the council took her away infront of his eyes and killed her and she promised to return back to him . Did he bury her in the place where they had their honey moon. Because he returned home alone and not with her body. What actually happened then and who released Piya's soul and how did Alina come to know the location of Piya's grave?
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: harinisriram39

Thanks for the replies Dishu.

One more question - Haseena in her diary writes that she has to find where Piya was buried and that she had to set her soul free. So was it Haseena who set the soul of Piya , free from her grave before she and Chand were killed and Piya was reborn. Why it took 50 years for her to be reborn.
Alina and Liana also visited Piya's grave and the saw some thing glowing around the grave. From his memories Abhay recollects that the council took her away infront of his eyes and killed her and she promised to return back to him . Did he bury her in the place where they had their honey moon. Because he returned home alone and not with her body. What actually happened then and who released Piya's soul and how did Alina come to know the location of Piya's grave?

I can only say, that the grave was just a grave with Pia's belongings and not her real body. for other things you need to wait and watch
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg fantastic hot episode and wow abhiya together in same house but i will miss mr. gomes... hope u bring dat robot too... by d way with time as abhay being old he is becoming despo...
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: trishnawaliya

omg fantastic hot episode and wow abhiya together in same house but i will miss mr. gomes... hope u bring dat robot too... by d way with time as abhay being old he is becoming despo...

of course dear, 70 years kisi ko bhi despo bana sakte hainπŸ˜‰
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well written update...
awww i just loved the abhiya conversation specially abhay god he is so forward not like stay away from me anymore ... i like this abhay πŸ˜‰
advik and sama scene were damn hawttt
Edited by bellaaa - 10 years ago