Super update but very short
Awww my rk confessed his love amazing
Now get him divorced quickly n get rishbala together forever
Continue soon
nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Lovely Update

aww...finally RK confessed his feelings he was supressing all the while. Poor guy how will he break his marraige?

I am loving this story...keep updating
christobelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
rk loves madhu
but he is married man sooo sad😭😭😭
i hate it
i think deepali shud ditch him
n go away from rishbala life but nice update
...Seema... thumbnail
superb job n an amazing update..madhu not willing to look into rishabhs eyes n her desire to not let him go,then rishab leaving her house without meeting her,her busy schedule,surprise fr rishabh at his birthday,rishabh dropping her back at her place n he asking fr a gift,madhus anger n insecurities n at last da most awaited confession all emotions were described in a wonderful way.here rithu n purab also did a great job by taking madhu to rks place.thanx a lot fr pm.looking frward to da next one Edited by vmpy - 10 years ago
jatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved the update.plz continue soon.
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
MADHU AND RK CANT STOP BEING WITH EACH OTHER
BUT RK IS CHEATING HIS WIFE AND THEY ARE HAVING AN ILLICIT AFFAIR WHICH CAN RUIN ANY OF THEM
Janani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
wow so finally rishab too is falling for madhu it is gr8πŸ‘πŸ‘ but i think it would be better if he divorces dipali n luv her  it feels a bit scandulous to do it at the back of dipali i hope rishab sorts out the problems soon n accepts madhu before the world continue soon dear😊
bonhishikha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice update!! The best part was Rk coming back with Madhu and confessing his love to her.It should remove all doubts from Madhu's thoughts of what she means to him. 
les-miserables thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Firstly, I want to apologize for not commenting for last two weeks.. I was busy with my exams. Finally I caught up with the chapters, and I was awe struck by your writing. You're fabulous!

Oh, my heart!

Wow, kahani main zor daar twist! Ek dum hila kar rakh diya. What will happen now? I am curious, as always.

Thank you so much for sharing. I'll be looking forward to the next update.

Take care!
LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update mimu!thanks for pm...so finally rk confessed!lets see what will madhubala give him as his birthday gift!please update the next part very soon & pm me!