Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charcoal-WM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I don't see what's wrong in doing "item songs"?? She did 1 maybe 2 such songs and nothing too offensive. You may as well call Katrina Kaif or Priyanka Chopra "item girls" 
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nsec

I don't see what's wrong in doing "item songs"?? She did 1 maybe 2 such songs and nothing too offensive. You may as well call Katrina Kaif or Priyanka Chopra "item girls" 

nothing wrong but she should accept that she is no heroine 

Originally posted by: nsec

she did more den 2 ...she only does item songs ,  it just usko sharm aati hai accept karne mai πŸ˜† she wants to  project herself as actress   , but truth is   she just a item girl  , she done only side roles  

her sis nigaar is famous for acting , she is a gud actress 
Komal.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ANNMT.

she did more den 2 ...she only does item songs , it just usko sharm aati hai accept karne mai πŸ˜†she wants to project herself as actress , but truth is she just a item girl ,she done only side roles

her sis nigaar is famous for acting , she is a gud actress

She did 3 movies supporting role or whatever u call them as an actor ! And she is a model no item girl ! She did 2 songs from the movie she had the role and one of the song had parineeti as an equal dancer. ! And the only item she did was from once upon a time ! And she shud be considered a model coz that's where Gauhar khan was establishedEdited by aphasara - 10 years ago
desi344 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You didn't find anything to criticize her for in today's episode, so you are posting such threads. Tsk Tsk...
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

nothing wrong but she should accept that she is no heroine 

DON'T INSULT her by calling ''ITEM GIRL'. She's a ''dancer'' and her profession is ''dancing''.😑
I wonder why peoples demean it if someone dances in movies. 
Also the legendary HELEN ji was an ''item girl''..but she's MORE loved, remembered and respected than most of the top heroines from that era. 
DON'T degrade DANCING profession which have witnessed legends like Helen ji, Bindu, Aroona Irani e.t.c. These legends also had the same ''DANCING'' carrier and they also performed ''Item songs'' so as Gauhar and also did those ''BOLD'' roles/scenes which Gauhar does now and that is VERY RESPECTFUL. 
Stupid post. πŸ˜‘
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
πŸ˜‰ rocket singh supporting actress
so as ishaqzaade πŸ˜ƒ

amnajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

Even rakhi is better than her

but like rakhi she is an item girl
and will always be one 
rakhi is more straight forward but gauhar is fake 

you are right dear , i don't know why she is still here isko to first or second week may nikal dena chay her bat main interfear kerna and logo ko bahkan adat hay .sonay per sohaga amma jan bhee andheh kay bate kea ker rahe hay saying oh you are doing good job its mean whole family is like that  never mind kuch bhe karo chahay kushal kee godd main betho we are with you  wah keya family  hay such abig vemp.

XDPagalKuriXD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The same usual nonsense post..Haters are gonna hate πŸ˜†