Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TannuVsmSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetdivya

i read lst 3 parts together...dey were simply awesome...loved it totally...

confession was simply awesome...

whether itz emotional part...romance o cuteness cuteess...u hv managed to described all d feelings perfectly...i must say ur an amazing writer...

cant wait for next part now...update soon... :)

Thank you so much dear πŸ˜ƒ
TannuVsmSwaRon thumbnail

Originally posted by: d3fan4eva

First of all..sry..I wasn't able to cmnt on the previous updates..all thanx to my exams!!://

Cmng to the update..it was ahmazing..loved it!!
Finally the confession!!❀️
Pls update soon!!

its all fine dear πŸ˜Š

Thank you so much πŸ˜ƒ
TannuVsmSwaRon thumbnail
Hey everyone,
Thank you so much for all your support.. 
Here is the next update hope you'll enjoy it πŸ˜ƒ

Chapter 10

Swayam: So you love me.. Haan?

Sharon: Love you?.. Huh what rubbish!

Swayam: Accha so you don't love me?!

Sharon nodded negatively with a naughty glint in her eyes..

Swayam (inching closer): You don't love me?

Sharon again nodded negatively..

Swayam (coming closer): No?

Sharon nodding negatively but have her gaze fixed at him..

Swayam flipped her around and pinned her to the wall.. He trapped her with his one hand resting on the wall and supporting his torso.. and the other hand on her waist.. Sharon's hand were on Swayam chest playing with the buttons of his shirt..  There was hardly had any distance between them.. Both could feeling each-other's hot breaths on their faces.. They still hadn't broken their eye-contact..

Swayam (smiling): Accha toh tum mujhse pyaar nahi karti?

Sharon again nodded negatively..

Swayam (playing around): In that case..

Sharon's smile vanished and she looked at Swayam with an eyebrow raised..

Sharon: In that case?

Swayam (grinning): Aashi jyada dur nahi gayi ho.. Waise bhi ladki acchi hai.. Mujhe itne saalo se like bhi karti hai.. Ab mujhe bhi settle ho jaana chahiye..

Sharon was furious once again.. She caught hold of his collar and jerked him forwards.. She didn't realize they were already so close that now their lips were just an inch apart..

Sharon (through clenched teeth): Don't you dare Mr.Shekhwat nahi toh..

Swayam: Nahi toh kya?.. (huskily) You don't love me na.. then what's the problem..

Sharon: Tum pe sirf mere haq hai!

Swayam (moving a bit behind): And who says so?

Sharon (attitude): Sharon Rai Prakash!

Swayam (grinning): Who's she to me?

Sharon: Future Mrs.Shekhawat!

Swayam (happily shocked): Aahaan! Yeh kab decide hua?

Sharon: Abhi!

Swayam: Par Sharon Rai Prakash mujhse pyaar kahan karti hai?

Sharon: Kisne kahan?

Swayam: Ummm let me think.. Haan khud Sharon Rai Prakash na!

Sharon: Accha phir toh woh bahut badi bewakuf hogi.. (caressing his cheek with her thumb) Jiske pyaar ke liye woh itne saalon se tadapti aayi hai, usse hi khud se dur kar rahi hai..

Swayam: Hey! Watch it! Not a single word against My Sharon!

Sharon (innocently, yet caressing his cheek): Agar itna hi pyaar karte ho usse toh apne se dur kyun jaane diya? Kyun usse kisi aur ka hone de rahe ho? Kyun usse ek baar bhi nahi roka? Kyun uske liye itna time intezaar kiya? Woh toh pagal hai jo usne tumhare pyaar ki insult ki, par tum toh usse bhulake aage bad sakte the na?!

A few drops escaped her eyes and Swayam let them flow.. He just smiled at her innocence and kept wiping the small stream..

Swayam: Kyunki usne mujhe kahan tha woh mujhse pyaar nahi karti, toh main kaun hota usse rok ke rakhne wala.. Usse kisi aur ka hone diya kyunki mujhe laga woh khush hai.. Uska intezaar kiya kyunki iss pagal dil ko hamesha lagta tha ke ek din uska pyaar uske paas zarur aayega.. Aage badta toh kaise, jab uske alawa inn ankhon kisi aur ko dekha hi nahi hai.. Iss dil ne uske alwa kisko chaha hi nahi hai.. Tumhe pata hai jab woh phirse mere zindagi main aayi toh main phirse sans lene laga tha.. Meri Sharon meri harr dhadkan, harr sans, harr ehsaas main hai.. Uski khushi ke liye main kuch bhi kar sakta hu..

Sharon (innocently tilting her head): Kuch bhi?

Swayam: Haan kuch bhi.. Haan par ek cheez nahi kar sakta..

Sharon (confused): Kya?

Swayam: Apni jaan nahi de sakta.. Kyunki agar jaan dedi toh Sharon khush hai ke nahi kaise pata chalega? Woh mujhse pyaar kare na kare, par main usse khud se jyada pyaar karta hu.. Jaan nahi dunga kyunki main sirf aur sirf Sharon ke liye jeeta hu..

Sharon (smiling through her tear): Aur Sharon tumse tumhari jaan mangegi bhi nahi kyunki tum unki jaan ho.. Agar tumhe kuch ho gaya toh woh kaise jee payegi..

Swayam (innocently): Itna pyaar karti hai meri Sharon mujhse?

Sharon: Isse bhi kahin jyada.. Nahi jee sakti woh tumhare bina..

Sharon couldn't handle it anymore.. She broke down in his arms.. Swayam was just smiling.. Atlast he had got his love back.. She was in his arms.. They both had longed for this.. All the time they spent away from each other was no less than hell for them.. And the thought that killed them was that the other person didn't love them.. But now things were clear.. They were finally together.. And now both were madly in love.. The longing.. The love.. The pain was all seen in the hug.. Sharon was tightening her grip more and more.. And Swayam was just loving the feeling of having her so close he was kissing her head every now and then.. She was smiling against his chest and he could feel it.. Haa It Was Heaven..

Swayam (caressing her hair): Sharon..

Sharon (eyes yet closed and hugging him): hmmm..

Swayam: Bahut late ho gaya hai.. Chalo I leave you home..

Sharon (faking hurt): Itni jaldi hai mujhse peecha chudvane ki?

Swayam: Aare nahi baba! Yaad hai na kal tumhe site visit pe jaana hai for your event.. Ab you should rest, you must be tired..

Sharon (tightening the hug): Nahi mujhe nahi jaana.. I'm staying with you..

Swayam (happily shocked): What! (naughtily) Waise I don't mind!

Sharon (with a smirk): Nor do I..

She with a naught glint bit Swayam right there on his chest and backed-out from the hug.. Swayam wasn't expecting something like this so he screamed out loud and started rubbing his chest.. Sharon was having a great laugh looking at the poor boy rubbing his chest with a cute pout.. He was in the mood of revenge now so just looked at her and she stopped laughing looking at the evil glint in his eyes..

Sharon (walking backward): Swayam! No!

Swayam (walking toward): Why Sharon!

Sharon: Swayam please!

Swayam: You asked for it baby!

He increased his pace and Sharon almost started running..

Sharon: I'm sorry! Sorry!

Swayam: Too late love!

Both were running like kids in the whole house.. Sharon running for her life and Swayam trying his best to chase her.. She was pretty good at dodging him everytime he came close.. He blocked her in such a way that she had no choice but to enter his room.. He smirked as she entered his room.. Now he knew the chase was going to end soon as just one move and she will be trapped..

And as Swayam has thought while Sharon was running he just wrapped his hand around her waist and she fell on the bed.. Without wasting a single minute he popped onto her and trapped her.. Both were panting hard as they actually ran quite a lot.. Her arms were trapped on either side.. Swayam leaned forward gazing deep into her eyes.. Their bodies moving up and down due to the vigorous chest movement..

Both were lost in the ocean of love.. Swayam leaned forward with his gazed fixed on her quivering lips.. Sharon closed her eyes in anticipation.. Both their hearts thumping inside their chest.. He leaned and she was waiting for their lips to meet but the she felt his hot breath near her ears..

Swayam (huskily): Get changed baby.. You must be tired..

Before moving back he placed a sweet kiss right on her pulse point.. Sharon hissed and felt goose-bumps all over her body.. Before he could completely get off she held his face with one hand, opened her eyes and looked straight into his..

Sharon: I love you..

And she placed a deep, long peck on his lips.. This time he closed his eyes feeling the softness of her sweet, plumpy lips against his.. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled at her.. He got up and moved to his cupboard removing a pair of night ware for her..

After a while...

Both had got themselves changed.. Sharon looked cute with his shorts reaching her knees and a tee that fitting her not perfectly but looked cute.. He came out wearing his boxers ONLY!! None of them were uncomfortable with it.. But Sharon couldn't avoid noticing he perfectly sculpted body.. He was in perfect shape.. Both lay down on the bed facing each other..

Swayam was continuously stroking her hair while looking at her angelic face.. And his other hand intertwined with hers.. She had her eyes closed feeling the love through those strokes.. They were making her drowsy.. She yawned like a 5-year old and Swayam just smiled at her cuteness.. She slowly shifted and placed her head on his chest and cuddled into him.. He continued stroking hair and held her waist.. As he felt her steady breath, he himself closed his eyes and let sleep take over all his sense.. 

Pata hai chotu hai but I shall update again in 2 days

But again that depends on your comments and feedback..

So for a faster update hit the like button and comment fast fast fast.. πŸ˜‰

Edited by Tan.vish.K - 10 years ago
pooja123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sweet and romantic update!
Swaron together finally
Update soon
damonTVDrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Cute confession..😳
Sharon can be real naughty!πŸ˜ƒ Waiting to read how they work it out..πŸ˜›
Update soon n do pm me..😊
varsh-mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
confession yay yay yayπŸ₯³ loved the update tanvish...pura naughty + cute + emotional convo...nok jhok...huff...hayee.yeh dono itne cute kyun hai...😳😳 loved the update pls pls pls update soonnn
rosyrkohli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb update 
i always like naughty swayam 
it is hilarious at the same tym
 very entertaining
 to see how he teases sharon 
very emotional 2 
how they confessed thier feelings 
2 each other 
swayam came out in boxers πŸ€£