we can wait
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Jenny,
The following was written so beautifully that I read it again and again and again.
It was two monsoons ago that she had come into my life like the fragrance of rain soaked Jasmine flowers that the wind brought to me. With her doll held tightly and soaked from head to toe, she had embarked totally unprepared on the road to womanhood. A rough journey begun too soon in my opinion and accelerated no doubt by my immense frustration at myself, at my physical needs and at this society but which I inadvertently directed towards her on that ill-fated night. Today she stands on the brink of womanhood, where she is neither a child nor a woman. A short lived twilight phase to gently transition the innocent brightness of a day into the intriguing beauty of a starry night. I can be the catalyst to this transition, but do I want to be?
Indeed Khushi is growing into a beautiful woman. She is not the girl who walked into Arnav's life with a doll. She let the doll go, she is studying, picking up ropes of household, embroidery and she is not behind the political situation of the country. As she is growing up, her feelings for Arnab are growing too. It's like her being is for Arnab only, yet she has a mind of her own too. She is effortlessly blending into his life and the day is not far when she will be a "wife" to Arnab in every sense, ably standing by him.
Unknown to Arnab Khushi has become a key driver in his life. His instinct to protect her and the thriving emotions for her are helping him to make decisions, be strong and make right decisions. It's heartwarming to see that Khushi has made an entry into his journal as well heart and Arnab being so cautious of her sensitive his actions towards her. Though the responsibility of steering their relationship is on Arnab, I think Khushi will play and equal role in it, eventually. She may be the one who will give the push when Arnab is hesitant in their relationship.
The moments they spent on steps by the river were so calming. As if they were comforting each other.
Oh! I felt so bad for Khushi. Even before she came to Arnab's house or even knew how he looked, she has been worshipping him and made him sole reason of her living. And suddenly knowing that he left without telling her and that she won't be seeing him every day, it's heartbreaking.
I hope Arnab takes her with him. I am seeing Arnab leaving the house as a turning point. May be, now their relationship will grow faster.
Author's Note Hello my dear readers! Back in 2020, right after Nazar had ended, I along with my dear friend Nikita wrote a short story on our...
Introduction: Rohan Sippy is happily married to Tanya, yet his casanova ways remain unchanged as he continues to charm other women. However,...
Introduction : Rajji and Dheeraj are bound by a marriage born of betrayal, fear, and dignity rather than love. As their feudal families clash...
Do Like, share and subscribe !!! https://youtu.be/Le3J7G2IoPU
https://youtu.be/nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe !!!
174