Users

Frequent Posters

mimibm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Thanks dear 😳

Originally posted by: pantil

Nice update..continue soon and thanx for pm

Thank you dear...ll try to continue soon..

Are you furious dear?? Even I am thinking how to proceed further πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: flowing_river

Rk has physical attraction whereas madhu is in love... these leads to them god knows where...!!!
Mimi u did a splendid job.. πŸ‘

Thanks a ton buddy...things have indeed become quite complicated..
mimibm thumbnail

Originally posted by: punam2712

both of them tried staying away from each other and deny their feelings

but in the end their attraction made them take this step

loved madhu's conflict

Thank you so much dear...Madhu is in a dilemma but eventually gives in to her heart...

Originally posted by: Janani24

oh oh i am glad that madhu confessed her feelings n rk too is feeling something for her but i guess it is a mistake to proceed it to next level when they still don't understand their real feelingsπŸ˜• but i trust ur plot will bring up their feelings soon πŸ˜Š continue soon😊

Thanks dear...I am stuck...I do not want to disappoint you all...so I will do some serious brainstorming to link this current track to the original plot that I had conceived...
mimibm thumbnail

Originally posted by: memad

superb part 9..lovely to see rk finally admitting n yielding in his self to madhu...nice going..

Thanks a lot Madhuri..

Originally posted by: vmpy

great update loved it.rk is still in denial mood n madhu is head over heels in love with rk.plz add me to ur pm list n pm me whenever u update it.

Thanks dear...I have sent you a buddy request...you will get pm for all my future updates...

Originally posted by: NehaVdian

fabulous update 

but plss dnt put rk in a dillemma he really loves her but fails to accept 
remove his confusion n let him accept his feelings it will be gud for both 
continue soon 

I wish I had a magical wand in my hand to make everything right in a second...I know you will think being a writer I have all the power to turn the story in any direction I like, but still I will have to abide by the story that has been told already...will try to make things right in the upcoming parts...
mimibm thumbnail

Originally posted by: lwrimaforever

awesome update mimu!thanks for pm!felt very sad for madhubala*crying*but rk said that it was just a physical attraction*shocked*please don't make him regret what he did last night in the next update*pretty please*please update the next part very soon & pm me...

RK never regrets jaanu...he can only make people (read like us) crazy about him πŸ˜†...jokes apart, will try to bring forth a nice update...
mimibm thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanuja.siri

loved the update mimiπŸ˜›

the whole update was like rage of emotions...anger, distort, unexpected passion, weak heart longing for love.

poor madhu's heart is so dishevelled  with loneliness..really feeling very sad for her..truly this the sorry picture of many in the limelight.

well sketched and written plotπŸ‘

Thanks a ton dear Tanuja...I hope this portrayal of the stars life does not become too shady to hide our beloved Rishbala's lovestory...I am in a fix now πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: -Evil-Rules-

liked da way u r cntinuing da story. sad dat for rk madhu s just atraction waitn fr next update to c what changes ds nyt brngs for dem

Thanks dear...I am pulling my hair to bring forth an apt continuation πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
mimibm thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandininandu

Lovely Update mimi. RK madhu convo is really nice. Though RK dismisses his feelings as mere attraction I think a part of his heart is entwined with madhu, thinking her as his possession n passion.

RK's marital status and age are not letting him to think beyond attraction, I guess. Seriously with every update you are making me to carve for more

Please update soon

Thanks dear...but sorry, may have to keep you starving until i get an appropriate continuation of the story from this night...

Originally posted by: saakhi01

Awesome update...
It was sooo emotional n romantic tooo...
Felt really bad for madhu, i wish rk accepts her n divorces dipali...

πŸ˜† will try to keep that in mind in my upcoming chapters...thanks for liking it...

Originally posted by: priyachand

oh my! what an hot update!!! bt i wish u had shown RK also having that yearning for madhu or probably i missed d update. becos your story is very intense n suits our rishbala to T. want to see how they are going to deal with this change in their relationship.

Thank you so very much for such encouraging comment...I hope to do justice to the upcoming story from this point..
mimibm thumbnail

Originally posted by: christobelle

nice update

plz do me the next chap
lovely all chaps

Thanks dear...I have sent you a buddy request...you will get pm for the next updates..

Originally posted by: Mahi78

Sorry for responding so late my net not working frm two days, just got it back.

What an update, sorrow and love mixed imotions, such a nice imagination, loved it and eagerly waiting for the consequences and Deepali's reaction if she comes to know about it.

Thanks for the PM dear.😊

Thanks dear...the only reaction I can think for Dipali is 😑...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: asyaarshilover

amazing update mimiπŸ‘

Thanks dear...

Originally posted by: colorsluv

Awesome Update -- So RK doesn't love Madhu or may be unsure abt his own feelings -- Fr him it's just a attraction -- Bt Madhu being RK ki Deewani committed the sin -- I didn't want that 2 happen -- Coz i know it vl give her more pain in future -- May be there vl be a situation when she vl hate herself fr cheating with Dipali  -- How i wish she could back out before anything happen .

Anyways update next part soon.

Sorry dear if i have disappointed you with this update...because so far I have been focusing more on the lifestyle of superstars than our dear old Rishbala...I guess that is creating the rift between my intention and reader's expectation...I am in a fix now, but will try to get a solution which makes my beloved readers happy...
mimibm thumbnail

Originally posted by: rg0782

Luved the update especially the rishbala convo...feeling very sad for madhu...pls continue soon nd thnks for pm...

Thanks a lot dear...Will try to update soon...

Originally posted by: bonhishikha

Great update😊. I really do look forward to your story's every next chapter. Although RK and Madhu are getting into a relationship which should ideally bring them happiness, I can't help feeling they are doomed.Please update soon.

They are doomed, just like my thinking power...πŸ˜•...thanks for liking it dost...

Thanks dear..
aDarkAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update Mimi... Hmm loved their much needed convo on their feelings!! I seriously refuse to believe that he does not love her yet !! Come on so many evidences, I feel it's just that he doesn't want to believe his feelings towards her may be fearing something ..may be about his reputation as a married man and may be something more !! 
Hmm one night !!! Just one night πŸ˜†!! I am gonna highly doubt that !! Their rationality will be changed may be after this one night !! Well I am hoping for it to happen !! Come on they are in glam world for heaven's sake πŸ˜†!! 
Mimi.. Reading the latest update somehow reminded me of " rage of angels" by SS!! He is my most fav author πŸ˜³!!!   But I just can't sad and tragic ends and to substantiate my comment I say that ' there is already enuf agony in the world so don't wanna read even in fictional fics too lol"!!! Well I know am deviating like always but am really loving the way this fic is progressing πŸ˜ƒ!! 
Please Mimi... Tum toh aisi na thee... Please give us longer and frequent updates just like before ( this request assuming that you are back from your trip, else the delay is justified) its just that I love your writing and always looks out to read it more often !! Kya Karen yeh Dil maange moreπŸ˜†!!! 

rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 mimi  update dear waiting ,and eagerly  want to read morning kya hoga