Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani
I watch live feed and she's lying! she didnt do anything interesting, fun or worth showing on TV!
She says she danced on table for a long time! 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani
I watch live feed and she's lying! she didnt do anything interesting, fun or worth showing on TV!
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani
I watch live feed and she's lying! she didnt do anything interesting, fun or worth showing on TV!
Originally posted by: -Cruiser-
She says she danced on table for a long time! 😆
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani
I saw her dancing sometimes... it was terrible. glad this table dance was cut! 😆 definitely not enough to keep her in the show though!