Posted: 10 years ago

File:Choti Bahu 2.jpg

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYInCxAlsOM[/YOUTUBE]

I feel very proud that my favourite show Choti Bahu came back as season 2 
Fans made it possible and made zee tv bring it back at the same slot 7:30 pm 👏

Also glad that Choti Bahu is the most successful season 2 with 333 episodes and it will always remain and no other season 2 can ever beat it  😊

We fans are very lucky to have had Choti Bahu season 2 getting to see Dev and Radhika together again and their love story  😃

Wish i could go back to february 2011 and experience the excitement and joy i had when i heard of it coming back as season 2 !

Choti bahu coming back on television is a big achievement congrats everyone 🥳

I love Choti Bahu 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I Know Me Too, I Was So Happy When Season 2 OF Choti bahu Came.
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This was my frist show i watch i will always love it
sparklingeyes thumbnail
I can only say it was one of the best times in my life when we got know that CB2 is coming n then these beautiful promos
Anushya93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have watched a few episodes of CB2 in youtube and just loved Avina❤️ Zee Tamil is retelecasting CB1 again 😃..at first I thought they are going to telecast CB2..anyway I am happy to watch Avina again in television😃
Valini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes I do remember how excited I was in Feb-March 2011  I was on holidays in India at that time. Every time I checked into a hotel I went for the Tv. remote to check for  the ZeeTv channel  to ensure that I see the episode.  At night my first priority was to have internet access to visit India Forum to see the happenings and episode again. Choti Bahu, Dev/Avinash and Radhika/Rubina  have become an integral part of my life since 2008 and still is even today. Edited by Valini - 10 years ago
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You said what I was thinking jeshni :-) I feel nostalgic whenever I think logically that our desire was so strong after ending of CB1 that it actually came back . Now desire is strong still but somewhere our heart and mind doesn't have any hope to get it back .I don't know if it is due to avina or radev or story but Now I want to keep my these memories intact and sometimes I feel like even if it doesn't come back ,someone doesn't try to mess up with our memories ,our attachment to it .Thats the precious thing We have just .
fatssrilanka thumbnail
I remember I was so excited when I read the article of CB returning once again on IF.Initially I felt I was dreaming and couldn't wait for the promo.Infact I felt Zee was taking us for a ride just to get back CB viewers to watch their shows. CB memories will always remain in my heart with RaDev forever and ever.And,I'm sure these memories and RaDev pure,spiritual and eternal love will never be replaced.
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Me too soo excited at the,time,i know abt the,season 2 it just rockss at the time slot mostly I,loved kahna,track,,,how,beautiful it is,,