Gurmeet approched to play ML opposit Sanaya Article - Page 16

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

ok now i get ur point. BUT the thing is we do not know what it is about yet..
just a very logical question. SBS or none of the media is even aware of 100% if Sanaya is doing a show or not. right?
They only by mistake stumbled on her in DDEJ sets n she made a run for it cz her looks or anything was not supposed to be seen by the media at all.
So one thing we can deduce is this is a highly guarded thing.
Telling so cz till the moment SBS got lucky by a total fluke they gave the news as Chugalgar aunty only cz they were NOT allowed access to the sets of the show, despite them getting to know something was happening.

So let's be logical. The PH & Channel that is not allowing them or anyone else to have even a wind of what is happening on that set, are most likely guarding the plotline too.
If we think sensibly only a handful of people would even be aware abt what is in the script as real shooting has not begun as its too early.

So whatever we see as either inspired by something or not is simple speculations by media.
So my friend just give it a chance, rather than clubbing it as a remake of something else.

cz i said this before to some of my other friends too in the SI show discussion thread. That, the media that isn't allowed anywhere near the set to get any info for themselves, do u think the top few who r involved at the pre production level will actually allow them to have the real plotline?
So for now give it the benefit of the doubt n let it happen.

Hope u understand what i am trying to say :)

[/QUOTE]
 let me see the serial first it's too early to comment about the concept i think i jumped out too early to a conclusion .
as i said i do understand the feelings of fans i respect that i understood what u said.
it was pleasure chatting with u no hard feelings yaar.
Edited by rockstar29 - 10 years ago
Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Since the lead for SI's new show has been finalized/speculated to be Ashish Sharma, this thread is no longer relevant to the ChhanChhan forum.

Topic Closed.

CC Devt Team
Edited by gk_09 - 10 years ago