Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
update will be on tomorrow
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: lalmadhu

Sorry for late commenting dear.

@Update & Preview...The toughest thing in the world is that u stay with ur love and u cannot live with them (him/her).  It is obvious that Priya is going to get hurt atleast for some time.  It is definitely going to be tough for Priya.  Lets see how she handle him.

Waiting for the update.  Thanks for the pm.

thanks for commenting😊, yes it will be tough time for Priya and it will be interesting to see how she deals with such, pleasure is all mine
jineejiggs thumbnail
here I come with the next part, hope you all are enjoying this reading

recap

...Ram ne toh usse uski life ka hissa banne se bhi inkaar kar diya, patni toh bann gayi lekin kabhi bhi ardhangini nahi bann payegi.

She wanted to cry loud but her tears dried up, she was about to move when Natasha came and said,

Natasha - bhabhi, chaliye, sab aapka wait kar rahe hain neeche

Priya - bas 2 minute, main abhi aayi, saying this she came in the washroom, splash waters on her face, dried up and came with Natasha in downstairs. Seeing her dadi said,

Dadi - aaja putaar, aa mere paas beyth, kamra pasand aaya?

Priya shyed and nodded her head.

Krishnaji - agar koi changes karna chahti ho to kar sakti ho, after all ab tumhe bhi ussi kamre me rehna hain

Priya - nahi ma, mujhe koi changes nahi karni hain

Neha - dekha ma, shaadi huye ek din bhi nahi hua aur abhi se yeh fatty ke haan me haan milane lagi hain, said this giggled.

Krishnaji - tu chhup reh, beta reet ke hisab se aaj tumhe kuch meetha banana hain, toh...

Krishnaji was cut in middle as Natasha said, bhabhi pls woh halwa ek baar bana dijiyega jo aapne Amritsar me banaye the

Krishnaji - beta, tumhe jo banana hain bana lena, inn logon ki baat sunne ki zaroorat nahi hain.

Priya smiled and said koi baat nahi main halwa bhi bana dungi.

Krishnaji - beta, yeh tumhare nanad aur devar bohot shararti hain, thoda sa bhi chhut de diya na toh inke demands barte hi jayenge.

Priya smiled and placed her hand on Natasha caressing her hair and said, bhabhi hoon unn dono ki toh itna haq toh unka mere upar banta hi hain

Krishnaji caressed her hair and said, jeeti raho beta.

Priya along with Neha came in the kitchen and introduced her to Bansi and Gopal Kaka and asked them to help her whenever she needs anything.

After Neha left Priya turned to Bansi kaka and asked, kaka kaun si cheez kahan hain aap mujhe bata dijiye main bana lungi.

BK - chhoti malkin, aap ko kya chahiye mujhe keh dijiye main arrange kar deta hoon.

Priya smiled at him and said, kaka main aapki beti ki jaisi hoon, mujhe malkin mat boliye, aap mujhe mere naam se bulaiyega, aur rahi baat arrange karne ki toh main janti hoon aap kar denge par mujhe bhi toh sab kuch samajhna chahiye, aap mujhe bata dijiye, main kar lungi.

Bansi kaka was surprised to hear this from Priya, she is so humble and down to earth, after moments he said, theek hain beta jaise tumhari marzi and made her look at all the things in kitchen. Priya saw everything and said, theek hain main kar lungi, aap jaiyye.

At the lunch, all sat for lunch but Dadi is waiting for meetha which Priya made especially today. While Bansi kaka was serving, Priya came out from kitchen with her sweet dish and kept on the table. Krishnaji asked Priya to take her seat, Priya asked,

Priya - ma, kya main pados sakti hoon?

Before Krishnaji could say, dadi said, bilkul tu pados sakti hain, Bansi, Priya ko dedo. Bansi kaka handed the bowl of pulav to her and Priya started to serve. After she finished serving Krishnaji asked her to take seat. She sat beside Ram and started having her lunch. When it comes for sweet dish, it was rasmalai along with halwa as demanded by Natasha. Sab toh halwe pe tut pade, Natasha, Rishabh, Neha yahan tak ki Vikram bhi, yeh halwa sab ko itna pasand aaya tha ki they just gorged on that. On the other hand dadi loved rasmalai and shagun ke taur pe she gifted her some hard cash and dher saara ashirwaad. Krishnaji was too satisfied and blessed her. Ram just looked at all these and was tasting rasmalai when Neha asked,

Neha - tu toh kuch bol fatty, teri biwi ne itna achha meetha banaya hain?

Ram just smiled but didn't say anything.

After lunch everyone was gearing up for muh dikhayi which will be in the evening and then tomorrow will be a party where all the business magnets, relatives along with friends and media will come and attend the reception party of Mr & Mrs. Ram Kapoor. Officially Priya will be introduced as Mrs. Priya Ram Kapoor, but is she really the wife of business tycoon Ram Kapoor, Priya asked herself, she was in her new room, no actually this isn't her room this is Ram's room, yahan ke sab kuch unka hain, and he hates to share his anything with anyone chahe woh apni biwi hi kyun na ho, Priya smirked at herself, biwi!, get in your head Priya, u r nothing more than a baggage and responsibility for him, for him you are mere a person who has helped him in his crisis, though he said you both are friends but he will never give you that position in his life. Tu pehele bhi akeli thi aur aaj bhi hain. Priya was actually fighting with her inner self, she said to her that no its not correct, bhale hi Mr. Kapoor mujhe na apnaye ho, par unke gharwalen mujhse bohot pyaar karte hain, sab karte hain, unke liye, iss pariwaar ke liye agar mujhe yeh sehna bhi pade toh main seh lungi aur waise bhi why am upset, I always knew that he didn't love me nor he believes in marriage, it was I who said yes for this marriage, he never compelled me rather he helped me in many ways, woh bhale hi mujhse na pyaar karte ho par main toh karti hoon na, aur hamesha karti rahungi, meri aakhri saans tak mere dil me sirf aur sirf Ram hi rahenge, agar maut bhi aa jaye toh sirf unka chehra dekh ke marna chahti hoon main. Priya was thinking all these while hugging her knee and sitting on the bed. Ram entered the room and found Priya sitting like that on the bed, said

Ram - tum theek toh ho na?

Priya startled hearing his voice and nodded her head.

Ram - main thode der ke liye office ja raha hoon, agar kuch bhi chahiye toh kisi ko keh dena, saying this he came to changing room. After 20 mins he came out wearing a moss green shirt along with black pant. He took his phone and i-pad said bye to Priya and went for his office. Priya looked around the room, for the first time she saw the room and found that the room has everything in it, with that it was very well decorated and maintained. It wasn't clumsy rather each and every thing is placed in proper manner. She smiled looking at the room and came to the changing room. Priya never had the habit of taking afternoon nap, she was always busy with her work and on Sundays she was with the children, bachhon ka yaad ate hi she think of Meethi. Shaadi me ayi thi toh kitni pyaari lag rahi thi. While thinking this she came near the wardrobe and opened her side, it was huge one with so many shelves and drwayers. She started arranging her clothes and other things in the cupboard. It took around an hour for her to complete it. Priya came out from the changing room and sat on the bed, she closed her eyes and within seconds she was in the arms of sleep. She lazily shifted her position in sleep but suddenly opened her eyes sand found the entire room is dark. She hurriedly sat up on the bed and was trying to figure out where she is and then remembered she is in Kapoor Mansion. She got up from the bed and switched on the lights. She came to the bed side table and took her mobile from there and checked it was 5 in the evening. She came to the washroom and freshnd up and came out. She was about to come out from her room when Neha came in.

Neha - main tumhare paas hi aa rahi thi

Priya - kya hua?

Neha - kuch nahi, kuch bhi toh nahi, par shayad tum bhool gayi ho ke aaj tumhara muh dikhayi ki rasm hain aur sabhi aate hi honge, so u go and change.

Priya - Neha, usme toh abhi bhi thoda waqt hain, main tab tak sab ke liye chai bana deti hoon

Neha - uff ho Priya, chai to Bansi kaka bhi bana denge, lekin tum taiyyar ho jao

Priya didn't say anything but she wanted to come downstairs to have a chat with others.

Neha looked at her and could feel she is little disappointed, so she said, theek hain, chalo, lekin zyada der ke liye nahi.

Priya smiled and both came downstairs. Seeing them Krishnaji said, Priya, beta aaj tumhari muh dikhayi hain sabhi aate honge, tum abhi tak taiyyar nahi huyi?

Priya - maa main abhi taiyyar ho jaungi bas maine socha...

Neha - ma, isse chai ki padi thi

Dadi - aaja tu mere paas beyth hearing this Priya sat beside dadi.

Dadi - beta, yeh ghar tera hi hain, jaise rehna chahti hain reh sakti hain, kisi bhi baat ke liye jhijhakna nahi aur agar Golu zyada pareshan kare toh mujhe bata dena.

Vikram - aur mujhe bhi, usse sahi karna ata hain mujhe, saying this he giggled and all laugh at this.

Neha - ayyy Vikram, mere fatty ke bare me kuch bola na toh theek nahi hoga, samjhe?

Vikram - woh mera bhi toh kuch lagta hain na, waise bhi bhai hoga tumhara baad me pehele woh mera dost hain, jigri dost.

Aise hi baat karte karte Bansi kaka chai serve kar ke gaye and now everyone were enjoying their sip. After finishing off with tea, Neha literally dragged Priya in her room and said,

Neha - tumhara collection kahan hain zara dikhao?

Priya - collection matlab?

Neha - saree ka aur kis ka

Priya and Neha came in the changing room and Priya opened her cupboard and Neha was going through her sarees. Zyada toh nahi hain par jo bhi hain sab bohot pretty aur khoobsurat hain. Neha choose a dark violet and silver border saree for today's occasion. She handed that saree to her and said, yeh pehenna aaj ke liye. Priya for moments kept looking at the saree and said, yeh bohot heavy hoga, kuch aur nahi pehen sakti? Neha nodded her head and said, ab adaat daal dijiye Mrs. Kapoor heavy sarees pehen ne ka. Priya didn't say anything. Neha was about to come out when she turned and said, waise saree pehena doo ya tum pehen payogi. Priya shyly smiled and said, no I can manage. Neha smiled and came out from the room. Priya for moments keep looking at her saree and then come to washroom. She came out freshnd up and was wearing the saree. Neha ne Amritsar me usse seekhaya tha saree pehenana aur aaj tak Priya woh bhooli nahi, though she never wear saree before her wedding but still she managed this saree very well,I guess sabhi ladkiyon ko yeh sab aa hi jata hain u know girly instinct.After draping the saree Priya came in front of the dresser and was combing her hair and making it in a bun. She was looking very elegant and beautiful in this saree. She put sindoor on her maang, she smiled in her heart, jis din se uski shaadi tay huyi hain kitni baar woh sochi hain Ram ki naam ki sindoor uske maang me, kabhi kabhi toh apni suni maang pe bhi ungliyan phirati thi mehsoos karne ki koshish karti thi apni sindoor ko, aur aaj yeh wakei me sach ho gaya hain, Ram ki naam ka sindoor, mehendi aur mangalsutra sab uske paas hain, duniya ke liye woh Mrs. Ram Kapoor toh bann gayi lekin jiske liye yeh sab hain sirf usiki nahi bann payi, a lone tears escaped her eyes. She wiped that and put kohl in it, she put that deeply. She put lipstick very lightly and makes that glossy with lip gloss. Now she was complete, Priya looked at her in the mirror and liked her attire. She was about to come out when Neha along with Krishnaji came in her room. Both of them looked at Priya and kept looking at her for while. Krishnaji came and hugged her and said, bohot khoobsurat lag rahi ho beta, Priya smiled and took her blessings. Neha came and wrapped her in her arms and said, hayyy! Mere fatty ki toh nikal padi. Both Krishnaji and Neha smiled while Priya kept her head down. Then Krishnaji said,

Krishnaji - beta yeh shagun hain beeji ki taraf se, saying this gifted her a jewellery set and continued, tum aaj yehi pehenogi.

Neha helped Priya wearing it, it consisted of a big earning with a necklace and two kangan. Priya was looking more gorgeous in the jewellery. Krishnaji kissed her forehead and asked Neha to bring her in downstairs as ladies have started coming. After some times Neha brought Priya in the hall and Priya came and touched dadi's feet, she gave blessings to her. Priya was made sit on a separate couch with ghunghat on her head. All elderly women, relatives and friends came and saw her by lifting her ghunghat and showered her with their blessings and gifts. Priya was being introduced to everyone and she took blessings from all of them. Toh tabhi kisi ne kahan, arree bhai dulha kahan hain, itni pyaari dulhan mili hain usko zara usko bhi toh hum log mile?, hearing this all laughed but Ram didn't come back then. After the function got over, they were being served with food and drinks and all were enjoying the occasion. Priya, Neha and Natasha were busy in chatting as Krishnaji and dadi were busy with the ladies.

Neha - fatty kuch keh ke gaya hain kab tak wapas aayega?

Priya - keh reh the office ja rahe hain

Natasha - bhai ko na office ke aage kuch nahi soojhta hain.

Neha - aane do aaj usse aisi khabar lungi ke yaad rakhhega

Vikram came and sit beside them and said, ab mere saalesahab ne kya kar diya ke usse courtmarshal karne par tuli huyi ho?

Neha - aaj ke din bhi jaldi nahi aaya

Priya - kuch kaam hoga tabhi toh aa nahi paaye...

Neha - itna chooth mat do pehele hi bata rahi hoon, usse ab yeh ehsaas ho jana chahiye ke uski shaadi ho gayi hain, biwi hain ghar me.

Ab sab ghar wapas chale gaye aur dinner ka waqt bhi ho gaya hain lekin Ram abhi tak ghar nahi aaye. Neha, Vikram, Natasha sab milke phone laga rahe hain lekin he isn't picking up the call. Sab ko pata hain Ram apni life apni marzi se jeeta hain par ab uske life ke saath Priya bhi jud gayi hain aur sab yehi soch rahe the ke Priya ko phir se koi chhoth na pahaunche uski wajah se. All gathered in the dinner table, and Priya was serving them,

Krishnaji - Priya, Ram ko shayad aane me deri ho jayegi, tum khaa lo, waise bhi aksar usse der ho jati hain aur usse bhi pasand nahi hain koi uske liye wait kare.

Priya - koi baat nahi maa, aap log khaa lijiye main thodi der aur intezaar karke kha lungi.

Neha - Priya, tum bhi bohot thaki huyi ho, beyth jao

Priya - its ok Neha, tum log shuru karo.

Aise hi batein karte karte dinner ho raha tha, Priya sab ke saath has rahi thi, muskura rahi thi lekin uski nazar main door par thi, aur yeh Neha ke nazron se bacha nahi, she said in her heart, fatty yeh tune achha nahi kiya, teri wajah se Priya ko phir se koi chhot pahaunche yeh main hone nahi dungi. After all completed their dinner, Krishnaji again said,

Krishnaji - beta, tum khaa lo, usse shayad bohot der ho jaye aaj.

Priya - jee maa, main kha lungi.

All retired to their room bas sirf Neha aur Priya hall me beyth ke baat kar rahe the. It was almost 11:30 in the night, when Neha said,

Neha - Priya, bohot raat ho gayi hain, ab toh khaa lo?

Priya - bas thodi der aur main khaa lungi, waise tum jao Vikram tumhara intezaar kar raha hain

Neha - u sure, u will be fine?

Priya - yes am sure, tum jao

Neha - kuch bhi ho toh mujhe knock kar dena, good night.

Priya smiled and said, good night.

She was all alone in the hall, after roaming for while in the hall she came out in the garden. She was standing under the sky. The night sky is clear and stars are shinning, Priya sighed and choose to sit on the bench. She was thinking aaj itne saare log aaye the mujhese milne ke liye, itni saari duyaen aur ashirwaad mila mujhe sirf aur sirf aapke liye Mr. Kapoor, thank you. I hope main bhi aapko utni hi khushi de saku, main koshish karungi aapke zindagi me dakhal na dene ke liye, aap jaisa chahte hain waisa hi hoga, mere liye kabhi bhi aapko koi pareshaani nahi hogi. Priya was thinking such by looking at the sky, suddenly she heard the sound of opening of gate and she understood Ram has come back. She came in side and started arranging the plates, she kept the food in microwave. Ram came inside and saw Priya was preparing the table, he was surprised to see her, actually wasn't expecting her in this wee hours of night, so he asked,

Ram - tum abhi tak soyi nahi?

Priya - nahi, aap aa jaiyye fresh hoke, khana ready hain

Ram - Priya tum shayad nahi janti ho ki main jab bhi der se ata hoon, dinner bahar karke hi ata hoon, so aagli baar se don't bother, saying this he went to his room.

Priya kept standing over there for some time and then took her plate and sat down for dinner. Ram was going upstairs and he saw Priya preparing her plate. He didn't say anything and came to the room. Priya came back after 20 mins in her room and saw Ram was going through his mobile.

Ram - aagli baar se khana khaa liya karna, mere liye intezaar karne ki zaroorat nahi hain.

Priya didn't say anything and came to washroom. She changed in her night dress (short kurti and a Patiala) and came to the bed aur tabhi usse yaad ata hain ki Ram ne kya kahan tha subah, Priya took a pillow and duvet and come to the couch. Ram came out from washroom, and saw Priya is placing her pillow on couch.

Ram - tum bed par bhi toh so sakti ho, kal tumne hi toh kaha tha ke u have trust on me.

Priya smiled and said, I do trust you Mr. Kapoor, par baat woh nahi hain, actually main uss bed par comfortable nahi hoon, mere liye yeh couch hi theek hain.

Ram - r u sure tum iss pe so sakti ho

Priya looked at him for moments and then nodded her head in affirmation.

Both lied down on their respective places and went into deep sleep.

Next day Priya opened her eyes and found Ram was not in the room. She came to the washroom and freshnd up. It was 6:30 in the clock. She came downstairs and found Bansi kaka in the kitchen. She smiled and came inside. Baton baton me Priya ko pata chala ke Ram jab bhi Mumbai me rehete hain he goes for jogging and walk in the beach and then runs on his tread mill for about half an hour in home. Priya ko kaka ne yeh bhi bataya ke what he prefers to like in breakfast and his favourite food. Priya was listening him and was trying to keep that in her mind. By the time they were chatting, Neha came in kitchen and wished both of them good morning. Priya smiled at her and asked,

Priya - chai peyogi?

Neha - haan, kyun nahi, waise tum itni subah subah kyun jag gayi?

Priya - aankh khul gayi toh uth gayi me

Neha - fatty kahan hain?, kal ghar kitne baje aaya?

Priya - kal tumhare jaane ke baad hi wapas aaye, aur abhi shayad walk ke liye gaye hain

Neha came closer to Priya and asked, mera bhai thoda ziddi hain lekin dil ka bura nahi hain, actually usse apne life style me changes nahi pasand, ab tum uski bann chuki ho toh tum khayal rakhna uska...

Priya - main janti hoon Neha, and I promise I will take care of him.

Neha smiled at her and then said naughtily, baat kuch aage badi?

Priya - kaun si baat, said while preparing tea

Neha - ohh ho! to madam ab bann rahi hain, tum janti hoon main kya keh rahi hoon, fatty aur tum kahan tak pohaunchi?

Priya shyed and said tum bhi na Neha

Neha - mujhse chhupao mat

Priya - main chhupa nahi rahi hoon

Neha - toh tum itna blush kyun kar rahi ho?

Priya - woh...main...main...bas...

Neha hugged her and said, its okay, am happy for both of you. While Priya was hugging Neha she had tears in her eyes, all the while she was just pretending infront of her, she gulped her emotion and brought a smile on her face. She and Neha came to the dining hall with their respective cups and were sipping from it while chatting with each other. In the mean time Vikram too came in the hall and joined them. These three were having gala time as Priya was feeling good among her family. Vikram was sharing his funny and gruesome experiences being a doctor in army. Almost an hour later Ram came in. He was in his track suit and was sweating profusely. He came and collapsed on the sofa.

Vikram - ghar me jab gym bana ke rakhha hain tab bahar jane ki zaroorat kya hain?

Ram - subah ki fresh air achhi lagti hain mujhe

Vikram - ek baat bata jab kaam ke silsile me bahar jata hain tab kya karta hain?

Ram - hotel ke gym me jata hoon, can't compromise my health yaar

Neha - health ke saath saath kuch aur bhi priorities hain tera

Ram - kya matlab?

Neha - raat raat ghar se bahar rehna ab chhod de, koi tere liye bhi intezaar karta hain ab

Ram - did I ask anyone to wait for me?, and more over my work is my top priority and u know that very well aur main uske saath koi compromise nahi karta hoon, tu janti hain

Neha - main bas yeh keh rahi hoon ke tere priority list me ab ek aur naam add ho gaya hain

Ram - main janta hoon mera priority kya hain

Neha - fatty..., Neha was cut in the middle by Vikram, said, jaane do yaar, abhi abhi shaadi huyi hain thoda waqt lagega and am sure Ram apni zindagi aur priority samajhta hain aur tum na uske saath bachhon ki tarah ladna band karo and focus on today's function.

Neha - I guess u r right, lekin fatty, said turning to him, yeh mat samajhna ke main tujhse ladungi nahi...

Ram - tu mujhse bina lade reh bhi nahi sakti hain tera khana hazam nahi hota hain na, said this while all burst into laughter.

Now all were smiling and laughing while having their morning tea. After some times Ram came to his room and Priya came in the kitchen to prepare the breakfast, Neha followed her to help and both settled in the kitchen. Both were chatting and preparing the breakfast. Neha shared all her girly talk with Priya and in turn Priya was smiling all the way and enjoying their chat. By now breakfast was ready so both Neha and Priya came in their respective room. Priya came in the room and found Ram was ready for his office. She was about to go to changing room when Ram said,

Ram - Priya, mujhe aksar ghar aane me raat ho jaati hain, yeh sab jante hain, toh tumhe plz mere liye pareshaan hone ki zaroorat nahi hain, aur mere liye jagne ke bhi zaroorat nahi hain, main nahi chahta ke sab iss baat ka issue banaye.

Priya - Mr. Kapoor, maine Neha ko kuch nahi kahan woh toh bas...

Ram - Priya mujhe yeh bilkul nahi pasand ke koi mere mamlon me dakhal de, I don't want this repeated again, plz get that, saying this he came downstairs leaving Priya in tears.

Priya can't hold back her tears any more, jab se shaadi huyi hain tab se ek hi baat sunn rahi hain ke she is not a part of his life. She slouched on the floor of the washroom, she wanted to cry louder but her sobs too ditched her, only the enormous tears were flowing from her eyes. She can't hold back her emotion, she knew something like this going to happen but thought at least Ram will treat her as frnd but she was wrong, totally wrong, for him she is nothing, it pains her, hurts her that he doesn't even bothered to listen her anything. Priya was feeling miserable. She slowly gets up from floor, splashed water on her face until she was satisfied and then came out from her room.

If you all like the update then do hit the "LIKE" button and leave your valuable comments.

leena04 thumbnail
res

*Edited*
u know what I don't want to lie to u & wanted to be honest I know it might be hurt u so before saying it i m saying sorry so plz forgive me if my words hurts u...
Part 19
I really really hating this Ram Kapoor I know he is just way he is but if he is fake to one side he is saying he is friend of Prriya & she can share anything with him & at other hand he is just saying stay out of it every time... I just know one thing Priya has made big mistake by agrreing to this marrige I just Pray Priya get all happiness in her life & if its not with Ram i m ok with it i just want her to be happy... even loved family is so caring for her its really gud to see hope Neha stop intesrfaring in RaYa's relation as i know she is oing with gud heart but it only cuasing Priya deep pain... waiting for Priya to go to meet Meethi soon she is missing her badly... post next soon waiting...
Edited by leena04 - 10 years ago
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ram is still not ready to accept priya as his life patner after marriage also he always talk to her which give priya pain hope in future their relationship will be good I am feeling sad for priya and a little angry on ram for his behaviour toward priya continue soon update was too good and thanx for the pm
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yaar why Ram is behaving like this with Priya.
He is playing with his own emotionsaa.what exactly he wanted.
poor Priya she is remembering meethi.awesome update asusaul..
Mi_AmOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
feeling very bad for priya...!!! ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­
smthng is seriously wrong with ram...!!!!😡

hope priya finds that void and fills it...!!!

contn soon...
thnx fr the pm...!!!😊

sampa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hope ki is waqt jo pain priya feel kr rahi ha usse vi jada pain Ram feel kare ..really i badly want this..n pls pls pls updt thora jldi dia karo dear..thank u for pm
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i am really feeling bad sad sorry for priya..

ram is soo mean yaar ... itna rude... fine he is not considering priya and doesn't want her to come inside his circle but why saying it rude can't be slow? how mean 😡😡😡😡 same as ram in balh at present where he behave with priya

shayd cv ne teri ss se copy karliya copy cats😆

felt bad he did everything with her and pretend as if priya doesn't exist but jab an help is needed says priya priya oh priya😡  he is Casanova and continue it right? i am sure priya is going to see it and get more hurt😭😭 it was suppose to change but ram😡😡😡😡😡 i hate u ram i hate u...

feeling sad 😭😭😭
continue soon
Edited by shavii - 10 years ago
nibrutiangel thumbnail
😭😭yaar rula diya ram itna rudely priya se kyun behave kar raha hain...apni margi se hi shaadi ki iya tha priya ne koi jor jabardasti thodi na ki thi...aur frnds tho bane the na...to aise koi behave karta hainnn... but awsmmm pls..next part jaldi denaaa...eagerly waitinggg...ram par to😡😡 a raha hain mujhe...