15th MARCH ROHAN’S EX WIFE IS NO MORE

saividya thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
episode starts with :

kesar coming to tell muskaan about rohan but she says she will be very happy with rohan . muskaan is unable to adjust her mathe ka tika. kesar does ot for her.

harman asks quahish to get muakaan as its getting late for the engagement.

naina gives a parcel to quahish to give a parce to muskaan but she in turn gives it to abhiand he places it some where.

muskaan comes from her room. as its getting late harman asks kk and khushali to get engaged first. nupur tries to call rohan but its not reachable. so kk and khaushali get engaged. muskaan waits for rohan and sees the door. kesar is also worried. she says she call the airport and check whether the flight has arrived. and goes to call . there she find sthe parcel and opens it . its the album of rohan's wedding.

kesar comes and tell s that now rohan engagement with muskaan cannot happen. she gioves the proof to muskaan .by then rohanalso arrives. she sees the album and asks everything and rohan says yes he is already married and his n ame is ajay.and these matters he had already told muskaan an daafter knowing this she said yes,

rohan says he wont give anymore proof and leaves gill house.muskaan in the terrace crying. abhi comes and tells that rohan is leaving gill house.

rohan says bye to all and he says that he din do anything wrong to this familyand if any mistake has been committed by her then he asks sorry. just then muskaan comes. and says he cant leave like this and shouts at him as to why tried to spoil her love and her life.. rohan says i had revealed my identity thru the cd .and on seeing the cd u had told yes for my marriage proposal. then kk comes and tells that it was his mistake that when muskkaan wa seeing the cd he frightened her from behind and the cd fell from her hand and the paratha and aachar fell on it and it got spoiled. then rohan says u people know only half truth and he says yes he was married but his wife committed suicide and is no more.and

THE EPISODE ENDS HERE.

PRECAP.

THIS STUPID NAINA SAYS NOW MUSKAAN IS AWAY FROM ROHAN'SLIFE AND ALL THAT SHE HAS TO DO IS TO MAKE ROHAN COME IN HER LIFE. 😡 😡 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WillSmith456 thumbnail

👏

Moderator's Note:
Please do not post only emotions and use text. One more thing please use the THANK YOU button if you just wish to say thanks

Edited by pari0706 - 17 years ago
saividya thumbnail

please dont post emoticans .if u give ur valuable suggestions or comments on the topic iot wud be really useful for me 😊
buddu thumbnail
😡 😡 wat an episode this naina is n oh my...rohan is married 😭 😭