Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Libra123

Sush... awesome update. Loved the way Ganga asked the guy to move for jagya. The way jagya felt innocent ganga. I hope these kind of scenes will come. It was a short update. Write more.

thanks rama🤗
glad that u like it😳😳
will update it soon 😃
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sushiani

thanks zeph😳
irritated sleepy passenger ,old lady is ur fav
wait what u want bus journey from m'lore to JT.. I pray for their backs😆

There will be breaks along the way, but we'll get our full dosage of JaGan, which we won't get back in Jaitser with everyone around. So this forced proximity in the bus would be just puurfect 😃!
sush_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: zephyr29

There will be breaks along the way, but we'll get our full dosage of JaGan, which we won't get back in Jaitser with everyone around. So this forced proximity in the bus would be just puurfect 😃!

yeah I agree it will be treat to watch..
it will be infinity times better than's drama🤢
Shanu1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update Sush 🤗 that lady is a serpriz I loved when she scold Ganga and toled not behave badly with your beendh, poor Ganga muh phola ke sorry bolna pada. Jagya love teasing her..😳 loved that moment when Ganga sleaping on his shoulder and he ovserving her very very cute and romentic. ❤️😳
charuluv_SV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
muahh!!! sush, it just adorable update,i loved it so much🤗 🤗 🤗
OMG!!!i simply loved the bus moments😳
i want to kiss that old lady😉😉
He shut his eyes n thought abt the question he wanted to ask.. "If it is  not sanchi then what is the thing bothering you Ganga.." he was out of his thoughts when he felt warmth of her face on his shoulders.. her face rested on his shoulder. He could feel her warm breathe touching his shoulders.. he was embarassed . 

"This fast!! giving a tough competition to her son " he smiled looking at her.

this is fantastic
waiting for the next part😳
sush_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanu1818

Lovely update Sush 🤗 that lady is a serpriz I loved when she scold Ganga and toled not behave badly with your beendh, poor Ganga muh phola ke sorry bolna pada. Jagya love teasing her..😳 loved that moment when Ganga sleaping on his shoulder and he ovserving her very very cute and romentic. ❤️😳

thanks shanuEmbarrassed🤗
glad you liked it😃
sush_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: charuluv_SV

muahh!!! sush, it just adorable update,i loved it so much🤗 🤗 🤗

OMG!!!i simply loved the bus moments😳
i want to kiss that old lady😉😉
He shut his eyes n thought abt the question he wanted to ask.. "If it is  not sanchi then what is the thing bothering you Ganga.." he was out of his thoughts when he felt warmth of her face on his shoulders.. her face rested on his shoulder. He could feel her warm breathe touching his shoulders.. he was embarassed . 

"This fast!! giving a tough competition to her son " he smiled looking at her.

this is fantastic
waiting for the next part😳

thanks charu🤗
kiss that old lady🤣 
glad that you liked itEmbarrassed
sush_ thumbnail
They helplessly looked at eachother.. If they both talk anything further she will say a lot more..
Ganga turned towards him and said.. "Sorry.." . Jagya said "its ok".

The oldlady patted her back thinking she has solved hubby-wife fight..
Both din't talk much.. they were embarassed.. only the old ladies words spinned in their minds.. They reached haveli.. Ganga din't took a second to reach her room after entering haveli..
She thanked god to see the room as messy as it was before.. She opened the box which she hid down the bed.. It was empty.

PART 13:

"Devimaa how can i call ratan now.. How would I know when he is going to attack.." She couldn't stop herself from crying. She was in a helpless situation , on top of it no one knew about this. She wiped her tears.

"You shouldn't cry Ganga.. He should never.. ever win over your thoughts." She said to boost her up her fighting spirit.

"Jiji.. Look what I have brought for Mannu" Nandu entered the room like storm n jumped on the bed.. She again hid the box below the bed in a hurry.

"Why have you bought these many toys Nandu..?" Ganga questioned him . He brought some crayons, soft toys , Football n all other toys.

"Why what's the problem.." saying this Jagya entered the room.. Nandu nodded his head as if he is in agree with his brother , Jagya continued.. "Mannu is toddler n he likes playing with all these stuffs.."he sat at the opposite corner of the bed and pulled mannu's cheeks.

"Dr.saab Mannu has become so naughty these days.. uncontrollably naughty.. You people are pampering him to such an extent that...When we have to leave this place he will be completely out of hands.. His shararat will reach peaks." she looked at jagya. She was surprised to see his eyes turning red.. at the instant she said 'we will leave this place'. He left the room in a second..

she was surprised at Jagya's behaviour. Jagya had mixed feelings.. Of anger n Hurt.

"Why Mannu have to leave haveli?"he tightened his fist.. Pulling up his kurta sleeves. "What's the need of going out of Haveli..?" he was thinking. The words left a prick in his heart . He was also surprised at his thoughts... "A day will come then they both will leave . I will miss my pakka dost very much.. " he thought to himself

Ganga was lost in thoughts.. She decided to face Ratan. But for that she needed to talk to him once.. But he just send her mobile.. Which is now switched off.. She has to find a solution.

"Why are you doing all this Ratan Singh? For god sake cant you leave me the way I am.." she was thinking. She was all alone.. in this fight.. She was losing the confidence ,her doubt of Ratan Singh trying to harm any of the family member next has increased. "Just now the family has seen an accident.. Now if Ratan Singh attacks what will happen to them.. How can i show them my face. Will they ever respect me even in their thoughts.."she was lost in thoughts.. Somewhere she wanted to share all this to dr.saab who is asking her everytime about her weird behaviour. but what right does she have to ask him? If he is made aware of all these things.. He will help her for sure but what if he is in danger.. because of her.. She was struggling with her thoughts.

He took his laptop and completed
the work regarding hospital . He left the room .He was walking along the corridor.. Lights were on in Ganga's room.

"I will never understand this girl.."he said to himself he knocked the door but it was open.. He entered n looked at Mannu.. his friend was sleeping. Ganga stood near the window.. Totally lost in her thoughts.. She was looking at the sky.

He stood beside her leaning at the window frame placing his hands on the edge.. He also started staring at the moon . She noticed him standing beside her.

"Dr.saab , you are here..?" she asked him. "What happened you seemed to be lost.. " he questioned her.

"Nothing Dr.saab.. I was just looking at..." he cut her words off saying.. "Counting stars? People does that either when they are extremely happy or completly confused or if they are not sleepy.. Looking at your eyes i feel you are sleepy then ur answer must be in first two options..tell me.. What has happened?" he talked to her in super speed way.. Raising his eyebrows..

"Nothing dr.saab.. i was feeling low.. i sometimes feel that i am all alone.. with zero confidence n no strength left in me..." she said hesitatingly .

He was surprised but he just signalled her to continue , he always wanted her to share her thoughts n fears with him.. He was listening to her..

She continued.. "Dr.saab, you ppl are with me , helping me and supporting me in every step.. I would never let you ppl down.." . She looked at him.. he looked so calm.. She forgot what she was about to tell. "I don't know why I am talking like this.. "she closed her eyes cursing herself.. "You silly woman what happened to you.. What if in flow you have told abt ratan?" she thought..

He asked her to sit . She sat on the bed.. He place a chair infront of her n sat on it. He gave her glass of water.. asked her to drink..
"Ok listen now.. I don't what is the thing which is bothering you.. But none in the world are perfect Ganga.. I was also in the same situation which you are now.. Feeling all alone atleast you don't have anything to regret from ur past but i was carrying huge guilt.. I spoiled lives of two girls.." ganga was all silent.. She was listening to him.. "I insulted my family too.. When i was doing all this I din't knew I was wrong but when I realised I was wrong it was too late for me to expect a forgiveness from my family.But i was surprised when they have forgiven me. I was searching for me.. I was lost.. I ran out of the house n started a small clinic.. I was missing my family, keeping myself away from them was punishment which I gave for myself. I was all alone.. I was walking in the direction in which life was taking me.. I only wanted a path to redeem.. Then suddenly I saw a woman running.. She suddenly bumped in me.. " ganga was surprised she was listening with more interest.. She realised he is talking abt her.." When I tried to check her wound.. She burned my hand with a firelog.. I was shocked never thought god will listen to me.. God showed me my path of redemption..Its You.. You made me realise my mistake.. that i was not only wrong with anandi but also with gauri.. Then you made my family realise them being sad looking at me thinking that i am just living a life which is lifeless will make me sad.. You saved my family when it was in danger.. You saved me.. Recently.." he touchd the small band-aid on his forhead.. She smiled.. He observed it.. he continued.."Sometimes it happens but soon everything will be alright god gives instant punishment for.sins and is never unfair with good people like you."

She added..," you too dr.saab". He laughed.. "yeah yeah.. these days". "I feel better now.." she said. "Why not even I feel better my first bhashan.., poor you"he laughed at himself.

"ok , so i will leave now.." he said n stood up.. he was leaving.. She wanted him to stay there for some more time she don't know his presence was enough for her mind.. It finds peace in his presence.. but she stopped herself from asking it.. He was crossing the door.. He didn't knew the reason why.. He just stopped. He returned to her.. She was much surprised.. She was staring at him in surprise.. He din't have the reason.. He covered up throwing a question "Why you said you have to leave haveli?"

"Doctersaab ii have to join nurse course right? "she replied.. He understood , "Yhaven't heard us talking right.. soon in Jaitser there will be a nursing college bay be next year.. till then you have to go to Giridwala village.. temporirly till the college building is constructed.." he said.

She was happy.., "so I need not leave Jaitser.." ,"ofcourse not," he said.

He checked the time it was almost 1:30 am.. ,"Its too late Ganga, Good Night and get ready tomorrow you will come with me to hospital .. If you stay in the house you will get silly thoughts, so come to hospital it will keep ur mind occupied and observing things will also help you in  nurse training.."he said n left the room.
so howz it? sorry for the late update friends.. i was busy these days.. hope u guys understand..

Edited by sushiani - 10 years ago
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant Sushi 👏 loved the way Jagya gave her confident, his line "you are my path of redamtion.." discribed the importence and special place of Ganga in his lyf. Beautifull dialougs Sushi, loved it 😳
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update sush..
thank god ganga will not leave jaitser..
jagya always boosts up her confidence ...loved it...
aww,he didn't like the thought of ganga mannu leaving jaitser...