Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I was lol at Mallika's dad.He didn't like a single guy and was so angry with Malli's choice of boys.Hope malli tells him off camera..dad,kya aap bhi..yeh ladke sirf khane pine yahan aaye hui hain..yeh sab drama hai dad..chill ! I won't marry rapist ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
like their daughter is saati savitry! 🤣
at least the guys have good family background & relations 😆
Edited by ...Jes... - 10 years ago
chitso1 u don't know she kissed the rapist...check the newest article...
what would her dad do now 😆
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Black_Cat_

well she is just a psycho! 😃
sanaasr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is the most ridiculous things I have ever seen 😆  Seriously??  They have a problem with all these guys??  Do they have any clue what these men's parents are going through? where will they hide their face when their kid brings the one and only Mallika Sherawat home? Are these people living under a rock? Don't they have any idea about their daughters image in India? ?  Her dad is a complete moron..no wonder she ran away from home and is all screwed up now lol

What is their problem if Vijay has 6 sisters? Guys with sisters are not eligible for marriage? And then they have a problem with Bivas being divorced! What about their daughter being  divorced? She even discussed on tv her live in relationship with the Italian guy! OMG! Talk about double standards!  There were extremely rude to Vinay for no reason!! Her other female relatives liked Jashan! Don't they realize he is only 25 and Mallika is in her late 30s?? Seriously? Give me a break!

The whole show is scripted and her family is also playing along! If they are so old fashioned why did they even show up on TV?
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Black_Cat_

My god,really? she seems to have badly /madly fallen in love with this rapist ðŸ˜•

Originally posted by: sanaasr

This is the most ridiculous things I have ever seen 😆  Seriously??  They have a problem with all these guys??  Do they have any clue what these men's parents are going through? where will they hide their face when their kid brings the one and only Mallika Sherawat home? Are these people living under a rock? Don't they have any idea about their daughters image in India? ?  Her dad is a complete moron..no wonder she ran away from home and is all screwed up now lol

What is their problem if Vijay has 6 sisters? Guys with sisters are not eligible for marriage? And then they have a problem with Bivas being divorced! What about their daughter being  divorced? She even discussed on tv her live in relationship with the Italian guy! OMG! Talk about double standards!  There were extremely rude to Vinay for no reason!! Her other female relatives liked Jashan! Don't they realize he is only 25 and Mallika is in her late 30s?? Seriously? Give me a break!

The whole show is scripted and her family is also playing along! If they are so old fashioned why did they even show up on TV?

chill...we all know its fake, just watch and have a good laugh.

and the boys are no less...why vijay and jashn lied about their professions, jashn as an advocate and vinay doing a private geez, its all shit. they basically both are models for punjabi film industry. 

so its all scripted. just enjoy