Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: mimibm

This is the best part of having such brilliant readers like you...I had some ideas in my mind while penning down this story, but when you review and bring other perspectives, it does help me a lot to think ahead...so you feel Madhu's feeling is yet to grow into love?...may be...human mind is really complicated, and it sees things they way it wants to see...so may be Madhu thinks this is love, which will grow in to love in due time, as Rishabh also thinks this to be anything but love, and only time will tell what it is...great job Hiya...you have read it in one go and commented for each chapter...thanks a million ton 🤗

@bold - for me all that rishab did for madhu till now have been friendly gestures and in a way he did it for the heroine of his film...also the fact that she is his find and he is proud of it so he protects it...however madhu lusts for him coz he has helped her everytime and she looks up to him as her hero now..so basically she fits the ideal case in her head but, she doesnt love him...simply coz she doesnt understand him at all, she never understood his passion, his loneliness, she only thought of him when he helped her else he was a ruthless person for her whom she has been scared of... (am i making sense?) 

on the other hand rishab assumes that he is protecting her coz she is his find but is lost in his world to realise that he has actually fallen for her 

ps : this is stupid...i'm analysing ur character on ur ff! sorry...i'm quite a chatter box 😆
mimibm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: war_is_peace

@bold - for me all that rishab did for madhu till now have been friendly gestures and in a way he did it for the heroine of his film...also the fact that she is his find and he is proud of it so he protects it...however madhu lusts for him coz he has helped her everytime and she looks up to him as her hero now..so basically she fits the ideal case in her head but, she doesnt love him...simply coz she doesnt understand him at all, she never understood his passion, his loneliness, she only thought of him when he helped her else he was a ruthless person for her whom she has been scared of... (am i making sense?)

You are a genius Hiya...I owe you big time...I was stuck with this story and was unable to pen down anything worthwhile...your review has been an eye opener...I guess I will be able to come up with something in that line you contemplated...

on the other hand rishab assumes that he is protecting her coz she is his find but is lost in his world to realise that he has actually fallen for her 

ps : this is stupid...i'm analysing ur character on ur ff! sorry...i'm quite a chatter box 😆

mimibm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
LIMELIGHT

Rishabh leaned against the headrest while lying on the bed, and Madhu rested her head on his stomach, scribbling on his bare chest with her finger. She avoided looking into his eyes, she did not want to see regret in his eyes, although it was inevitable. "Madhu," called Rishabh and touched her face softly. She did not respond and looked anywhere but his face. "Won't you talk to me Madhu?" asked Rishabh. She shook her head in refusal. "Why Madhu? Did I hurt you in any way?" Madhu looked up for the first time and her eyes glistened with the tears building up, ready to roll down any moment. "I don't want you to go, but I know I cannot stop you Rishabh," replied Madhu and sat up. Rishabh stared at her for some moments silently, and then said, "Even I want to spend such beautiful moments with you again. But both of us have our commitments to our job, Madhu. People might be waiting for you at the studio." Madhu stood up, covering herself in the white bedsheet she headed towards the bathroom. She felt used and humiliated. The passionate moments with Rishabh last night had been divine for her, but for him it must have been nothing more than fanciful moments of a "one night stand". As the hot water sprinkled from the shower on her skin, it got mixed with her tears that kept on flowing uncontrollably. Rishabh had already left by the time she came out of shower.

The next two days were grueling in the sets for Madhu. She had to work extra hours to compensate for the two days lost in her sickness'. But this did not bother her, as it was a welcome relief for her from the pangs of remorse. On the third day, the shoot ended earlier than usual. Madhu was thinking what to do with rest of the evening when her phone started ringing. It was a call from Ritu. "Hey Maddy!! Where are you?" asked Ritu. "I am on my way back from shoot." "Good, come quick. Purab and I are coming to your place in an hour." Madhu felt good that very instant. She would be able to congratulate her friends and have some good time with them.

After having a sumptuous dinner, all three sat back and relaxed in the couch of Madhu's living room. They spoke about Purab and Ritu's romantic encounters and their plans ahead. Suddenly Ritu asked Madhu, "Hey what's the time?" "It's 11. Why are you getting late for sleep?" asked Madhu. "Arrey nahin budhdhu. We came here for a purpose and don't want to forget it completely." Madhu gave a confused look to both of them. "It's RK sir's birthday. So we had planned to surprise him by going at his house and wishing him at 12 in the night. You are also coming with us," said Purab with a smile. Madhu's face blanched. "I am very tired, and have to go early to the studio tomorrow. You two go, if you are getting late already," said Madhu cautiously. "No way Madhu. Stop giving us that lame excuse. We have all worked together with RK sir and he will be very happy to see us on his birthday, especially when Dipali ma'am is also not with him to celebrate," protested Ritu. Before Madhu could cook up some more excuse, she was literally dragged out of her home and abducted in their car which reached RK's house just before midnight. Ritu already had the birthday cake and flowers ready in her car, so they stood in front of the main door, waiting for someone to open it.

RK was preparing himself for another sleepless night. His own birthday had completely slipped out of his mind, so when he heard the door bell at that late hour, he was very surprised. "Happy birthday!!" screamed Ritu and Purab as the door opened, Madhu stood quiet behind them. RK was overwhelmed to know that there were people for whom his birthday mattered. But seeing Madhu there was perhaps the most astounding thing he could imagine. After Ritu and Purab, it was Madhu's turn to wish him. She smiled weakly while wishing when RK's phone started ringing. "Excuse me Madhu one minute. Yes Dipali. Thank you. No don't worry, things are fine here. Ritu, Purab and Madhu have come to celebrate my birthday. Ok, take care, bye," said RK and turned to Madhu who had already left his side. She stood beside Ritu who was preparing the cake on the dining table. RK wanted to talk to Madhu but it was impossible to do that without Ritu and Purab's notice. So he waited till the cake was cut and everyone had a bite of it. "OK RK sir, we should leave now," said Ritu. "So how are you all going?" asked RK. "I brought my car. We will drop Madhu and then go back home," said Ritu. "Madhu's house is on the other end of the city. It is already late. You go home with Purab, I will drop Madhu," suggested RK. "No need RK. I will go with Ritu," Madhu said instantaneously. "I said I will drop you. Why unnecessarily bother Ritu in driving around the city all night?" said RK sternly. Madhu did not protest anymore seeing her friends' contented faces.

Madhu did not speak a word on the way back. RK looked very calm, but even he did not initiate any conversation. As they reached her home, RK parked his car and followed her to her flat. Madhu looked behind in shock and asked, "What do you want? Go back. I have already reached my home." "I know. I have come for my birthday gift," replied RK nonchalantly. Madhu looked at him confused when he snatched the keys from her hand and opened the door. The maid was fast asleep in her room so she did not notice their entry. RK directly went inside Madhu's bedroom and waited for her to come. Madhu fumed in anger, but did not want to create any scene by waking up her maid. She followed him and on entering her room, she locked the door and turned to RK. "What do you want from me now? Do you think I am your mistress who will satisfy your lust in your wife's absence?" hissed Madhu, amassing as much loathe in her voice as possible. RK's face hardened hearing those words from her and he pulled her towards him with a jerk. "How dare you drag down our attachment to such lowness Madhu? You call this love? Is this your faith in love?" "Attachment? You call this an attachment? You spent that night with me, and next morning, you could not wait to leave me alone and shattered. You made me feel like a bloody wh**e!!" cried out Madhu. "I left because I needed some time to answer the questions that were bothering me from a long time. I needed that time for myself to understand between my desires and my needs. I am a bloody married man, and yes, I have not forgotten that!! It's just that being closer to you has stopped making me feel guilty any more. This sin does not jab my conscience anymore, because it is no more a sin to me," said RK while looking deep in her eyes. "Then what is it to you?" spat Madhu, struggling to get free of his grip. "I thought being away from you would give me that answer. But it just aggravated that restlessness in me, nothing more. When I saw you tonight at my doorstep, I got my answer Madhu. I realized that every living cell on my body had yearned for you that moment; every conscious thought of my mind had coveted for your existence in my life that moment; and every breath had been taken in your name, just to say how madly and uncontrollably I have started loving you. Don't ask me where this will lead to; even I do not have an answer to it for myself. But this feeling is so strong and overwhelming, that everything else seems so inconsequential."

Madhu had thought no matter what the situation would be, she would never ever make herself vulnerable in front of RK under any circumstance. But perhaps her definition of circumstances' did not include RK's confession of his feelings for her. So, in spite of all her resolutions, she gave in to his feelings, and once again her buried dreams and hopes started surfacing.

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
me first 🥳

loved the update 👏 👏 👏

i loved RK totally 👍🏼 finally RK confessed his love...
poor fellow is confused what to do of his marriage now...
madhu totally lost control of her feelings...

i m loving this...keep it coming 😳 
Edited by war_is_peace - 10 years ago
saakhi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey it was a nice update... Bt it was shott 😔
I m really confused as to shud i support rk n madhu or not... Bcoz i knw dey r in love bt rk is cheating on madhu
n we also do not hv a clear view abt dipali, like does she love rk n is nt able to give time bcoz she is busy or for her also d mariage is namesake...
If its second case den rishabala must b together bt only aftr rk getting divorced...
This is d right thing... I luv rishabala bt cud nt support sumthing like this (cheating n all) not even in a story wen i m completely against it...
Thanks for d pm, update nxt one vry soon
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 omg mimi finally rk confessed his feelings yieppe ,madhu se jyadha main intezar kar rahi hoon is pal ka thank you dear ,love loved very much this update ,waiting for next part
tanuja.siri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yay...he confessed..i'm so happy. Now wana see how their relationship takes the turn. Especially rk..as he's married and all. Loved the update.

P.s: told ya the story's aint going anywhere but right on the track.Edited by tanuja.siri - 10 years ago
kg15 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I couldn't find appropriate words to express my thoughts...
I expected RK to be feeling ashamed of his act as it was the demand of Madhu and I expected her to feel complete but surprisingly... she felt the opposite... RK was very much sure of his feelings and had no regret for their "night"...

I actually don't want any extra marital affair... Their love and feelings are pure so I want their relation to be pure and serene...

I am sure, there is something beneath what has been shown till date in RK- Deepali's relationship... And even if there is nothing then it will be quite interesting to see how Rk will call off their so called "Marriage"... If Deepali is a loyal wife then it will be a disheartening thing for her...

I was like " WHAT !!!! " when RK told Madhu-- " I am here for my Birthday gift...!! " 😲 😆

From this update, RK seemed to be very much clear about his feelings for her but she is in a big dilemma...

Overall, all the relationships are getting quite complex...

I don't want their relationship to be "ADHAR MEIN LATKA HUA" type... 😉

Upcoming updates will be quite interesting... Eagerly waiting for them...!!! 

You know what mimi... I had never ever thought that this LIMELIGHT will turn out like this... 👏 👏
You penned it beyond my expectations and that too extremely well..!!! 👏 👏👏 👏
My imagination was quite simple but the way you dealt with it and potrayed it is simply amazing !!! 😳😳

YOU ARE A FABULOUS WRITER MIMI..!!!!! 👏
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Edited by kg15 - 10 years ago
Clara20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update mimi...am totally fall for ur ff again...falling for rishbala...
Rk confessed his love...bt wht wl he do about his marriage nw...waiting for next
aDarkAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hmm.. It was like a twist!  And I enjoyed it !! Actually I had thought all the while that after getting ill-treated by Karan and getting saved and respected and mentored by Rishabh .. It was natural for Madhu to feel what she felt for Rishabh , with growing time and Rishabh's nonchalance, her infatuation turning into love !!
 So after the most awaited "night", I was expecting her to feel complete and may be a lil insecure , but the update was a total surprise lol!!  I had even expected them go on like that for some time...as its a norm in the glam world!! But the update took me by surprise, a pleasant one hehe, I liked how she was insecure whereas RK was with full of conviction about his feelings hehe!! I simply loved the way he said "am here for the bday gift!!" 😆.. Till now I was very much tilted towards Madhu  when it came to liking, guess now from with this update .. I am gonna like RK more than Madhu mainly coz of his realization which I expected to come out from Madhu lol!! 

Mimi... Continue soon... Tables have turned, and am only loving it 😉