Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Thank u Friends For Giving So Many Likes And Lovely
 Comments.. Love U All Edited by Desigirls12 - 10 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ayesha was admitted in icu, drs was checking, geet , Dadi , Anni was crying sitting on te chair. Maan was pacing ,

Maan : dadi pls

Geet : Maan

Maan snap her and glared at her and went from there

Geet felt bad : dadi im sory I didt do intentionally

Dadi : I know beta , its ok

Maan was watching ayesha through te  door , after some time dr came out

Everyone rush to him

Maan : dr how is my baby

Dr : cool down Maan, she is ok, she got  small  wound in her forehead, tats not a big problem

Dadi : then wat happen

Dr : a good news

All got confused , dr smile

Dr : in her shock  she got her voice

Everyone look at dr  registering her words

Dr : yes, u said while she falling down she screamed maa ,   due to shock she got her voice,  u know wat I said wen she born, due to sudden  HER  fall she is unable to speak, now due to same shock she  will start speak

( if u feel no logical, pls bear.. for writers choice)

All got happy to hear tis

Dadi :  dr then she will talk with us

Dr : yes soon, first  she will be stammering but later she will be ok, we have to give speech therapy

Maan : now we can see her

Dr : sure , she is sleeping dont disturb her

Maan : ok thanku  dr

Dr : its ok Maan

All rush inside , Maan saw Ayesha sleeping, he touch her forehead, tears were flowing form his eyes, Dadi hugs him, anni too. Geet was standing there feeling guilty  and crying. she know she didt do it intentionally , but coz of her  tis small baby was suffering. She slowly went inside and stood beside  te bed. Maan saw  her and got angry

Maan : Geet  leave

Dadi : Maan pls be quiet

Maan didt listen to Dadi ,  he hold Geet and drag her out of te room. Geet was crying

Maan : wat u think of urself , ahan, if u wish u will  leave, or  if u want u will stay. U can be my fried but  tats does't mean u can hurt my family. If some thing   happen to her ,before he completes Geet closed his mouth and nodes no

Maan snap her hand : I don't want outsiders to hurt my family

Geet felt hurt with his words but she deserve it, tears were flowing from her eyes, Maan cant see her tears, he know he was hurting her but wen he saw Ayesha in pool of blood , he forgot wat he is talking.

Maan : pls Geet leave us , u want to go naa, u can leave

They heard a faint voice MAA , Geet pushed Maan and  rush inside , Maan too followed her . Geet saw Ayesha opens her eyes and searching her. She raised her hand towards Geet, Geet holds her and came near , hugs her

Geet : im sory kutty

Ayesha gestured her to cum near her, Geet bend , Ayesha kissed on her cheeks, geet felt shocked seeing Ayesha ki love for her

Everyone was overwhelmed with they love,  and had tears in they eyes

Geet  : kutty, she started to kiss her on her face , sory kutty im so sory, i wont  leave u

Maan , dadi , anni went near and hugs her

Kutty : Maa, she hugs Geet

Dadi : see wat she is doing after she open her eyes she needs Geet

Geet felt guilty : im sory dadi i wont  leave my kutty , she look at Maan who turn his face

Maan : dadi I will meet dr and cum

Dadi : leave him he is like tat

Geet : no dadi tis time im wrong, I have hurt him

Dadi : no Geet , but one good thing happen naa, tat our Ayesha speaking,

Geet : hmmm

Maan came : dadi dr said we can discharge Ayesha 2mor morning, they have to keep her one night for observation

Dadi : hmm, then I will stay

Anni : no dadi u go home I will stay

Geet : no im staying with my kutty, I wont  leave her, hugging her more tight

Maan : no need of any one, im staying u all go home, saying tis he went out

Geet : wat happen to him, he said all of us to go but he is going, buddhu

Dadi : Geet  tum be naa

Geet : dadi pls I want stay with my kutty pls

Dadi : ok Geet, I and Anni going u both stay

Geet : thanku dadi, but Maan

Dadi : don't worry u know him naa , he will be ok give him some time

Geet : ok dadi

Dadi kissed Ayesha and left with Anni , Maan was sitting outside

Dadi : ok Maan we are going , u cum with Ayesha morning

Maan : hmm

They about to move , Maan stops them

Maan : dadi wo , wat abt Geet

Dadi : she is staying  with Ayesha

Maan : I said everyone to leave

Dadi : Maan pls try to forget it , she didt do to hurt any one

Maan : pls dadi take her with u

Dadi know how stubborn he is : then urself say to her we are leaving saying tis they both left

Maan got angry and barged inside and saw Geet was lying on te bed ad Ayesha sleeping on her , Geet gestured him to be silent. Maan control his gussa and sat on te couch watching them.

Morning

Maan open his eyes, watching them he slept on te couch itself, wen he woke up he saw Geet was sleeping uncomfortable placing Ayesha on her. He went near them  try to take Ayesha , but Geet  woke up and  saw Maan taking her , she at once hold her tightly, Maan glared at her, Geet slowly sat and lyed Ayesha on te bed, Maan went to washroom to freshen up

After he cums, saw Geet sitting near te bed, but he avoided her and went  to open te curtains

Geet  went near Maan : Maan pls im sory , pls

Maan snap her  hand , went near Ayesha , Ayesha woke up rubbing her eyes, Maan sat beside holding her in his arms

Maan : my baby woke up, its paining

Ayesha snuggle to Maan and hide her face inside him, dr came

Dr : gudmr Maan, gm Baby how r u

Ayesha  got scared seeing dr, Geet came near her and hold her, Ayesha hide herself inside Geet ki bosom

Dr checked Ayesha : ok u can take her home

They have discharged Ayesha , Maan was carrying Ayesha and Geet standing next to them. Dadi stop them , and said she wants to take arti

Maan : why dadi

Dadi : coz she went to hospital naa, so next time, kisa azar milegna

As Maan was carrying Ayesha , Ayesha was holding Geet with another hand, so both have to stand, Dadi was happy to see a perfect family, she hide her tears and took arti

Geet took kutty  to her room and all came there and sat there , kutty didt leave Geet ki hand , she was holding her, Maan sat opposite  side and hold Ayesha ki hand

Maan : baby how r u

Ayesha : paa

Maan was happy to her her voice he hugs her , tears were flowing form his eyes

Geet for first time seeing Maan like tis, now she realize wat Ayesha meant to him, she felt guilty to take like tat decision

Dadi and Anni too felt emotional and started to cry.

Geet : I will bring soup for her

Dadi : hmm ok beta

Dadi sat  beside Maan : Maan control urself

Maan : Dadi  wen ever I see Ayesha ki condition I felt guilty , coz of me only she have became like tis.

Dadi: no beta dont feel like tis

Maan : no dadi coz me I lost  HER, I wont forgive myself for tat, I always thought for punishing me only Ayesha was like tis

Dadi hugs Maan patting his back : Maan if u think she punished u, but now she forgives u by making Ayesha to get her speech back

Maan looks at her, Dadi wipes his tears : yes Maan don't feel guilty if u broke , wat abt us. MORE OVER she  does't  like to see u  like tis

Maan : hmm

Geet came with soup, dadi wiped her tears, Geet fed her te soup. Geet gave her te medicines but Ayesha denied pouting

Maan : baby pls have it

Ayesha node no

Geet : ok , wait , she dipped te medicine in te sugar, placed it kutty's mouth and gave her water, Kutty took it without any 

Anni : wat is tis Geet

Geet : tis my way of taking medicine, wenever I have to take tablets I will dip it in te sugar and swallowed it

Dadi : Geet

Geet and Ayesha pouted they lips together

Geet made Ayesha  to sleep , all were siting around Ayesha , after she slept

Maan: dadi ask Geet to leave, now Ayesha is sleeping she wont  stop her , later we will console her

Geet was hurt with his words, she know he was angry on her for wat he did,

Geet : pls Maan im sory

Maan : dadi tell  her not to bother abt us, she go were ever she wants , I can look after my baby

Geet was crying , tilting her head down, Maan turn his face , Dadi got angry

Dadi : enough Maan do u know why she did it

Geet : dadi pls, she node her not to say abt shasha

Maan : Dadi

Geet : Maan im sory and one more thing, i wont leave my kutty, if u want u leave km, I dont bother , saying tis she hugs Ayesha

Maan left te room,

Ani : Geet why u stopped dadi to tell Bhai abt shasha

Geet : why unnecessary problems again, u know abt Maan ki gussa naa

Anni : but he is angry on u

Geet : tat I will manofly him

Geet didt  leave her for a sec too,  as she took leave from kc for one week, Ayesha too holds her. She was scared thinking if she left her she will go. Geet was looking after her. MAAN cum to see Ayesha but wont see  or talk to Geet. Geet felt hurt she knows she have hurted him. But she didt do it intentionally, she don't want anyone to question Maan and his family but it turn other side and hurt Ayesha.

She was thinking some other way to manofly him.wenever he cums to see Ayesha,  Geet will try to say sory, but he will ignore her. She will write sory In her hand and showed to him, or she will write sory in his plate with sauce and show her puppy face  , but he wont give attention to her.were ever he goes she will holding a paper  writing sorry in tat ,hiding her face behind it, but Maan will avoid her intentionally

Maan know how Geet loves ayesha but he was angry te way she wants to leave them. We she said she is leaving, he felt some thing missing inside him, but he don't wat is it, but wen Ayesha got hurt his feelings turn into gussa on Geet. But he want to be cool with her as he miss her bakwas and her presence In kc, but he didt want to admit it. He was trying hard not  smile seeing her antics to manofly him, but he control himself

One day morning, Maan was having his coffee standing in his balcony and suddenly he notice Geet was placing flowers in te water on te  fountain,  he watch it and realize she was decorating te flowers as IM SORRY , she look at  Maan showed her puppy face like asking forgive me naa, but Maan  nodes no, Geet was looking at him showing faces , suddenly she trips inside te water , Maan wants to laugh and pull her cheeks but he control himself. He rolls his eyes and turned other side showing  his back, but smiling

Maan : drama queen

Wen Maan turned other side she opens her mouth wide , : KALLULIMANGAN, DUSTDHANAV RAKSHASHAN

She started to pat her dress, still cribbing

It was nearly one week Maan didt talk to her, she was sitting in te hall thinking wat to do, suddenly  her phone rings, she saw te caller tune

Geet : hmm Adi sir

Adi : Geet were is Maan sir

Geet : he is In gym, why wat happen

Adi : Geet today he have  u both have to finish te blue print as tendon is going to London 2mor

Geet : but I took leave

Adi : yes tats why im calling Maan sir to inform it he is not taking his phone.

Geet : hmm ok I will send him

Adi : ok Geet as u r not here I have to stay with Maan sir full night and finish te work

Geet : hmm, but suddenly she got a idea, Adi sir will u do me one favour

Adi : sure Geet, anything for u

Geet said her plan , making Adi to faint on te other side

Adi : wo, me eee, Geet  o pls, he will kill me

Geet : pls pls Adi sir, dadi too will help us

Adi : if anything goes wrong

Geet : I will manage , pls pls pls

Adi : ok Geet but pls yar  don't  kill me with Maan sir's hands , im still a bachelor

Geet : dont wory , nothing will happen, u will leave for so many years with ur wife and kids ok

Adi : ok Geet

Geet : ok arrange everything

Adi : hmm bye, after he cut te call, : Geet im dead

Geet cut te phone , and smirk: now how will u avoid me MR.Khurana

She narrate her plan to dadi and dadi smiled at her

Dadi : hmm, Geet  superb plan

Geet ask nakul to pack diner for her and Maan

Ani : why diner , r u going for picnik?

Geet : Maan wont cool down soon, it will take time naa, I cant starve, I need energy to manofly him naa

Anni : Geet really only u can do like tis things, in wat ever situation u will think only abt food 

Geet twisted her lips  : Dadi I want to ask some thing

Dadi : wat beta

Geet : who is Ayesha to Maan, why she is calling him paa

Dadi became emotional , Anni too stared to cry, Geet felt sad

Geet : im sory dadi if I ask some thing wrong

Dadi : no beta u have to know abt it, but not now, I will say wen right time cums, till then pls beta don't ask anything , but I wll say to u

Geet : ok dadi, now I have to goo

Ayesha holds her

Dadi : baby ur paa is angry on ur maa naa, so he have to make him friend again, pls leave her

Ayesha saw dadi and then Geet  who showing her puppy face, Ayesha kissed Geet and ask her to go, Geet too kissed her  and left to manofly Maan

Anni : bechare Bhai

Dadi smirk : no Anni bechari Geet

Anni : why dadi

Dadi : he planned to trap Maan, but I planned to trap Geet

Anni : why dadi

Dadi : then how long tis two buddhus will be like tis, they have to realize they love, so we need to push them little then they start it

Anni :  r u changed Geet ki paln

Dadi : no

Anni : then

Dadi : actually wat she planed, she will work with Maan night in kc and manoflying till he forgives her, so she have ask Adi to lock them in conference  room and cut te phone , and she  ask u to hide Maan ki phone naa ,and wen he became ok, Geet will call us to open te door

Anni : yes so tat he wont contact anyone , he will be struck with Geet till he get cool

Dadi : but  te door wont open  till morning even though Maan manjao

Anni : how

Dadi showed Geet ki phone

Anni : oh dadi , u r so excellent, love u love u

Dadi : love u too beta

Kc

Maan enter kc  at 7 clock as Adi informed him  abt te blue prints, so Maan came to work with adi, as he enters te conference room, te door was locked

Maan got shocked : open te door, Adi , some is there open te door

Geet : it wont open till u forgive me

Maan turn and saw Geet standing there , Maan was shocked and surprised , but got angry thinking she planned tis

Maan : so ur plan to lock me

Geet : no no Adi informed me abt te blue prints , and use tis chance to manofly u

Maan avoid her and started to tap te door : some one open

He searched his phone inside his packet but he didt get it,

Geet : u wont get ur phone and u  cant go out till u accept my sory

Maan glared at her , Geet cross her hands to her chest , twisting her lips

PRECAP : HUM TUM EK IN GEET KI STYLE

NEXT PART: 60, PG 118

Edited by Desigirls12 - 10 years ago
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow. Superb update
Nice. Ayesha can talk