Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

Posted: 10 years ago
Happy Karwa Chauth to those who celebrate!  BTW, thank you all for your well wishes.   🤗 I am feeling much better now.  I just needed a lot of sleep and rest. 
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

174 175 creation of the Anchal and puchuk kiss don't remember whether I posted

Aasha: chhod do aanchal zamaana kya kahega
(o o o, chhod do aanchal zamaana kya kahega
Kishor: haa haa haa, in adaaon ka zamaana bhi hai deevaana
deevaana kya kahega) -2
Aasha: haa haa haa, chhod do aanchal zamaana kya kahega

Aasha: main chali
(main chali ab khoob chhedo pyaar ke afsaane
kuchh mausam hai deevaana kuchh tum bhi ho deevaane) -2
Kishor: zara sunana jaan-e-tamanna
o zara sunana jaan-e-tamanna
itna to soch ye mausam suhaana kya kahega
Aasha: o o o, chhod do aanchal zamaana kya kahega
deevaana kya kahega
Aasha:haa haa haa, chhod do aanchal zamaana kya kahega

Kishor: (ho ho ho ho ho ho
Aasha: aa haa aa aa aa aa) -2
Kishor: ho ho ho ho ho ho
Aasha:uN uN uN uN

Aasha:yun na dekho jaag jaaye pyaar ki angdayee
ye rasta ye tanhaai, lo dil ne thokar khaayee
Kishor: yahi din hain masti ke sin hain -2
kis ko ye hosh hai apnaa begaana kya kahega
deevaana kya kahega
Aasha: haa haa haa, chhod do aanchal zamaana kya kahega

Aasha:(ye bahaaren, ye phuvaaren, ye barastaa saavan
thar thar kaanpe hai tan man meri baiyaan dhar lo saajan) -2
Kishor: aji aana dil mein samaana -2
ek dil, ek jaan hain ham tum, zamaana kya kahega
deevaana kya kahega

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_Q51MOTgW0[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by chalhov - 10 years ago
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

Some beautiful artworks created by my friends to share!

Bellefire

Cecilia
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
kate, these are gorgeous... oh that colour of khushi's lahenga and the roses... lovely.
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh my God. I have officially run out of words of my own right now...speechless breathless witless surrender.

Husn e Jaana ki taareef mumkin nahin
Afreen afreen afreen afreen!

(It is impossible to pay compliments to your beauty
O, most beautiful one!)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe-Epq_mxk4[/YOUTUBE]

(credit:youtube)

I'll be back when i recover. The edits are...er...honestly, i don't know.

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Durgey, Kate, Anita for Karwachauth wishes. Thanks for birthday wishes for my sonny, In di.
Karwachauth was nice. It was cloudy and I think I got a glimpse of the moon. After the morning post and blaster appreciation I was high on vishwaas, you see. Got a lot of time to myself , walking on the terrace, enjoying the cool breeze, humming ...and I did thank the divine...

Edited by wiwy - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i just saw 185 after a long gap... that terrace scene... that boy walking with a happy smile to tell his girl why he gives a damn, that scene before him and the words that break him completely...

his di had told him i realised, "aur hum jinse sabse zyada pyaar karte hain.. jo hamare sabse kareeb hota hai, usse kabhi jaane nahin dena chahiye," those whom we love the most, who's the closest to us, we must never let that person go."

maybe that too got embedded in his mind.

again my oh god he's an actor moment came.

sigh. funny brown suit, not too imposing a frame, weird walk, yet he just takes the screen and makes it his own... you got to keep looking.

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@AD good to see you. 670 steps! The view must have been heavenly! Lovely edits!

@Chalhov, "Chhod do aanchal", ha ha, you do come up with fantastic songs and edits to match!

@ Kate the edits are out of this world, especially the first one. The colours express her pain so well. Thank your friend on our behalf.

@In di  I am mesmerised by thee neck.
Sona_Chandini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow, absolutely beautiful. 😊
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 183

when he scowls and shouts and says "what the" and is arrogant, you know it's asr.

but when he smiles, light in his eyes, speaks softly, and says "bas karni hai," how do you know it is asr?
Cos this is him dammit... Cos who else goes to his girl and says "Bas Karni Hai" with such purity... and that gait...those purposeful, natural steps towards her... unmistakably asr. specifically, only, devastatingly asr.  Yup, I agree!!

and in walks brown suit man.

promptly her hair does fly and rabba vey traipse in...

white bunches of fresh flowers accentuating his brown look, he gazes at her bemused, rapt, a light in his eyes, a softness to his features.

a pretty interlude, she pulls back her lock, i wonder if she remembers him doing that.

she finally meets his eyes and he seems to acknowledge that with the slightest ever smile, my eyes miss it, my fingers can't amke a cap... but the skip in my heart registers it clearly.

shyam watches them watching each other, and is alerted again to the threat to his lust story.
Oh you hateful hateful humph of a man!!! Stop looking! And stop scowling!

"sada sukhi raho..." the elders bless payal, may you always be happy, and the words bring khushi back to earth.

she watches as her sister goes in with her new family... never to come back home again... she feels the tears coming but tries to overcome them and walk in, when a bright white hanky appears. white handkerchief, classic sign of surrender, isn't it? also terribly sexy when a no nonsense cool man with a trendy sense of dressing carries it.

she looks lost... and again a man takes charge, he takes her bag, hands her the hanky, waits quietly with a little smile playing on his lips.

"hum wo bas..." she's os embarrassed, all this crying in front of others, not her thing. khushi never likes to show her tears, only her smiles.

"tumhari bahan ki shadi hai... woh hamesha ke liye tumhe chhorkar jaa rahi ai, i understand..." it's your sister's wedding, she's going to leave you forever, i understand.
Don't say "hamesha ke liye", ASR! You wanna bring this girl home too, don't you..."Understanding" ko zara control kijiye, Sir!

oh he is so gentle and yet asr as he says it. two birds, i think, with one dialogue... hints of asr as a deep lover who gets his girl, and that love for sister which will make sure this love will be sorely tested.

shyam prowls around, spying. dear boy, ever considered looking a little pleasant... all said and done the viewing audience is largely female and happy to consider even a villain if he is at least nice to look at. what is it with these expressions? "tut tut" is all i can say as i pull off my pince nez (no idea why, georgette heyer romances in my head ever since the entry of brown man and his little tete a tete with girl with long hair.)

he takes back the hanky... then out of the blue... a teasing asr... onto a flirting asr...

"par khushi... har baat pe rona zaroori hai kya?" but khushi, is it necessary to cry over everything?

he is getting after her a bit with that little leg pulling, but poor boy, her tears do him in and he needs to defend himself too i get the feeling...

she is startled by the tone change... he watches keenly, as though studying an absorbing thing... looking for a clue, a hint.

flustered, she makes to leave, when he turns and calls out in husky undertone...

"khushi!"

she pauses, petrified.

she turns, her face full of confusion.

he looks at her, perturbed, thinks a bit then starts his charge with determination. a little shake of head, very asr, and "tumse baat karni hai," want to speak to you.

she looks at him dumbstruck, she can sense there's more to this baat... instinct.

tremulous is her reply, "kis... baare mein?" about what.

"bas karni hai," just want to talk... voice dropped low, intimate, an air of right, he walks forward. he wants to flirt with his girl in the hallway of his house and give her his faraq...

who is shyam to be lurking there, i wonder. he clings to their extremely private moments like an evil shadow through out this scene.

he advances... shyam can't take it... he interrupts... "saale saab, zara yahan aaiye," bro-in-law, please come here.

asr looks at khushi as shyam approaches. shyam is insistent: duty calls, akash needs him.

a murmurous pause as he looks at her and she at him, he wants to tell her something, she so wants to hear it.

he leaves.

shyam senses opportunity and barges in, "khushi ji, hum aap se kuch," khushi ji, i wanted to something...

she storms off.

this stalking will have her in a mess later and she will yell, "why don't you leave anjali ji then..." he is downright creepy and if this were to happenb to me, i'd be equally if not more frazzled. do such things happen in real life? sadly... all the time. so many instances all around... guys just getting away with it, especially when they are sons-in-law, that prized thing.

"aap har bbaar aise bina humare baat sune nahin ja sakti, khushi ji," an ominous air to his assertion, you can't go away without hearing me every time. next time he will not let her go, it's clear. she's fobbed him off on the haldi day and now again... but next time... ugh.

two scenes follow showing the state of nervous anticipation in the two dhakdhak makers.

first, a sweet interlude with akash has asr looking tense but denying it of course. he is not in a rush, akash is in a rush to meet khushi, he avers. the completely in control asr is not so much in control after all.
a cuteness about the whole thing. and yet brown man with a turn of head or drop of voice brings it back to sexy again and again. he is always asr. Just too cute the whole thing!

on the other hand, khushi is going quietly, no noisily, ballistic about this "baat karni hai" as she helps payal dress up. she talks such utter nonsense, it riles payal who wonders who is the one geting married here and who should be nervous.
My favorite line here: Vaise jiji, abhi kaafi time bacha hai na...isliye humein jaldi karna chahiye!😆😆 khushi finally says nervously, "hume arnav ji se bi milna hai..." i also have to meet arnav ji. "unhe humse kuch... baat karni hai?" he wants to talk to me about something? a little question in her voice. hands clutch and heartbeats. payal asks, "kaisi baat?" what sort of talk? khushi doesn't know.

"bas karni hai," he'd said with that look in his eyes.

in the meantime shyam is over acting and practicing for his wife's demise. even the music doesn't save him.😆 unnecessary psychoness.
Hilarious histrionics at play. Mono-acting par excellence😆. Camera movement, so subtle😆... Round and round the madness it travels, trying to capture heavens know what!! And the crying leading to covering of face with hands, shoulders jerking vigorously with emotion, a masterstroke fully and only😆😆

nanai ji is hassled about anjali. she talks to her on the phone. the car is losing control...nani can hear the sound, "anjali bitiya, ka baat hai..." anjali, what's up?

the car zooms wildly. nani ji hears a crash.

"phone cut hui gawa," she exclaims. the phone is disconnected.

on this terribly tense moment, khushi reaches the meeting point. lovely direction. we start with tenderness and romance, then a sense of evil... onto light fun interludes centred around this feeling building our anticipation. then more evil, followed by a scary moment. and the most entrancing dose of romance enters the scene.

she has reached the meeting point. it's right before a mirror, oh the story of reflections again.

dhak dhak dhak dhalk starts, or is continuing...

he comes by... in the mirror they are reflected, standing together. ting ting...  rabba ve fades up over the heart beat. he is about to turn to look at her. what a moment.

he does turn.

a lovely young man and a woman in their private space surrounded by mirrors. a mirror on the wall, a curtain of mirrors hanging to one side. mirrors that have seen heartbreak, once in a shop, today they witness another dimension of love.

he turns to walk toward her, people pass by, a little hesitation.

he looks at her.

she's excited, nervous, her lips move a bit as though she looks for words to utter but can't find them.

the dhakdhak is in undertone through out.

his eyes soften, as though sensing her plight.

trembling lips say "aap," soft gaze looks at the man who makes her feel so different, like no one ever has.

"humse... kuchh..." to me... something... you...

husky and straight to the point is he... "baat karna chahta hoon,"  want to talk to you. there's some sort of somersault marathon in my stomach.
And mine too, kasam se!

and he comes forward and she retreats. ethereal.

"khushi, main tumse..." soft soft voice with a smoky trail running through it...

he is walking forward, she back, his tone is creating havoc in her... "aap humse..."

and "hi" a little shadi time interuption by guests... er, asr, why didn't it occur to you to call her to the poolside for this chat? out here, in public? what were you thinking? ooops sorry, you were not thinking... how could you, so so in love that you are.
Absolutely. He was going for it at the doorway itself! A bit out of character, our man is in mohobbat!!.

sanaya had said in an offscreen video how strange she felt doing all the heavy breathing and sighing during this scene. I remember... but i think she meant that for Khushi, not herself... really, to muster up this sense of crazy longing and nervous anticipation for a man you are not desperately in love with can be most most difficult. sanaya did a brill job i felt, never seemed corny or forced. a little cuckoo, but in the cutest way. True...she was good, that daze in her eyes and the flicker once in a while of the lash, perfect!

he is perturbed by these interruptions...

a funny decision in his eyes then
again he steps forward... music is getting more tempo, a happiness.

and holding her gaze again he walks to her, she moves back, but eyes are locked. she's against the wall, he's still coming...

he looks down.
He spots the bindi on her arm.....Khushi's bindi which she came to the house wearing... it may have came undone in all the excitement of "Unhe humse kuchh baat karni hai", and it's now stuck on her upper arm near her pom pom...he notices it as he comes closer... i recall this bit being clearer in an off screen segment.

he looks perturbed.
He's only looking at that bindi... quizzical and mildly amused having spotted it on the arm...

she says, "kya?" breathless.

he looks at her.

he stalls for something...
he is actually "disarming" the bindi... the intensity is killing her, her eyes close, because of his touch...as he removes it from her arm ... the tension getting the better of her.

he watches her... his arm comes up and he is still staring, eyes never stray from her face. she manages an "arnav ji!" he has definitely a smile in his eyes, and the most concentrated gaze.

"aap... yeh... kya..." talking is impossible in this state.

"arnav ji," again she whispers.

"hmm," a maddeningly sexy reply.
My heart goes hmmm...hmmm...hmmm, like that song from "Dostana". Such amazing intimacy conveyed in that reply... Uff!❤️

the phone, of course, rings just then.

khushi is trying to speak but no words seem to emerge... then, "aap ka phone..." your phone.

he ignores the call and stands smiling at her... his flirtatious get-the-girl smile.❤️

he looks at the phone and he is being called by a waiter, "aapko nani ji ne bulaya hai," nani ji has called him.

he looks at her, she's too turned on, she looks away, music has a riff of guitar?
Yup - lovely bit, and the strumming stops just as he does...❤️

he stares at something, thinks a bit then turns to go... but then he wheels around suddenly as if on a decision again... his music picks up.

"kya?" she's so full of a desire to know... she wants this man so much, the first time ever has she had such feelings, she possibly has no idea what one does with them...
astute reading this, about not knowing what one does with such first time ever feelings!👏 👏

he tilts his head and points to the mirror.

a little confused, she looks and finds his bindi. placed at the right height.

this is wooing asr style. my name on your hand, my haldi on your skin, my kiss on your cheek, my bangles on your arm, my choice of saree yours, baat karni hai... bas karni hai, my bindi on your forehead... bit by bit i woo you, till all of you is mine and you know every bit of me is yours. there is no holding back in this feeling, instead a heady complete convulsive ownership of each other.
⭐️
Superb writing this! And the sentiment is exact...gorgeous. Love the "heady convulsive ownership of each other"...death inducing stuff!!!

the ocean was rushing to meet his shore and submerge her and be submerged in turn.

but duty called again.

and had he not been asr he might have made nani wait while he told his girl what he felt, but then he was asr, and being responsible was what he did no matter what. nani has called, he must go. his lover would always have to understand this side of him, maybe that's what will make her love him more. "hamari baat abhi khatam nahin hui," he'll say months later, again responding to his grandmother's call. then too will mayhem enter their lives.

he turns and leaves and right at the end a final satisfied palat looking at his girl who's got his message in a bindi... hey hey sing the winds.

they stand staring at each other... i love you... you think? i know, nonsense, what's all this love and things...i just can't stop looking at you.⭐️⭐️ 
Lovely, Indus, this back and forth in your words!!

i seem to hear the silence talk.

sir, nani ji calls, all are waiting for you, says the waiter who's again.

"ok..."

he almost goes back to her then, but with immense effort holds himself still and then walks away.

the last time they will be like this in the longest time. the next time he'll see her she would be in another man's arms.

she turns to look at the bindi, tender music, she reaches out and touches it gently... almost caressing.

then she picks it up and wears it... there is so much joy, tenderness, wonder, and acceptanvce in her gaze, in her smile, in her act of putting his bindi on her forehead. This is one of my favorite moments...her acceptance is complete. In that utterly exclusively feminine way. Loved it. Moved i am by its beautiful old-fashioned grace!❤️

has love really not been confessed yet?
Ab aur kya karoge...jaan loge? It's done. You belong. Bas...Go up those temple stairs NOW and let's get you guys married!!

his bindi... mehendi, haldi, churi, sari, bindi... what more...

one can't help but sigh at what is to come next. nor not be completely thrilled by what just transpired. it is honestly the most romantic scene i have ever seen... the joy, innocence, excitement, sensuality, anticipation, haq, havoc, beauty, fecundity, delicateness, tenderness, headiness of this scene was unmatched.

there first encounter had a sense of flight but was still on earth, this second one, certainly in another realm, free of the bonds of gravity... uplifted, uplifting.

writing, direction, and above all acting, absolutely wonderful. can you imagine if the acting had lacked in any way how lame this whole thing might have been.

I'm in a state reading...can't stop, have read it three times already! ASR was simply divine in this episode. Overwhelming, his capacity to communicate with her. A powerful unfolding of a man ever so reticent, so private... his innermost feelings so unvoiced...and here he is, deep in love and revealing it in subtle, unique, unchartered ways. Strong and vulnerable at the same time. A man like that doesn't fall in love everyday...but when he does...oh what a gift, what joy, what clarity: "Bas karni hai", no explication, no clarification... he comes to her so utterly defenseless...which is why his heartbreak is such a catastrophe i guess...

Loved reading, Indus, gorgeously described. Great stuff!!

Edited by IssPKaur - 10 years ago