Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kartikan91 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
nice update...never thought Sam can be so cruel...do continue soon.
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys
I will update the next part of this FF tomorrow night
I would have done tonight but I have to study for my test tomorrow
so stay tune here, Will update tomorrow...
Do pray that My test goes well Tomorrow
till then Just enjoy this teaser

Teaser

Mujhe Apnay Badan Ki Khusbhu Se Masroor Kardo,
Mujhe Apni Nazuk Bahon Mein Mehsoor Kardo,

Seenay Se Laga K Saaray Gham Door Kardo,
Main Tumse juda Na Ho Paon Itna Majboor Kardo,

Surkh Honton Se Pilao Ya In Mast Ankhon Se,
Main Tere Jism Se Lipta Rahun Itna Choor Kardo,

Leke Bahon Mein Tujhe Honton Se Itna Choom Lon,
Faslay Sharam-o-Haya K Tum Bhi Door Kardo,

Meri Nas Nas Mein Bas Jaye JAAN Pyaar Tera,
Main Kissi Or Ko Na Dekhun Itna Maghroor Kardo?

Like it was said in the precap, "Raat abhi baki hai"😉

Enjoy

If possible plz get it up to page 130

Edited by CrazzyBusy - 10 years ago
CrazzyBusy thumbnail

Originally posted by: PaintedSky

fir kab update karogi ???

Kal pakka karungi😊
Jayeeta_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow...its wonderful...Congrats 4 the third thread dear...😊
PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CrazzyBusy

Kal pakka karungi😊

aab to "kal" ki noon bhi ho gayi... waiting...   very very promising pre-cap tha...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
teaser
nice...
cont soon...

PS - can u post the link when u update in this thread dear?
FF Daily Updates 8
sstylishdoll thumbnail
Waiting for update

update soon

plzzz...
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
CrazzyBusy thumbnail

-Unforgettable Memories Part 41-

Warning 18+

"Baba ji, main hi kyun, why is it always me that comes first in ur list, do u really have only me to bother all the time, ya phir meri neend se u have problem, don't u find anyone else to bother, unki neend kyun nahi disturb karte, mujhe baksh kyun nahi dete, par nahi why would u, aap ko pata hai how tired I am, ek tu Subhe se idhar udhar u made run for the b-day party, and now I have to look after him too, now when will I go to sleep then" Geet said looking up at the ceiling, "Uff kya karo  main Maan ka, for the outer world he is THE MSK, pata nahi log inse itna darte kyun hai, ye tu bheegi billi se bhi gaye guzre hai" Saying that she took a deep breath and then slowly removed Khushi hands off of her waist and made her way toward Maan who was standing near the window staring at the sky. Geet went and hugged him from the back and said "Kya huwa neend nahi a rahi kya aap ko" Maan tighten her hold on him and pulls her in front. "Maan kya huwa, what is it that bothering u" Geet asked seeing him tensed.

Maan- nothing

Geet- Maan please tell me na, U know na u can't lie aur mujhse tu aap ki jhot ek sec main pakri jati hai tu don't even try to lie" Hearing her Maan just quietly hugs her hiding his face against the  nape of her neck, wetting it with his tears. "Maan" Geet whispered understanding the reason behind his tears coz the only time he would shed his tears is when its related to Khushi, anything small as a bug bitting her or big as that stair incident, it would not take even a sec for tears to form in his eyes and he would be nothing but a helpless men to not take away his life pain. If khushi was his strength by all means then she was his weakness too, if he was Khushi world then for him his world start from her and end only on Her.

Geet hugs him back tightly and says "Maan for once believe me and the reality, she will never come back, wo aab kabhi nahi aye gi Hamari Khushi ko hum se juda karne ke liye"

"I...I know Geet she won't come back, but her words don't leave me in peace, I feel like she will come out from nowhere and take my Khushi away from me" Maan said.

Geet- Maan u urself had seen the reality of Sam and her Father, they are dead, they will never not even in our dreams they will be ever back to take away our kushi from us.

Maan- but uski wo batein mujhe chain se nahi rahne deti, the thought that she would have killed my Baby hunts me Geet.

Geet- Maan it has been 6 years of Sam death, she and her father both were declared as dead in that plane crash that was going to London, u urself had seen the news, no one, no one was saved in that plane crash na, tu phir how will she come back Maan" Saying that she cupped his face in her hand and said "trust me, SAM will never ever come back in our life" saying that she tiptoed on her foot and placed a soft kiss on his temple and then kissed away the tears that escaped from his eyes.

Geet- Chale, u must be tired too and tomorrow u have a meeting with foreign clients too

Maan- Geet

Geet- hmmm

Maan- Thanks

Geet- Thanks whanks baad main bolna abhi chalo sone I am really sleepy" saying that she started dragging him but after few steps Geet felts herself being twirled around and she came right crashing in his muscular hard toned chest. "Ouch" Maan said closing his eyes to which Geet wackes him and said "I should be saying Ouch"

Maan- tumhare hi liye tu bola tha Jaan" saying that he winked at her and pulled her in his embrace as his hand encircle around her waist. "Maan ye kya kar rahe ho, choro mujhe don't u have to go to sleep" Geet said struggling to get out of his hold seeing the naughtiness in his eyes.

Maan- Nahi

Geet- Maan ye kya natak hai aap ka, choro na mujhe I am sleepy.

Maan- but I am not

Geet- tu aap ek kaam karo ja kar apni laptop ke saath wakey wakey game khelo mujhe sone jane do.

"Geet agar biwi itni beautiful,hot, sexy, ho tu laptop ke saath kyun wakey wakey khelo kyun na biwi hi ko wakey karon raat bhar" Saying that he pressed himself more into her, letting her know how aroused he was. "Jaan I want to make love to u" Maan said as he softly creased her cheeks with his rough ones. "Maaa-aan Khushi" Geet said getting lost in his touch.

Maan- She is sleeping Jaan.

"Ummm" Geet said wrapping her hands around his neck while Maan freed his one hand and his fingers softly traced her temple, causing it to wrinkle due to the sensation  and then his fingers went down toward her nose and he placed soft feather like kiss and then his fingers went down to her juicy petal like lips, his thumb harshly ran over her lips causing a deep moan to escape from her lips, and the next moment his lips were on her soft lips. He pulled back and continued to go down leaving a trails of feather like kiss on her jaw line and collarbone. nibbling and sucking over her lips, then he took her lips in his, and kissed her hard and deep. She knew he needed her right now, and she just went along with him and responded back to his kiss. As they pulled out of the kiss due to the lack of oxygen, Geet buried her face in his nape or the neck and said "u do realize u have an early meeting with the clients"

Maan snaked his hand on her bare shoulder, and slowly sliding the nighty off of her shoulder as he said "i do"

Geet chuckles feeling his fingers run on her and says "by that I mean in the early morning, which means u have to be up, in 4hrs"

Maan- hmmm, so we shd move fast with our  love making, don't u think so.

Geet hugs him tight hearing that and says "but i meant u shd go to sleep"

Maan- sleep is not important then making love to you Jaan rit now" and pressed his arousal on her tummy and said "hai na"

"ummm" Geet replied and Maan picked her in his arm and carried her to the Study room. He placed her on the bed and sat on his knees removing his vest & threw it away and slowly hovered over her as his fingers slowly trailing on her bare hand reaching to her lips & stopping der and she bit her lips.

"u know wat these lips do to me when u do like this" Maan huskily said & den softly blew on it making Geet to moan as her hold on her tighten as she slowly pulled him toward her & pressed her lips to his kissing him, taking the invitation Maan kissed her deep and hard while his hand worked on removing the barrier between them.

"Maaan" Geet moaned in the kiss as his hand roughly tweaked her nipples making it to harden, and calling out for his touch more. Maan breaks the kiss and kissed his way down to her collarbone teething & den soothing the pain, while Geet just laid der moaning his name, which was just a beautiful music tat felt like playing in the background.

Mujhe Apnay Badan Ki Khusbhu Se Masroor Kardo,
Mujhe Apni Nazuk Bahon Mein Mehsoor Kardo,

Seenay Se Laga K Saaray Gham Door Kardo,
Main Tumse juda Na Ho Paon Itna Majboor Kardo,

Surkh Honton Se Pilao Ya In Mast Ankhon Se,
Main Tere Jism Se Lipta Rahun Itna Choor Kardo,

Leke Bahon Mein Tujhe Honton Se Itna Choom Lon,
Faslay Sharam-o-Haya K Tum Bhi Door Kardo,

Meri Nas Nas Mein Bas Jaye JAAN Pyaar Tera,
Main Kissi Or Ko Na Dekhun Itna Maghroor Kardo?

"ohh Maan" Geet cried hugging him tight hiding his face in her blossom after hearing him say this. Maan just simply took in her warmth and snuggle more close to her brushing her already harden nipple in between his lips softly and slowly sucking and nibbling on it.

Before they could fully drown themselves in their beautiful Maan abruptly stops and looks at Geet by the look of his Geet knew he was indicitating toward the protection, Geet smiled at him and said "don't worry I am still on pill"

Just as those words left from her lips, Maan attacked on her widely loving her and they were lost in their passion as Maan slowly yet passionately made love to her bringing her to the most beautiful heaven like feeling and making her complete.

"love u Jaan' Maan said kissing on her forehead and pulled her beside him.

"love u too" Geet replied resting herself on him.

Maan- acha suno

Geet- hmm

Maan- I was thinking we shd go on our third honeymoon.

Geet- bangaal mat mariye, aur waise bhi I rather stay here then going on honeymoon with u, I have had enough of this honeymoon with u on the last ones.

Maan- why

Geet- why, coz aap honeymoon mane tu gai thi par mere saath nahi meri sautan ke saath.

Maan- sautan, kaun sautan

Geet- aap ka kaam sautan se kam thodi hai, mujh se zidya tu wo aap ke saath aur kareeb rahti hai, its like 24/7 but me, I hardly get to spend time with u.

Maan- jaan aise nahi hai.

Geet- maanlo aap Maan, ke u give more importance to ur work then me or anything else, aab tu ye haal hai ke meri princess bhi craves to be with her father.

Maan- hmmm den what should i do to make it up to u both then.

Geet- rahne do aap Maan, aap sirf awyein hi bolte rahte ho, when the time comes u just back off.

Hearing that Maan turned facing Geet pinning her to the bed and said "when did I back off from my words"

"Kab nahi karte, Last time u had promised me and Khushi to take us for a movie, but at the last moment u ditched us, and went on with ur clients in ur stupid party" Geet replied pinning him back on the bed.

Maan- ok ok samajh gaya itna gussa kyun ho rahi.

"hmm" Geet said moving off of him, but in the process the duvet falls off of her baring the view of her upper body to Maan lustful eyes as he shamelessly started at her with his mouth open. Geet looked at him and then herself and quickly tried to cover herself but maan holds her hand stopping her and says "itni bhi jaldi kya hai, we still have time for a second round before I leave"

"khabar dar jo aap mere pass bhi aye tu" Geet says removing his hand from hers and said "aab aap chup chap so jaiye, I will wake u up later on" saying that she picks the dress from aside and as she was putting it back on her, Maan snatches from her and hovers over her pinning her beneath him and says "I don't want to sleep, I want to love u, bas aur khabar dar jo u stop me"

Geet- Nahi Maan aap tired honge, U hardly had any rest in day, aur phir u have to go in a while.

"jaan u don't worry" Maan said as he kissed his way down to her cleavage, while his one hand went between her thigh creasing it der. "Maan" Geet moaned biting on his shoulder as she felt she was abt to cum just by him rubbing her c***, but Maan just removed his fingers back, and then without warning he thrust his middle and index finger in & out in her p**** hitting her hard, while Maan teethed her harden buds.

"Maan please" Geet said as she writhed under him, feeling her o***** one after the other, as Maan vigorously thrusts his fingers in and out of her.

"cum for me Jaan" Maan said as he bit hard on her nipple and then took in all to sooth her pain and she came hard once again, pulling Maan toward her and took his lips in her.

"Maan please I want u inside of me" Geet said in the kiss, while Maan just smiled and nodded and placed himself in between her, slowly creasing her wet p**** nd thrust in and out of her, till they both reached their o***** together. Maan just falls on her resting his head on her chest while Geet just laid their hugging and creasing him.

Maan slowly moved off of her and laid beside her still panting, while his hand reached up and removed the hair off of her face.

Geet held on his hand and kissed it and said "aab tu so jaiye thodi deer"

Maan just pulled her close to him and within no time he doze off, while Geet just stared at him and den after she was sure he had fallen deeply sleep she moved from their and wore her dress, and went to check on Khushi.

"Maan utho, its getting late" Geet said tapping on his shoulder and then moved to remove his scatter clothes.

Geet- Maan ur getting late

Maan- sone do na Geet, we just slept a lil while ago

"This is why I told him to take rest, par nahi inhe tu masti a rahi thi na raat ko aur aab uthne main natak kar rahe hai" Geet murmurs to herself and den goes to Maan and stis beside him and calls "Maan...Maan"

Maan- hmmm

Geet- wake up

Maan- Jaan sone do na

Geet- bilkul bhi nahi, Adi has already called me thrice, poor Adi sir, aap ki wajha se he had to awake early.

Maan turns facing his back to her and says "Tu kya huwa bol do use wapus se so jane ko"

Geet- Hadd hoti hai Maan, ek tu aap aur aap ke clients wrong time pe meeting rakhte ho and now ur doing all this natak, aab chup chap se utho aur go get ready, till den I will go get ur balck coffee.

Maan got up with his dropey eyes and looked at Geet and said "I am gonna kill Mr. Shapat & Mr. Vishal Saxena"

Hearing that name Geet felt like some just pushed her back into the darkness. Seeing the color fading away from Geet face, Maan cups her face and says "Jaan its ok, he is not whom ur thinking of"

Geet gives him a weak smile and says "clients ko baad main marna first go get ready" saying that she leaves from their.

Maan went back to his room, seeing Khushi der, he went & sat down next to her and placed a kiss on her forehead and then took his changing clothes and went to freshen up.

"Maan here is ur key, wallet, and ur blueprints with the files" Geet said placing everything on the bed, while Maan got ready as he talked on the phone with adi.

"What are u doing Maan, u either get ready first nd then talk or talk first and den get ready" Geet said seeing him fiddling with his tie.

"Ek tu u wake me late, and now ur cribbing abt my talking & dressing at the same time" Maan said covering the  phone.

Geet- dare u put the blame on me, when i told u to go to sleep, then Mr. MSK was in play mood and now ur showing me ur attitude.

Maan- Geet itna bolne se acha hai u come nd help me

Geet- seedhe seedhe nahi bolte tu har baat ko idhar udhar ghuma ke kahte hai"

"Will u stop talking to urself and come and help me" Maan says sternly and poor Adi shakes in fear thinking what is he talking about and ask "Sir I have sent u all the files and everything, wat else do u need help in wit"

"Wat r u talking abt Adi" Maan ask confuse.

Adi- si-sir u just said to come and help u

Maan- Wo tumhare liye nahi kaha tha, anyway I guess I need another back up plan for this blueprint, so with Pari come to the sight once u are done with it.

Adi- Ok sir

Maan- hmm

"aap kyun bechare Adi sir ko itna dante ho" Geet says handing him the coffee cup and then taking the tie from his hand.

"When did I shout at him" Maan ask sipping his coffee while his other hand slipped around Geet waist.

"Maan don't u think ur getting naughty too much these days" Geet ask.

Maan- if u say this too much then what will u say to the trailers if I show it to u now.

"Kuch tu sharam karo Maan, Khushi is here, if she wakes up and find us like this na then I am sure going to kill u" Geet says as she tighten the ties around his neck bringing his face close to hers, and then with her eyes she slowly peeks over his shoulder to check khushi & then takes his lips in her.

"kahan tu mujhe naughty kah rahi thi aab ye kya hai" Maan ask in the kiss.

Geet breaks the kiss and says "ye mera gud morning kiss"

Maan- tu phir mujhe bhi mera gud morning kiss abhi chiye

Geet- u just did

Maan- no that was u who kissed me not me

Geet- but it was for both of us.

Maan- no

"Maan no, ur getting late, here take ur stuffs and go" and gives his things in his hand. Maan puts everything back and pulls her back to him and says "main apni gud morning kiss liye bina nahi ja raha hoon"

"Maan nooo" nd Geet voice faded away in the kiss as Maan kissed her as they break off of the kiss they both rest der head against each other smiling.

"Aab jaiye" Geet says pushing his toward the door and Maan leaves giving a last kiss to his both angel.

"Khushi Dada ne promise break karhi hai na, but we can still talk, come lets go to Nanu and we will talk to him" Geet said trying to cheer up Khushi who was at foul mood ssince she got to know Maan has left for work early morning.

"ok, but he didn't wish me gud morning" Khushi said complaining as she came to Geet, and just then Geet phone rang. "here take it, its Dada call" Geet says forwarding her phone to Khushi.

"Katii" Khushi said making Geet to roll her eyes as she puts the call on speaker.

"I am sry Jaanu, my monu, my princess, my gudiya, Dada very sry" Maan said just as the call was received making Geet to chuckle.

"ummhhh for the left cheek, Ummmhhh for the right cheek, now give me my morning kissy" Maan said, but all he heard was silent. "khushi I am sry baby, plz na"

Khushi- no katti, u broke the promise again, u told me u will talk to Nanu but u left

Geet- yes yes Maan tell why

"Geet" Maan says greeting his teeth.

"hey no shouting at Mama Dada" Khushi says angrily.

Maan- fine, waise baby I promise I will talk to Nanu as soon as I come home, promise, plz give me a smile now na.

Khushi- pakka promise.

Maan- pakka wala.

"yeyeee, muaahhh" Khushi said and ran out of Geet room.

"Maan aap ko thoda bhi farak nahi parta na use promise kar ke phir tod kar" Geet says as she watched Khushi go.

Maan- Jaan i don't do it intentionally, aur waise bhi I don't break my promises.

"ummm, bye" Geet said.

Maan- kya huwa, why are u sounding low.

Geet- nahi kuch nahi

Maan- jaan wat is it tell me.

Geet- nothing Maan u go and concentrate on ur work.

Maan- hmmm bye, love u

Geet- love u too aur haan jaldi ana.

Maan- umm, bye

Geet- bye

"Geet" Rano called as she came in kitchen

"Ji Mama" Geet said as she placed toasts on the plates.

Rano- Maan beta kahan hai kahi nazar nahi a rahe.

Geet- oh wo Mama Maan had a meeting with a client so he went to meet the client.

Rano- itni subha

Geet- subha, Mama he left at 6 in the morning.

Rano- oh, waise ek baat pocho

Geet- Mama aap aise kyun bol rahe ask me whatever u want to.

Rano- wo I was just wanting too" Before Rano cld say her talk NT came saying "Geet Adi ka phone hai he wants to talk to u"

Geet wiped her hand and took the call and left from the kitchen after telling NT to serve the breakfast to everyone.

"Nahi Adi sir, quotation tu sab sahi hai, Maan himself had given it to me, wait let me check it once again" Geet said.

Adi- No Geet this is the old one, we had a new quotation filed it. u please check it before Maan sir chops me into picess.

Geet- don't worry adi sir, aisa kuch nahi hoga, acha wait let me check in Maan laptop...Adi sir.

Adi- mila.

Geet- haan, but its in his lappy, shd i send the lappy or shld I just mail the quotation part to u.

"Nahi just send me the quotation, I have everything else" Adi said as he went thru the papers he had in front of him.

Geet- theek hai ek min.

Adi- acha Geet listen have u read the files of London project, its seems like we will have to chance lots of things in der.

Geet- No Adi sir, I thought Maan was handling it, waise bhi he is going to London to discuss abt the changes to the clients.

Adi- he is but u shd look thru the files too.

Geet- theek hai I will look at it today, and give my feedback on it, acha I have sent it to u, u check and let me know if its the right one.

"yes Geet got it, thanks" Adi said opening the mail that he just got.

"Di, Khushi kahan hai, she has to get ready for skol" Geet asked as she came down to dining table after serching Khushi.

NT- Geet she is with Rajji playing anyway she said she is not going to skol today

Geet- why

NT- kya why

Geet- Di aap log na use bigar doge, har do din main choti.

NT- koi nahi bigre ga, and anyway she is just a kid, and I am sure Dar ji wouldn't want her to go to skol too.

Geet- mujhe na samajh nahi ata is ghar main khushi bachi hai ya aap log.

NT- of course hum

Geet- bas bauth huwa aap abhi use ja kar ready karo

NT- Veer ji had specially called me and told me that since yesterday was her birthday she can have a leave from skol today nd spend her day with everyone.

Geet- ane do aaj Maan ko ache se khabar lungi unki.

NT- wo tum baad main karna hum pahle breakfast laga le.

Geet- ji, Di u go nd call everyone till then I will bring the foods out.

NT- theek hai

"Khushi...down in dining room in count of 3...2...1" Geet shouts so Khushi cld here her in her room.

"Coming Mama bas 2 mins" Khushi replies.

Geet- baby come down nd have ur breakfast.

"but Khushi not hungry Mama" Khushi says as she walks out of her room holding on to her new teddy gifted by Raaji.

Geet- hungry or not baby u have to eat, now come quickly.

"ok ok, mommy Khushi coming" Khushi said as she came down fast skipping on the stair.

"Khushi sambhal ke" Geet said seeing her almost miss a stair. "khushi careful or else u will hurt urself"

"mama ur aahhh"

"Khushiii" Geet screamed...

Precap: Flash back, GeetShi masti...

Previous: Part 40Next: Part 42
My BLOG😉

NOTE:

Special thanks to Madhuri53, girl u rock and seriusly i luv yaa...thank u so much der...

I saw the review on the of the poll. I do accept my mistake to not have update regular but trust me I tried to update as much as I could with the amount of time I was gave myself as free time.

So as the poll result 48 of u all said yes to give me 10 pgs of comment before I update next, So now its all depend on u, the quicker u get 10 pgs done the quicker I will update. 

So girls get to work and get this to 140 pgs nd GET UR NEXT UPDATE ASAP & I mean it, the quicker the pages go to 140 the quicker I will update😳

Cya after 140 pgs.

Edited by CrazzyBusy - 10 years ago
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nice update. Did sameera really die.
Maaneet romance was beautiful
But vishal y do I feel he is same