Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Glittersnow thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
dey r best of friends...hope , to see dem in another show...just as bff's...or bro-sis...wat say ????
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: adiya55

<font color="#ff00ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">dey r best of friends...hope , to see dem in another show...just as bff's...or bro-sis...wat say ????</font>

gud idea... But if they r commited as couple then big no no for bro-sis...

But yeah they cn go fr bff's
Glittersnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiranjas

gud idea... But if they r commited as couple then big no no for bro-sis...

But yeah they cn go fr bff's

reallly wish to c ,,,,, another awsome show !!!!!!!!!!
JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
help needed..parasites flooding with mahan rc kirtans..its so depressing ðŸ¤¢..luks like Indians hv bcum very modern evn heralding 1 night standers ðŸ¤¢..any1 else out thr wishing to declare thr open hatred towards a spineles like rc?
Tas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey I wld jst like to say tht I wld completely understand if u all say tht u have no reason to idolise RC.. but Y hate him?? I dnt think he has ever done something tht gives u all a reason to hate him.
Its fine if some ppl like Yuvraj and Suvreen together and some ppl like RC and Suvreen together.
I personally believe whn u love someone u tend to like all things related to thm  & admire thm. So if RC fans like him and idolise him thn nthing wrong in tht. I personally love RC and support RC and Suvi but I dnt hate Yuvraj. His character is beautiful as well. We r different individuals with different likings. So its all ok. Still if u all went rasons y we believe RC's character is so beautifully crafted thn they are as below :
1. There is a uniqueness to their storyline. Usually a senior and student or prof student relation is considered taboo. They showed tht. Still they showed tht RC as a human had no control over his feelings.. He fell in love with Suvreen. Its pure love. No cheap infatuation or obsession. 
2. He has always respected Suvreen and her relationship with Yuvraj.
3. He loves her and supports her always and trusts her most importantly.
4. He values, respects and cherishes his frndship with IRA as well.
5. His character has been shown very real and vulnerable. Like the scene where he is scared of the chudail story. No facade. Real emotions.
6. Major reason is the way Mohit Malik has enacted the character RC. It has been done beautifully. He creates magic. Thats y the fans love him. Thats the power of an actor.
There are many more reasons.
All said and done lets love the ppl we want but not on the cost of hating and degrading someone else.
Glittersnow thumbnail
hold on !!!!!!! we did not ask reasons from anyone one...why some people love him...we r not interseted...den why r u wasting ur time...we don't like  RC and dat's all...u love him...do so...Edited by adiya55 - 10 years ago
JustMySelf thumbnail
dear tas that chudail scare scene ws d sillyst scene i hv evr cin on sg..as if trying to show d innocence of a pure hearted poor rc baby..which actualy he is nt..that scene ws as much fake n silly as vivan being shown hving knowledge abt love n relationships..n 1 more thing many of ur fellow rc fans hv openly sang thr hatred b4 us in our threads..evn tho they hd no valid reasons..we hv a valid reason nw unlike u guys atleast so dnt ask us to nt hate rc..we hate him he is a parasite 4 us..slowly eating away our yuvreen..we hate him..i dnt know if u r so broad minded to want a man who is 1 night stander in ur life bt we d yuvreen fans dnt like such kind of moraly degradable hippies in our lives
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Dear don u know hw Rc fan's bashing Yuvi ... they bashed him for no reasons...
then no one from yuvreenians uttered a word but now paani sir ke upar se geyaa

then we started all dis... and we r going to do dis... We r yuvreen fans and yuvi fans... will do everything for him...

If u don't like dis and came here to show us how mahaan RC is... then plzz u r wasting ur tym... we r not intersted...

Peace... 
JustMySelf thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiranjas

Dear don u know hw Rc fan's bashing Yuvi ... they bashed him for no reasons...

then no one from yuvreenians uttered a word but now paani sir ke upar se geyaa

then we started all dis... and we r going to do dis... We r yuvreen fans and yuvi fans... will do everything for him...

If u don't like dis and came here to show us how mahaan RC is... then plzz u r wasting ur tym... we r not intersted...

Peace... 

u know jas b4 that stupid kiss thing i used to nt dislike rc as a person..i nevr cd like n approve a teacher student relationship it creeps me kind of unholy relationship i feel..bt i used to feel bad that rc went thru heartbreak etc..bt nw i regret that i evr felt sory 4 such a leech parasite fake double crosser fickle minded unstable 1 night stander char..hate rc realy do
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustMySelf

u know jas b4 that stupid kiss thing i used to nt dislike rc as a person..i nevr cd like n approve a teacher student relationship it creeps me kind of unholy relationship i feel..bt i used to feel bad that rc went thru heartbreak etc..bt nw i regret that i evr felt sory 4 such a leech parasite fake double crosser fickle minded unstable 1 night stander char..hate rc realy do

hmmm ... But i m not really a fan of RC and hv Any respect rite from starting...
he is a headache character for me...
then his vivaan bachha... he is way too much irritating....