Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DrLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
the guy who did the toungue wave (the namkeen seller) he was a different type of funny guy... liked him... similar to the guy who used to sell watches at mallard station last season...
Karishma700 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So far enjoying the show. Liked all the three judges. They are slowly getting into their job well and look comfortable too.
SalluTheUllu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dhiraj is good hope he selected 😉
DrLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
too many ppl are throwing in their sad stories... plz just dance...
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dazey

For me, contestants who stood out with their dancing skills are

Dhiraj, Bhumeet Gupta , H.R Raja and Shakti  Pal.
But the guy called Shyam from hyderabad was really sweet n funny, had fun listening to him talk so bluntly to the judges , well he does need to improve his dancing n may be come back next year.

I LOVED him! He totally stole my heart with his modesty. They should have let him dance a little longer. He had just started his performance and hadn't really gotten into it. I just felt that for someone with his background, giving him the opportunity to at least get to the mega auditions would have been life changing for him. I really hope he's able to support his family and himself and still pursue dance. He was fantastic! 
GoodByeMr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Anamika.

I LOVED him! He totally stole my heart with his modesty. They should have let him dance a little longer. He had just started his performance and hadn't really gotten into it. I just felt that for someone with his background, giving him the opportunity to at least get to the mega auditions would have been life changing for him. I really hope he's able to support his family and himself and still pursue dance. He was fantastic! 

He has definitely won many hearts. All the happiness to him n his family 👍🏼