Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsampa39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Lovely part.
The whole conference room portion was mazedaar.Geet's nautanki bhara talks and Maan's irritated reactions were fantastic.And then Maan was dreaming abt being cozy with Geet.Hai Dreamy.

And d morning was shocking for all.Now shasha will take oppurtinity of d situation.

Great part.
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

THANKU FRIENDS FOR UR LOVELY COMMENTS AND LIKES.I LOVE U ALL

Edited by Desigirls12 - 10 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail

HAPPY DIWALIFOR ALL MY MAANEET AND MY MAANEETIANS.. 

DIWALI TREAT
Desigirls12 thumbnail

Maaneet enter km, Geet was still angry cribbing abt Maan to her babaji

Dadi and Anni was watching them, as Geet pass them without noticing

Dadi : hare Geet wat happen

Geet : Dadi really I want to know at wat time did aunty gave birth to Maan,

Dadi and Anni giggled , Maan who followed her glared at her hearing her words

Maan : Geet t t

Geet : shut up, my whole night  I wasted In manoflying him, do u know dadi I sacrified my sleep and went to manofly him, but he,KALLULIMANGA, dust dhanav

Maan : who ask u to manofly me

Geet glared at him : I said  just shut up, one more word from u, I will kill u

Maan : how dare u

Geet : u want to see my dare ahan , she was cuming forward threatening him and Maan going backward

Trio just watched they fight and giggled

Anni whispered to dadi : dadi I bring popcorns and snacks, so tat we can watch tis show

Dadi wink at her. Ayesha keeping her hands on her cheeks and watching her parents ki nok jhoks

Geet : hmm, wat u think of urself u big don and we all ur slave always hukum hukum, go and show ur attitude to some one not to me, ok. Yes I did a mistake so wat u cant accept my sory. Why u didt do any mistake till now. If I count ur mistake till now naa u have to say sory to  us for ur seven birth

Maan : I don't  care abt anyone

Geet : yes why u will care  for any outsiders she became emotion,

Maan thought she is just talking In dramatic way but seeing her seriousness , he realize he went over, he know why she said outsider , te same words he used wen Ayesha was in hospital, he realize in his gussa he have hurt her so much

Maan : Geet

Geet : its ok Maan u don't have to accept my sory and u don't talk to me . im sory to waste ur time, saying tis she went to her room to get ready

Maan followed her : Geet its not like not

Geet went to her room and locked and  saw here and there and started to dance

Geet : whom u dealing with Mr.Khurana , now I will give ur own medicine to u, wait and see wat im doing, u tortured me for one week naa, see now wat im going to do. Dust dhanav

Maan getting ready in his room and thinking abt Geet

Maan : I went over , now wat I will do , oh god tis Geet making me mad , suddenly he imagine abt te night and her antics and her innocent acts and her way to manofly him , thinking tis he started to smile

Maan  came down and saw Geet was feeding Ayesha

Maan wished everyone but Geet didt reply him

They both had they bf and get into car to kc

Geet didt ulter a single word to him

Maan : Geet were is te blue print

Geet didt reply just put her ear phone and started  to  hear songs, Maan pulled te ear phone

Maan : im asking were is te blue print, she just turn other side

Maan know its very hard to make her talk, suddenly Geet felt restless and seeing here and there, MAAN notice it

Maan : wat happen Geet r u need some thing

Geet just looking out through te window, and saw some thing

Geet : ram bhaiya stop te car

Driver stop te car, Geet rush out taking her purse, Maan saw she was going to medical shop and wonder why she is going if she is not well or some thing.

Geet came and sat in te car and ask te driver to move

Maan got worried seeing her pale face, and te way she holding her stomach

Maan : Geet  u r not well, u want to go to dr

Geet just rest her head on te car seat and closed her eyes

Maan hold her shoulders : pls im sory now say wat happen , damit speak

Geet look at him : pls Maan im  tired , let be sleep till office cums

Maan : if u want I will turn te car u go to home and u can  take rest

Geet : no need pls

They reached kc , Maan cant see her like tis, he was cursing him for making her like tis. At once te car stops , Geet rush inside without waiting for him

Geet rush to washroom: jalli idiot u don't  know wen u get ur periods see now wat happen, chi wen u will change , now if u didt realize before wat will  happened

She realized her periods in te car and she stop and rush to get pads. She  was very tired, In lack of sleep and more over her periods made her to lose her stamina. She was irritated with her stomach ache, so she went to her cabin, sat resting her head on te table. Maan was watching her through te blinds and  felt bad

Geet saw outside some thing is going around and all are watching her cabin. Geet snap it and open her system and got shock to see te pic where she is lying on Maan sleeping.

Adi,  Krishna, pinky , pari came to Geet's cabin

Adi : Geet don't  wory abt all tis I will clear it

Geet : who did tis

Pinky : hare Geetu don't wory no one believes , we all know who u r and Maan sir

Geet : I said who did tis

Krishna know abt her : tasha

Geet came out of her cabin and others followed her, as she came out Tasha and was gossiping abt her and taunting her

Tasha : hmm Geet u have successed in ur plan naa

Geet smile at her : tasha u took te photo

Tasha : no no

Geet : hmm , oh u didt take it, I thought to ask one copy for me, it was so lovely naa I can give wat ever u wat but I need a copy in pleading tone

Tasha thought wat r she is mad, here im thinking to insult but her te plan became utta

Tasha : Geet wat u saying

Geet : yes I need a copy for my personal use, we both look lovely In tat pic , I blow it and hang in my room

Tasha open her mouth to ground : r u not ashamed of it and Maan sir, before she say next words

All heard THUd sound, as Geet slapped Tasha ,  Geet was already irritated and more over tis Tasha making her lose her control. Coz of Shasha  MAAN was still angry on her from now she wont allow anyone to say anything bad abt they friendship and lose his friendship coz of tis cheap people. Now she decide to give them nice piece of mind

Shasha came : how dare u Geet

Geet raised her finger to them : im silent tat didt mean u can do wat ever u think, and next time u cross my path I will kill,

Tasha was shocked and sacred to see fuming Geet, everyone present there was shock to see her new avatar, they all know she is very bubbly and soft but they didt know tis side of her, all are gulping they saliva seeing Geet ki gussa . all were happy te way Geet give nicely to Tasha

Shasha : mind ur words Geet , if I say to Mk, Geet stops her

Geet : go and say to Maan, she didt address him  sir, and show tis pic too , if I say a word to him , u know wat will be ur condition

Shasha : r u threatening me

Geet : any doubt in tat, and one more thing,  both thinking by doing all tis things  u will humiliate me but u r insulting Maan. But everyone  here knows abt Maan 

Staffs : Geet we all know abt u and Maan sir, we dont  bother abt tis pics

Geet : thanku, and smirk at them

Shasha : u u u

Geet : wat me Geetanjali

Maan who was watching all tis from his cabin shocked wen Geet slapped Tasha, he didt hear anything but he know tat tasha did wrong but he was shock to see Geet tis much angry, he went out

Maan : wat is happening here

All were shock to see Maan and fear wat will he do

Maan : shasha wat is happening here

Geet back was facing Maan,

Geet : hmm say him wat is happening, and she turn to face Maan, but tilt her head down

Shasha : ah nothing Mk , they both , indicating Geet tasha, are arguing

Maan : why Geet slapped Tasha

Shasha : she did a mistake

Maan was watching Geet  : Geet wat happen

Geet : nothing saying tis she went inside

Shasha was shocked te way Geet replied to Maan

Maan  staring at her , he cleared his throat  and in warning tone : now everyone back to work, and one more thing if I heard any more nonsense I will fire everyone, back to work and Tasha better behave, I already warned u

Shasha : mk I will look after tis, why u bothering for tis small things

Maan : hmm saying tis he went inside

Shasha drag tasha who holding her cheeks and still in shock

Geet  started to pace in her cabin  : how dare she I will kill her ,

Krishna sensed her angry, she sat on her chair and drank te water in one go. Suddenly she saw a dairy milk is hanging in front of her , she look at te  person, Krishna was holding te chocolate showing his puppy face

Geet took te chocolate and started to punching it, like eating tat tasha

Pinky : Geet, eat slowly I think u want to eat tat tasha

All started to burst into laugh, Geet too smile

Adi : now all back to work

Geet :waise Krishna were u got tis chocolate

Krishna  gulping his saliva : from ur bag , saying tis he rushed out before she catch her

Geet who was licking her chocolate : hmm,  wen she register his words got angry

Geet : u u how dare u take  my chocolate and give to me I wil see u later

She started to have  her chocolate, Maan watching all tis from his cabin  and  felt bad tat Geet is avoiding him and not sharing her problem to me

Maan called Geet to his cabin, Geet to came

Geet : yes sir

Maan : Geet wat is happening there

Geet : nothing

Maan  gritted his teeth but control himself : Geet

Geet : pls Maan I don't have energy to fight with u, any work

Maan : no

Geet about to turn to leave , Maan saw some thing at her back and stop her, now he know why  she is restless and irritated

Geet : wat

Maan : u go to home and rest

Geet : im fine, she trys to leave

Maan hold her and make her sit in te chair : dare u get up, she try to speak , dare u say anything, talking  too much but wont look after urself he called to dadi

Dadi : hello Maan wat happen

Maan : dadi can u cum to kc

Dadi : why wat happen

Maan : dadi pls cum , I will say

Dadi : ok

Maan : till dadi cums u sit here

Geet : wat if I wont listen to u

Maan lean on her and Geet going back  : I will carry u till te car without caring abt anyone and u know I will do it

Geet open her mouth to ground

Maan smirks : close ur mouth Geet or flies will go inside, and  sat on his chair

Geet : dust dhanv , RAKSHASHAN

Maan  glared at her, he close te  binds , peon knock te door

Maan : cum in

Peon : sir coffee

Maan : hmm

Peon : horlicks

Maan : give to her

Geet felt happy seeing his care for her

Peon left

Maan : now stop looking at me and drink it, u need energy to fight with everyone

Geet twisted her lips and drank it

Dadi came to kc, she  got worried wen Maan called her, she called to adi and came to know wat happen, but she is confused why Maan called her , wen she enter Maan's cabin she saw geet was sitting In te chair and Maan was engrossed in his files

Dadi : Maan wat happen

Maan : dadi take Geet  with u, she is not well

Geet  stood : Dadi im fine, u ask ur grandson to not to bother abt me

Maan  : dadi pls take her

Dadi  saw Geet ki pale face, caressed her face : wat happen Geet

Geet stood and went near Maan :wat u think of urself u wont talk to me but u will order me, I wont listen to u

Geet : wat Geet Geet

Wen she stood and talking Maan , Dadi saw  red strain In her dress , she understood why Maan called her

Dadi : will u both stop it

Both stop they fight and saw Dadi, both became quiet

Dadi : now Geet cum with me, were is ur cabin, before she say, Maan indicate and show te partition door

Dadi took her to her cabin, assuring through her eyes to Maan, tat she will take care her

Geet's cabin

Dadi : Geet u got ur periods

Geet : hmm dadi

Dadi : ok cum here, she  took a pin from her sari and pinned her duppatta together  at her back  hide her strain

Geet : wat happen dadi, she saw her back and realize it and felt embrasse

Geet : oh dadi wo mei

Dadi smile at her and pat her cheeks : it is ok Geet it will happens, cum we will go home

Now Geet realize why Maan made her to sit and called dadi, she felt happy and embrassed thinking Maan saw her strain. She saw through te blind were Maan assured her, but she twisted her lips and went with Dadi taking her things

All were shock to see geet with dadi and te way Dadi taking Geet , but none have courage to ask, so they continue to do they work

But two souls are fuming

Shasha : how dare she threaten me

Tasha : mam her slap oh god I wont go in front of her from now on

Shasha : now dadi came to take her, wat is happening want to know, bitting her nails

Shasha : i wont leave her

Tasha: pls mam don't mess with her

Shasha got angry : shut up u idiot don't know to do one work properly , but getting slap form her

Tasha : but

Shahsa : just shut up

Tasha (st) : as ur wish , why I should stop her, she will realize by herself wen Geet slap her next time, and smile touching her burning cheeks

Km

Dadi : u take rest Geet ,

Geet : ok dadi

Dadi : Geet do u want to go to dr

Geet : no dadi I will take rest

Dadi : ok beta

Geet went to her room, and washroom taking her dress : idiot stupid, oh god now how I will face Maan, wat he will think abt me, oh god why always it is happening to me.

She changed her and dress and slept holding her stomach

Night Maan came to Km, he went to his room freshen up and came to see wat Geet is doing, she saw her sleeping holding her stomach. He know she will suffer during her stomach ache

Maan  sat on te side of te bed : Geet Geet

Geet wake up and saw him: wat

Maan  placed a packet in front of her : tis is for u

Geet :wat is tis

Maan : open and see

Geet open and shock to see her fav chicken briyani and got excited but seeing Maan her excitement vanished . Maan was confused why she became sad again

GEET : I don't  need she placed te packet on his lap

Maan face fell : why

Geet : u too think low abt me, wat ever u do if u get my fav eatables I will be cooled

Maan felt bad with her words : Geet tis much only u think abt me

Geet  : pls Maan don't waste money for outsiders

Maan felt bad : Geet  really I was angry wen u leaving te house and wen u asked sory I was cooled but u always say abt ur leaving im getting angry, u know in my angry I will lose words , but I didt  mean any word Geet. Im sory for saying u  outsider. Pls Geet don't make me to feel guilty yar

Geet saw him through her corner of eyes , Maan was pleading her

Maan : its ok wen u calm down, u accept me, saying tis he try to leave, but Geet hold his hand and smile at him

Geet : Maan u r too much, I cant be angry on u for a day too, but how cum u behaved like tat  with me for one week

Maan smile at her : tat MSK

Geet glared at him : RAKSHASHAN

Maan glared at her and both  laugh

Maan : im sory Geet

Geet : im sory Maan

Maan : but tis is too bad Geet

Geet : wat

Maan : im angry on u but atlast i have to manofly u

Geet : if u control ur gussa naa everything will be alright but i know it wont happen

Maan glared at her, she too glared at him

Maan : ok  ok,now  madam can u cum down we will have dinner

Geet : tat is better

Geet look at him and te packet and snatch it : my briyani

Maan smirk : ahan baba  ur briyani

Geet : but did u brought for everyone

Dadi : hmm he brought for everyone

Geet saw Dadi, Anni and Ayesha came to her room

Geet : dadi

Anni : yes Geet bhai brought briyani for everyone for first time, and wink at him

Maan cleared his throat  and took Ayesha in his lap: ok now we will eat

Dadi :we have our dinner in Geet ki room, I ask Nakul to bring te packets

Anni : wow

Nakul placed te packets and all started to have

Geet : dadi u fed us naa

Dadi became emotional, wipe her tears , she fed to Geet and , Anni, Ayesha and she placed in front of MAAN, wen he didt open his mouth, he was about to take her hand , but MAAN hold it and took te morsel from her hand making Dadi to shed  tears

Then Anni fed to everyone, Geet too fed to everyone,  she fed to Maan, wen she felt his lips on her finger she felt some thing passing through her, but she snapped it. Maan felt jolt inside him feeling her fingers near his lips

Ayesha too fed to everyone , all were  enjoying they dinner

Anni : now bhai u fed to us

Geet : hare anni leave him he don't know how to fed

Maan glared at her and started to fed to everyone, Dadi and Anni fed overwhelmed and silently  thanking Geet for bringing tis day in their life

Anni : now for Geet

Maan placed his hand in front of her , Geet smile at him, she took te morsel but bite his finger making him to winch in pain

Maan : ouch

Geet started to laugh holding Ayesha , all burst into laugh, Maan glared at her but later he too join with them

Anni : thank god everything solved coz of tat chudail past one week we all were so worried

MAAN got confused : which chudail

Anni bite her tongue and Geet glared at her 

Maan in stern voice : Anni wat happen

Anni : Geet i will say , coz of her only we faced so much problems

Geet : anni

anni : im sory, Bhai  why Geet decide to leave us , na acoz of tat Shasha  and she started to narrated wat happen tat day

Hearing her words MAAN got angry , and glared at Geet who gulp her saliva

Maan : why u all hide tis from me

Geet : Maan pls forget all tat things, now everything became normal why u again want to open tat

Maan : geet i know wat to do

Anni : and today also

Geet closed her mouth , Maan glared at her

Geet : Kallulimangan have to know everything

Anni said abt te photo

Maan : why Geet u not saying anything to me, im not ur friend,really he was so hurt tat Geet was hiding him everything and not trusting him

Geet sense his hurt : pls  Maan, im trusting u , but i dont want to create problems Maan, and i have  to face everything by myself , i dont want to take advantage  coz ur my friend ,wat i could have done if i have worked in some other place i have to face it naa 

Maan : so u wont say me anything

Geet : Maan tats ur office and i dont want to make ur staffs as fool in front  of u. they are angry on me as im very close to u,  waise why not any girls in their place will get angry wen some is close to Te great MSK wen they cant. and smirk at him

Maan : Geet tum be naa

Geet giggled and all started to joined her teasing Maan 

Maan stared at her and thought :wat she is made up of and he know wat to do.already its so late 

All started to have they dinner and chatting 

PRECAP: NEW ENTRY 

NEXT PART : 62, PG 131

Desigirls12 thumbnail

HAVE A   SAFE DIWALI
fariya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sooo cute 
hahah geet nautanki 
opsss maan saw stain on her dress
felt embaress
i love their friend ship
i wish tasha ki place pai shahsa hoti 
family dinner was tooo emotinal 
u made my day update soon next
please clear maan past too y Ayesha called him papa ?????????????
minelove24 thumbnail
Awsme update..jhalli geet,who is new entry?
alinaza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
⭐️Thank u for posting! its an early Diwali gift for u:). This was a fantastic chapter. I loved it::)! Geet was hilarious in this chapter! Her nautanki and giving Maan a taste of his own attitude was so good. I must say that you did a really good job choosing the pictures! They really suited the events in the chapter. Really proud of Geet for slapping Tasha. She deserved it and it showed everyone that Geet is not a doormat. I hope the next slap Geet gives is to Sasha. So happy that Ani told Maan the truth. Now he knows who was at fault. Cannot wait for the next chapter to read what happens next! 
mayurmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
uh oh who is this new entry? lovely part hun.. loved tge slap geet gave tasha.. now sasha needs one as well.. she messes with our geet hmm.. cont soon hun..
sri91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
lovely part di..
Maan felt bad as is gussa is hign he hurt her now he is repenting...
Geet is again with stomach pain...
Maan made dadi cum and took geet...
Geet is embarassed...
Tasha got a wonderful lesson..
Waiting for sasha's lesson...
Biriyani treat...
Geet forgave maan...
Lovey wonderful dinner...
Maan came to knoe the truth...
Waiting for next...
Continue soon...