pmehra300 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant precap
Please update soon dear
A_R_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Very promising precap, looking forward to the whole part.
Plz update soon.
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I STILL HAVE TO START THIS STORY😭😭
Sanchitaarshi thumbnail
Wowest precap Aicha.. Eagerly waiting for the update.. Continue soon.. Thanx for the PM..
-Viji- thumbnail
That's an Awesome precap and a very lovely song...😃
Nw waiting for the update😃
..sweetchilly.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice precap.
Continue soon.
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LOVED THE PRECAP CAN'T WAIT THANKS FOR THE PM
aicha99fanfics thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
sorry dear, i've been very busy and tired.. i'll try to start drafting tonite.. i'll try update tomorrow nit or thursday!
Aasmaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aicha99

sorry dear, i've been very busy and tired.. i'll try to start drafting tonite.. i'll try update tomorrow nit or thursday!

It's okay...
Do as you're comfortable, i ain't knew you were busy...
aicha99fanfics thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

Chapter 18A

Day 5 - He was never a cheater, just a true friend!

Aman: But what about Miss Gupta?

ASR: No words to her.. She's better off that way.. she'll be happy.. I'll make her happy.. Her safety and her happiness is the most important...

Aman: Ok ASR... Don't worry! I'll meet you after the meeting..

ASR: ok..

Arnav disconnected the call.. and said to himself..

ASR: Karan Singhania is your past.. but I'm your present.. your happiness!

Almost 1 hour later

The car halted in front of the huge office of Mr Manav Kapoor... Fortunately there was no traffic jam and they reached only after a 15 minute drive. Arnav pulled up the hand brake and turned his gaze towards Khushi who was apparently lost in some thoughts.. A teasing smirk curved on his lips, he admired her milky skin... Worry lines clearly seen on her forehead, Khushi was biting her nails when suddenly Arnav called her out...

ASR: Khushi!

But getting no response, arnav finally brought his hands to her face taking Khushi by surprise, and gently, he pushed her hair lock behind her ears... Khushi's eyes stared into Arnav's eyes in confusion while the latter smile sweetly at her as he said in a tender voice...

ASR: What happen?? Where are you so lost??

And she said without hesitation in a serious tone...

Khushi: Why are you doing this??

He replied, confused!

ASR: What am I doing??

And she replied a bit louder...

Khushi: This! Why are you flirting with me?? Why are you always trying to touch me... and kiss me...?? Is this the only way you thought to bring back our friendship, by flirting with me and getting me into your bed maybe??

Slowly Arnav pulled back his hands, quite shocked of Khushi's words.. But seeing those tears of Khushi threatening to fall, he managed to control his anger and instead signed smilingly before saying...

ASR: Maybe you forgot, but I never did... The Khushi Gupta I knew always laughed at my flirting style... Just trying to bring a smile on this beautiful face of yours... Anyways, come on... let's go!

While Khushi remained in a frozen state, Arnav pulled back and stepped out of the car.. He walked to the other side, and opened the door...

ASR: Khushi...

Khushi lowered her eyes embarrassingly and stepped out without a word.. As she stood next to him, Arnav opened the back door and took out their laptop bags... Finally they moved forward towards Kapoor's office in silence while Khushi stole some glances at Arnav.. They entered the lavish office and looked around in awe... It was one of the most beautiful offices they ever saw... A fashion designer's office!... Indian Style... Mr Manav Kapoor's office... The King of Indian Wears! Khushi and Arnav walked straight to the reception... And as they spotted the receptionist, the young girl smiled as she said...

Receptionist: Good Morning Sir, Mme... May I help you??

ASR: Morning.. I am Arnav Singh Raizada, and she is Khushi Gupta.. We have an appointment with Mr Kapoor..

Receptionist: Oh yeah.. Mr Kapoor is still in a meeting, you might have to wait for him a few minutes.. I'll show you the waiting room..

And the receptionist guided them towards the waiting room.. Khushi and Arnav waited for more than 15 minutes.. Meanwhile they were offered some coffee.. and both were sitting on the large sofa opposite each other without a word.. Sipping into the hot black coffee, Khushi tried to move her eyes everywhere except towards Arnav.. The latter smirked when he turned his gaze and looked at the painting Khushi has been staring since 15 minutes now.. and he said mischievously before taking a sip of coffee...

ASR: Khushi, don't you think I look better than this painting?

And she replied absent-mindedly without turning her gaze off the painting...

Khushi: Absolutely...

As reality struck, her eyes shot wide open and she turned her big almond eyes to a smirking Arnav... She gulped a breath and stuttered..

Khushi: No... I mean.. it's a beautiful painting!

ASR: Oh really... And since when you are so interested in paintings??

Khushi: Always.. since always..

And suddenly, the voice of the receptionist came to her rescue..

Receptionist: Excuse me! Sir, Mme... Mr Manav Kapoor is ready to meet you... This way please...

Khushi let a sign of relief and they both followed the girl. They walked through the corridors and entered the huge board room... And there he was.. Mr Manav Kapoor.. on the boss seat, he smiled at the two young designers walking into his office... And as soon as they approached him, Arnav brought forward his hands as he said..

ASR: Hello Mr Kapoor, I'm Arnav and this is Khushi!

Khushi: Hello Sir!

Manav stood and said joyfully..

MK: Oh come on guys, call me MK!

And he took the hands of Arnav and then shook hands with Khushi as well.

MK: Please, have a seat.. you guys want something tea, coffee...

Arnav pulled a chair for Khushi.. She got seated and Arnav sat next to her..

Khushi: No thank you Sir, the receptionist already offered us some coffee...

MK: So guys, I've talked to Yuvraj already! And he briefed me a bit about your designs research... And I would be glad to be of any help! So what do you have in mind guys??

Khushi and Arnav smiled at each other... And both got to work... They switched on their laptops.. showed their designs to MK... discussion, chatting, laughing... the trio had fun working with each other... Mr Manav Kapoor's talent, his approach to work, his creativity, his indian touch.. It was all impeccable! And no one could bring this perfection to arnav and khushi's desi style! After long hours of work, MK looked at his watch and exclaimed...

MK: Oh it's already lunch time guys!

Khushi: Oh yeah!

ASR: Shall we go to some nearby restaurant? I'm sure there must be some great around!

MK: Oh no! When I'm in office, I always eat food from home... What to do? I married my wife for her specialization in cooking...

And he laughed out while Arnav and Khushi chuckled hesitantly... and Khushi finally said..

Khushi: Seems you love your wife a lot!

MK: No!... much more than it looks like.. She's my life.. and the best wife!

And suddenly... a voice from the slightly open door...

MK's Wife: Seems like someone is of all praises for me!

As Manav smiled at his wife, Arnav and Khushi turned their gaze to the door and on the spot... their eyes shot open.. While Arnav stared in shock at the lady in a black designer's churidar, Khushi's eyes almost became moist.. And suddenly she turned his gaze to Arnav when she heard him said absent-mindedly in a low voice...

ASR: Tanya Jaiswal!

Khushi closed her eyes to stop her tears but... all she could see was flashes... flashes of the past.. Arnav and Jaiswal together in the dressing room... And she felt stabbed into her heart once again... as if she was back at that door and her heart had been broken into pieces at the moment she pushed open that door!

COMING VERY SOON

PRECAP

CHAPTER 18B

Suddenly Khushi turned back and stared at Arnav... Tears rolling down her cheeks while years of guilt torn her heart into pieces... she finally stepped towards Arnav... slowly slowly.. till her steps became quicker and quicker... and she started to run to him.. Khushi cared no less about the glares of the few people on the road and as she crashed into Arnav's chest she took his lips into a longing kiss...

Mann yeh sahib ji , Jane hai sab ji

This mind, my lord, knows everything

Phir bhi banaye bahane

Yet it makes excuses

Naina nawab ji, Dekhe hai sab ji

These eyes, my highness, see everything

Phir bhi na samjhe ishare

Yet they don't recognize the signs

Mann yeh sahib ji Haan karta bahane

this mind, it makes excuses

Naina nawabi ji Na samjhe ishare

these eyes, it refuses to acknowledge the signs