Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Aaawww Pallavi πŸ€— this jappi is to make you feel better. If it makes you feel better we are all sailing in the same boat even though this is officially the first day without PV (it ended Monday here and yesterday I still got to see the repeat) the 'khalipan' is already there.

You're wicked girl when you're feeling down is when I get happy-wappy updatesπŸ˜•πŸ˜† if not an entirely happy part at least it gave me some peace of mind and distracted me for a while.

The Abhi-Sarita scene was so sweet I was awwwiiieee the whole time and the biggest treat I guess is coming in the next part? Please *bhagwan ji/ Pallavi* let Vikrant get lost in Sarita's eyes

wupa thumbnail

PART 21

NC 17

Guys,

Sorry for the late update!😊

Nancy and Meriam...I hope this chapter matches your expectations...hehe.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

And I also hope it turned out sensual, cos that was the aim...classy and sensual..If it turned out otherwise, I apologize!😳 I also apologize for grammatical mistakes, if any; as I did not read it through, since it was too long and I was lazyπŸ˜›

Vikrant's Residence:

Sarita was startled at first to see her husband standing there before her, eyeing her intensely. She waited for some command from her brain to do something to cover herself up; but she stood rooted to the spot since her mind stopped functioning.

She unintentionally stared at him. He appeared like a Greek god- tall, dark and handsome. His face looked like it was chiseled out of rock and his torso was lean. Her eyes travelled to his biceps and arms which held her from falling umpteen number of times and finally landed on his fingers. She wondered how it would feel if he caressed her skin with them; these wandering thoughts brought a deep blush to her face and the awareness that they were half naked slowly started to set in.

She caught her blouse that was slipping off her shoulders, using her hands and tried to cover herself up by holding it to her breasts. The flimsy material did little to cover her exposed skin, so she turned around forgetting that her blouse was completely unhooked; exposing her back completely to his lingering eyes.

Vikrant was wonderstruck to see such a gorgeous creature in front of him. His eyes did a complete survey of her body. He started with her face--beautiful eyes, perfect nose and plump lips which were her best feature. Her smile always managed to take his breath away. His eyes dipped down a little to take in her slender neck and trailed down to her breasts and down her smooth and flat stomach.  He realized she had the perfect hour glass figure; accurate amount of flesh at all the right places.

She had such a beautiful complexion; His fingers were itching to touch her skin and he wondered if she would shiver from his touch. His eyes trailed back up to see her fumbling to cover herself up, but to no avail. His eyes took in the valley between her breasts that got exposed when she clutched the blouse to her breasts. He was careful not to move even an inch and break the mesmerizing spell they were under. She turned around and that bared even more smooth skin to his scorching gaze. And that did it; he could not control his urge to feel her soft skin.

He walked towards her with determined strides but as stealthily as a cheetah would. He came to a halt behind her and looked at her black tresses that were pinned in such a manner that it left her back exposed. He brought his hands up and slowly removed each and every slide that was holding her hair together. He heard her take a deep breath in and that brought a knowing smile to his lips. He continued to remove her pins and stopped when her hair was completely free of all clips. He moved closer to her, turned his face into the crook of her neck to breathe in her scent and buried his nose in her hair, all the while ensuring that his body was very close to hers but not touching it.

She did not hear him move and was surprised when she felt his hands touch her hair. She thought that she would die and go to heaven when she felt his body terribly close to hers. She could feel the heat emanating from his skin and was sure that she would die of sheer anticipation of when his body would touch hers.

This was all new to her; she never felt such acute awareness before. Sure she had been in close proximity of her husband before, but the strange sensation in the pit of her stomach was something unknown to her. She felt an ache, oh so tender, but she could not place the origin of that delightful pain.

Just as her mind was trying to process her feelings, Vikrant trailed his fingers up her arms and held her there. He nuzzled her hair and pushed it to plant a tender kiss to the base of her neck. His heart leapt with joy when he heard her gasp and that made him repeat his action again. He trailed his mouth up her neck to settle on her ear lobe and used his teeth to nibble on the delicate skin. She could not help but sink her teeth into her lower lip and close her eyes in pleasure. She tilted her neck sideways which provided him more access to her shoulder. He planted feather light kisses all the way from her ear lobe to her shoulder; and this time her hands left her blouse and one hand held on to his arm while the other crept to the nape of his neck; this action hitched the blouse up further baring the lower half of her creamy globes.

Vikrant's fingers made its way to her upper back to part her blouse a little before gradually making its way to the front. He gently caressed her skin underneath her breasts which made Sarita's heartbeat skyrocket.  She gasped when he moved his digits up and down her breasts but making sure not to touch the tips; all the while gnawing on the tender skin at her nape. She was shivering with awareness and he decided to end the torture by cupping her breasts in his hands which made her lean back into him.

His fingers drummed her nipples and she had to bite down on her lip to stop herself from screaming. He immediately released her and turned her around to look at the pleasure reflecting on her face. He pulled her to him and this time he ensured that their upper bodies were plastered together. Her eyes were still closed and he noticed the rawness of her lower lip caused by her teeth. He waited for her to open her beautiful eyes and when she did; their eyes automatically engaged itself in an intense stare fest. He wanted her to look into his eyes when they shared their first kiss. He brought his mouth down to hers, all the while gauging her reaction and took her lower lip between his and sucked on it. He noticed her eyes close involuntarily. He drew her lip into his mouth further and this elicited a gasp from her mouth. He used the opportunity to cover her mouth completely with his and plunged his tongue into it. Their tongues mated with each other and his hands pressed her body to his by reflex.

They gradually started making their way to their bed all the while kissing each other with heated passion. They fell onto the bed sideways and Vikrant instantly changed positions making certain that she was lying on top of him. Her blouse slid off her shoulders and Vikrant used the opportunity to pull it down further off her arms, all the while nipping her jaw and soothing it with wet kisses.

Sarita did not realize that her husband removed her blouse and she made a move to cover herself with her arms. He saw the intention in her eyes and immediately grasped her wrists and shook his head sideways, saying, "Don't! I want to see you." She looked away shyly as his eyes surveyed her pert breasts. He held her chin and turned her head around. He brought both his hands to hold her at her arms and then brought his head up to draw a mound that was dangling in front of him, into his mouth; all the while ensuring that their eyes were connected to each other while doing so. He wanted her to see the effect she had on him. She gasped at the tingling sensation it caused. He saw her reaction and nipped her nipple a little and soothed it with kisses. This elicited a deep moan from her and he repeated his ministrations on both her mounds. When he was sure that she had enough of the sweet torture, he changed their positions again, him on top of her.

His lips made its way between her breasts, moved further down to settle on her flat stomach. He peppered it with tiny kisses while his hands worked craftily at removing her petticoat and her undergarment. He pushed them away and pulled back to drink her in. She was squirming under his gaze and said, "Please" But she did not know why she said that; she only knew that she needed him to relieve the tender ache that she felt throughout her body.

Vikrant discarded the towel and parted her legs with his knees. Then his hands held hers and he entwined their fingers while his lips were busy planting little kisses to her throat and collar bone. He pulled back and silently urged her to look at him. When her eyes met his, he looked deep into them as he gradually made his way into her feminine core at the juncture between her thighs. He pushed inside her tight passage and had to control the urge not to come immediately; he wanted this to be special for them.

He pushed a little more and met resistance; and he looked at her, stunned. The thought that she was a virgin completely escaped his mind. He tried to garner immense self control as he wanted to make it as less painful for her as he could. He thrust slowly into her and saw her eyes widen when he tore into her virgin layer. She cried out a little in pain and he immediately covered her mouth with his to swallow her cry. He drove into her completely and stayed still; waiting for her to adjust to him. He showered her mouth and jaw with tiny kisses trying to ease the pain.

Sarita felt a twinge of pain when he entered her and could not control her tiny scream. When he started planting kisses to her mouth, pleasure slowly took over the momentary pain and she lost herself in him. He plunged his tongue into her mouth and gripped her fingers tight, reflexively. Sarita buckled her hips a little, unknowingly urging him to start moving. Vikrant gradually started rocking inside her, initiating a slow sensual dance. He thrust in and out of her, which made her moan only for it to be swallowed by him through his kisses.

They set a rhythmic pace and Sarita clenched and unclenched her fingers around his, all the while meeting every thrust of his with equal fervor. Their pace steadily increased and they started to pant a little as they were about to arrive at the pinnacle of their union. When he thrust again and touched her most sensitive place, she moaned aloud and he knew that she reached her peak and he followed her soon; kissing her deeply while spilling himself inside her. He rested his head beside hers and placed a tender kiss to her shoulder.

To be continued...

nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yipppeee...I am first again 
Wonderful Update☺️☺️☺️
wupa thumbnail

Originally posted by: alekhika20

Nice,updt soon.
Waiting.

Thank you Alekhika!😳
wupa thumbnail

Thank you, dear!πŸ˜ƒ
wupa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meriam25

ha ha sure this is gonna b one long ff 

Yes it will be and I hope you will stick around to read it till the end! heheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
wupa thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandinidavid96

Once again a Fantastic Update PallaviπŸ‘πŸΌ

Keep Posting...!!

Thank you, dear! πŸ˜ƒ

Nee FF update yekkada, Naannalu?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
wupa thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinny_ranvir

very beautiful update...

plz do pm me if possible

Thank you, dear!😊 
PM sent!πŸ˜ƒ

wupa thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanju_g

Hey Pallavi...

Loving your take on this part...you are presenting Vikrant as a gentleman. I am liking it..Plz carry on with similar lines and show how vikrant and Sarita started improving their bond...do not end abruptly like Cv's did :)

Thank you, Sanju! and sorry for the very late reply!😊 I hope I do justice to the story and will try my best to match your expectations! πŸ˜³
Thanks once again for taking the time to read it!😊
wupa thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srishty-

My day starts with ViSa! See you later babes ;-)

Aww...Glad I could make you happy, dear!😳😳