Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

not sure da hema.. i have not watch IPKKDN .. but so far i did not find any article about this remake with Pudhu Kavidhai da

No it is not the remake. That is different story line where in original the hero is a businessman. I do hope it is not. Inge Hero oru rowdy. originally the guy and girl marry as an arrangement and fall in love later in original. Looking at promo it doesn't look like.
Edited by migan - 10 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I too prefer it to be dubbed like other star plus serials..

Deivam thandha veedu is not as interesting as SNS.. 
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I hope somewhere that Polimer TV will do it, eventhough I doubt STAR Vijay will allow them to do so, as it's their partners show STAR PLUS. Because Polimer TV keeps the background music, and translate the songs into tamil. It's amazing. 
..Divya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I too want to see arshi !! But other than sarun no one can be arshi !!
joe_arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi guys
Good to see so much Arshi fans here 😊. Me too missing arshi a lot. Watching IPKKND in maa tv just for the glimpse of Arshi but they are not playing Rabba ve in it. Its irritating. Missing the Rabbave tune badly.. Would like to see Arshi in tamil too. Want it to be dubbed and a big no to remake. No one can act like Barun. But have noticed that Vijay tv doesnt make good choices for dubbing. Watched EHMMBH in vijay and the voice they gave for Virat and Viren is funny and it did not match them. It was like kind of hard for me to concentrate initially. Barun's voice was damn good and i doubt that vijay tv would do justice to it.. 

Plus i read a post in IPKKND forum saying that vijay is going to dubb it. But i dont know whether its true.
nandu_nan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
me 2 wanna see ipkknd in tamil ..bt dubbing voice nalla irukuma nu teriyala ..bt thy must nt change the rabba ve tune and thy must nt cut any scene...in lot remake serials thy cut lot of scenes.. !!!!
manjusobshi thumbnail
i also waiting long time for IPKKND .bt humble request to team of ITHU KADHALA ,pls dont any change in background songs,thts is most powerful in that  serial esply RABBA VE
hemanthkrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Our wish came true now. Bt don't change the Rabba ve its the soul of the show.😳
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Please continue discusisons in the thread reserved for discussions

Topic closed.
IF tamil Section DT