Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Z-a-p-p-e-d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am confused about RK's motives ? he doesn't know where it will lead & he's asking Madhu to trust on "love" ðŸ˜• . I guess as the story progresses things will be more clear but I don't want Madhu again in throes of heartbreak .
Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Finally RK confessed his feelings...it was really a cloud nine moment for me...luved the update very much and pls do continue soon...thnks for the pm...
Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its lovelly + intresting rishbala story - look like i'll going to love this story
love the every scenes & happy both rk - madhu slowly come in one frame - hope so
thanks for pm & continue soon

rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
mimi update next part  soon and balika bodhu also update
asyaarshilover thumbnail
wow RK confessed
lovely update
sorry for late comment
cont soon
karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome SS ...just recantly read nd loved it specially Rk confession to madhu...
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
superb part 10..i am never in for extra marital affairs..but if there is no attachment/relationship then its always right to move on...m happy rk is able decipher n voice his feeling correctly to madhu..
mimibm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hello friends, sorry for making you wait so long for an update of this SS...to be very frank, the main plot of the story is yet to be started, and sorry for stretching the introduction so long, as it would help to create the ambience...I was going through the comments and wanted to put forth one opinion...this story has been an experiment for me with Rishbala's relationship...in all my other works they can be seen in a pure romantic relationship...but this one was meant to be a story full of the glamour, success, pain and treason of the tinsel town..the definition of morality is different there...I am sorry if I am hurting your feelings regarding Rishbala, because even I do not support infidelity in any form...but authors should have some freedom of expressing their imaginations, which they necessarily do not support themselves, isn't it?...Maybe this is my first and last experiment with this Rishbala's bonding...but for the time being, please bear with this story till its end...I promise it will be interesting, and very much 'purely' Rishbalacious...

LIMELIGHT

Madhu stared at her wardrobe full of multitude of colours and patterns. "What should I wear? God, there is nothing that I can wear," she mumbled and took out yet another dress and threw on her bed, and it landed on the pile of clothes already lying there. Suddenly she saw a black net saree with red embroidery and minute sequins. Her furrowed forehead straightened, and her lips curved in a smile.

Rishabh opened the door with the key that Madhu had given him in the morning. The maid had been asked to go for 2 days leave in the weekend. Rishabh headed straight towards Madhu's bedroom and the sight amused him to no end. There was a huge heap of clothes lying on the bed, some hanging down, touching the floor. Some pairs of stylish footwear lying scattered, the dressing table strewn with necklaces and danglers. He looked around for the perpetrator of this upheaval, but seeing her nowhere around, he called out, "Madhu, where are you? We are getting late." "I am here," said Madhu while entering the room from the balcony. The cool breeze blew her pallu and the curls of her hair fell all over her face. Seeing Rishabh standing dumbfounded, she asked hesitantly, "Am I looking very bad? Then just give me 10 minutes, I will change." As she tried to walk past him, Rishabh caught her wrist and stopped her, "You look wonderful Madhu, never in my life my birthday gift has been so gorgeous. Let's go." Madhu blushed hearing his words and nodded yes.

It was a muharat party of Arjun Kapur's new movie. All the industry big shots were present there to wish him luck for his new movie. As Rishabh entered the party hall with Madhu, everyone looked around to have a glimpse of the gorgeous couple. "Wow, look who's here to glorify my party, the iron man of this industry with his muse. Welcome RK, welcome Madhu," greeted Arjun and hugged them both. "Happy birthday dost," whispered Arjun at RK's ears, as he knew RK would avoid letting others know about it. "Thanks buddy," replied RK with a smile. Madhu left them and went ahead to meet other people in the party. "Hmm, so it seems someone has decided to take my suggestions," said Arjun and winked at him. RK just shook his head while smiling and said, "Bakwaas bandh kar. Let me go around and meet people."

RK was enjoying a drink with a veteran actor when Rakesh Singhania approached him. "Hey RK, how are you doing? Planning any new movie with your muse?" said Rakesh while pointing towards Madhu. RK turned to him and said, "Movies are my bread and butter, so I eat movie, drink movie and think only about movie." "I have a proposition for you RK. Why not make a blockbuster family drama in my production with Karan and Madhu in the lead? Kab tak Bittu ke middle-class production house me middle-class movie banaoge? Think about 100 crores budget, think about Singhania Films. Karan and Madhu will have a sizzling chemistry onscreen, just like SRK-Kajol. So what say RK? Are you game?" asked Rakesh. RK smirked at his proposition and replied, "If Bittu ji's 10 crores movie can earn 40-50 crores, then why waste so much money in unnecessary extravagant sets, costumes and locations? No Mr. Singhania. I am not interested in your proposition, and neither Madhu would work with Karan." "Who are you to speak for Madhu?" retorted Rakesh. RK gritted his teeth before replying, "Madhu is my find in this industry, and I am her mentor. She will take the offers as I suggest her." "Bahut ghamandi ho tum RK. But mark my words, this arrogance will take you nowhere. A day will come, very soon, when you will come begging to me for a movie. And that day you will get the same answer that you gave me today," spat Rakesh and walked away.

Madhu was dancing with Arjun on the dance floor, when she spotted RK glaring at them from a distance. Arjun seeing her fidgeting asked, "Are you ok Madhu?" "It's getting late Arjun. I think we should leave," replied Madhu and left the dance floor.  

"RK, talk to me. What happened? Why are you so pissed off?" asked Madhu as they entered her home. RK grabbed her by the waist and pulled close to himself. "Getting too cosy with Arjun, eh? You were supposed to be my birthday gift for tonight, only mine," hissed RK and crashed his lips on hers. Without breaking the kiss, he pushed her slowly towards the music system and pressed the play button. As the music filled the air, he released her lips and whispered in her ears, "Shall we dance?" They danced like they had nothing to care about in this world. RK spun her around and as Madhu locked herself in a close hold, he did not feel like letting her go for another spin and held her closer, feeling her skin with his fingers and brushing his lips on her face.

Next morning, Madhu woke up late as it was a day off from the schedule. She opened her eyes and could not find RK by her side. For a moment her heart skipped and she rushed out of the bedroom to find RK busy making breakfast in the kitchen. "RK, why didn't you wake me up? What are you making?" asked Madhu as she tried to peek from behind. "You woke up so soon? I thought I would wake up my sleeping beauty with this hot breakfast," replied RK with a shrug. "Wow, pancakes and mushroom omelette?" said Madhu excitedly, and then said softly without looking at RK, "Is life after marriage this blissful?" RK paused for a moment, and replied, "It is, if both the partners have enough time and love for each other." Madhu did not want to bring up that topic during this ephemeral tryst, but her innocent question gave answers more than she asked for.

Edited by mimibm - 10 years ago
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Wow m d first to commenit wss a nice update
I wonder wht will be d main plot
Plx cont soon
Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow nice update, RK getting possessive like it.😉
Thanks fr the PM.