Written Update13th Feb 07 - Fame X

kothra thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi Guyz

13th February 2007 - Wriiten Update

The epi started with the chal udiyo song, After tht they showed the recap of the last night gala in which shilpa announed the name of the contetant who was supposed to go home, N it was Rakesh

In The Academy

All three contestant Neethi, Rehan n Anandrupa family came to the academy to take the report card of the contestant,All three finalist contestant welcumed their parents
-First rehan's parents were caled, Palash handovered the report card to them, rehan almost scored ag 86.25% marks out of 100.
-After tht it was anandrupa's parents to enter palash sir office, He handovered the report card too. Palash said tht anandrupa should mentally prepare herself, She gt 82% out of 100.
-After tht neethi's parents entered at palash sir office, He handovered the report card to neethi's parents, palash said tht she has done top with 89.88%, He said tht her range is not good she should learn classical music.

After tht palash asked all the three finalist contestant to come in his office, He said tht this is the last week, U all three are the winners.

After tht they a went to c Vikram Phandis The stylish Celebirty, He welcumed all the three finalist n congrulate them for being in a final, It was all about the style, all the three contestant showed their outfits.
Vikram said tht till nw they dnt knw who they are, N hw to b stylish so he decided to change their style n gave all the three finalish a new look

After tht they had a photo sesseion with dhabu rattani..he is the celebirity Photographer, He explained them all at hw to react n to b infront of the camera, After tht they all gt prepared with new makeups to have a Photo shots

For the first time they were invited in a children fair as a celebrity, All three sang jeene hai ke chaar din, N they were singning the autographs too n taking pics with their fan following
Rehan said tht finaale se pehle ye haal hai, Finale ke baad kya haal hoga

For the first time all the three contestant ask for votes from janta, Even Daler n Ganesh n nikhil ask to vote for all three contestant finalist and choose the best

Huzi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FallBaby thumbnail
Thanks, I hope Rehan wins!
kothra thumbnail

Originally posted by: FallBaby

Thanks, I hope Rehan wins!

Lol..

Let the best win..But for sure i dnt want anadrupa to win๐Ÿ˜†

yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot for the update..lets see janta ka faisla kya hota hai
mehak_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kothra

Lol..

Let the best win..But for sure i dnt want anadrupa to win๐Ÿ˜†

well said๐Ÿ‘

mtrockz thumbnail
Among these 3
REHAN is d best ๐Ÿ‘
Skyridar thumbnail
Rehan is best but history has shown that the best never won ...... bcoz janta never vote for the person who deserves the most i think janta will choose anandarupa ....... neethi can also win