MG (FF) :Back to You# II (#3 Link: Pg. 145)

frostedstarlit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Back to You #II

What happens when you wait and wait for someone,

Looking over the path he had gone away; expecting faintly for him to come back...

What happens when you look back over your shoulder before stepping the threshold to another life, in a non-existent hope for that 'someone' to come back...

And what happens then, when you find out he indeed had come back but now you are at the other end!

Such was her plight, her hope, her despair.

How hope and despair were two sides of the same coin!

And the coin flipped one night, to change the course of the journey of her life.

Forever and ever, the moment he came back. Back to her.

It is but of your giving,

This distance...

It is but of your taking,

This love...

It was meant to be yours

And it is still yours!

In spite of the emptiness spanning us,

It still lingers on...

In spite of the time passed,

That clime is looked upon!

Come and hold me now

Or go away forever...

If it would not be now

Then it will be never!

Back to You # I

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/83143172

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqc38LfYT1o[/YOUTUBE]

A new trailer for you all...please do watch!

Thriving and surviving;
Life with a moments few
For years and years merely breathing;
I found life when came back to you!

Frosted Starlit.

Edited by frostedstarlit - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

frostedstarlit thumbnail

INDEX

Chapter 21: The healing process (Pg. 2)

Chapter 22: By the shore tucked away (Pg.11)

Chapter 23: Piercing laughter (Pg. 22) 

Chapter 24: Old sins have long shadows...(Pg. 31)

Chapter 25: The virtual world (Pg. 44)

Chapter 26: Resonance (Pg. 50)

Chapter 27: The Tangent (Pg. 57)

Chapter 28: Doors to Nirvana (Pg. 72)

Chapter 29: Homely Exile (Pg. 85)

Chapter 30: The Pain of Liberation (Pg. 95)

Chapter 31: Atlantic's Ice (Pg. 101)

Chapter 32: A friendship new found... (Pg. 107)

Chapter 33: A mother she came to be (Pg. 114)

Chapter 34: Mr. & Mrs. Superman (Pg. 118)

Chapter 35: One day Epilogue (Pg. 123)

Chapter 36: Broken (Pg. 131)
Edited by frostedstarlit - 10 years ago
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats on new thread..πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by dqno1 - 10 years ago
CrabbyEntity thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dqno1

Congrats on new thread..πŸ˜ƒ

so i'm officially stalking u nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
CrabbyEntity thumbnail
wht a day I chose to chk for the updateπŸ˜ƒ
Kuddos for the new thread πŸ‘πŸΌ and is there gng to b a update today or will it b tomorrow???⭐️
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CrabbyEntity

so i'm officially stalking u nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Only me... I would be the one with a Pooh stalker...sighing dramatically...πŸ˜†
CrabbyEntity thumbnail

Originally posted by: dqno1

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Only me... I would be the one with a Pooh stalker...sighing dramatically...πŸ˜†

pooh z a little shy u see 😳😳 n doesnt knw much people around...so now its u OnlyπŸ˜‰
frostedstarlit thumbnail

A new thread; a new beginning...

Merci; to all my readers who have brought the story here!

Without much of my blabber; let me post the next Ch. before you guys eat me alive!πŸ˜†

The healing process

A month, a year

And ages pass by

Wounds heal; but hearts never mend

Simmering with a sigh.

Stepping out of the building Geet breathed a sigh of relief.

Phew!

The man was a slave driver, she thought; DK, Maan Singh Khurana's brother was a workaholic and when he started working he made sure everyone else joined him for however long it took. Now she understood why the office was informal, after all she would have turned crazy in seven hours on her first day had it not been for informal coffees and bites and fun and frolic by her co directors, and Dev off course she mused.

As much as he whipped his slaves' to work he made sure they had the time of their life working too. They had discussed the product background and competition draft over a game on PSP! But it had its own fun, she thought... The day and her office had been good in short; a cheer from the working she now mused was boring' back in Mumbai. It was all going good and would have, had Dev agreed to her shifting to the hotel allocated to her.

But damned if he did! Because Maan had given him every required detail, in fact pushed up his security too. But Dev didn't sulk and Geet was surprised at the calm in which he had told her to let Bro handle the situation.'

She didn't realize she had walked out the aisle and straight towards Maan's BMW parked in the alley way unconsciously. She stopped and recovered from the sudden trance and ease with which she had walked to his car as Max stood with the door open. Gaping, having no other option she slipped inside to have another shock.

"Maan"

There he sat in all his glory, as well-dressed and fresh as he had this morning with a laptop he fiddled with.

"You scared me"

Geet huffed, splaying a palm over her chest.

"Did I now?"

He asked, switching his laptop off and packing it neatly in the bag.

She genuinely hadn't expected him there in his car at five fifteen in the evening...She thought he did better than that. Being the busy business tycoon' he was, she thought he would be working days and nights. But the man had taken it in him to shock and surprise her at every turn.

"I thought you work normally?"

"What's abnormal about this?"

"I thought you work late like...you know.."

"Like till midnights?...I used to"

"Used to?"

"Until two days ago. Now I have other important things to do"

He smirked and she felt her folded knees buckle. What was there in that straight forward answer and his to-die-for' smirk that she had seen numerous times before, which had her going weak in the knees?

Until she wavered her eyes to the window, Geet hadn't realized they had started moving. She thumped her shoulders and relaxed, letting herself witness the scenes outside; New York, in its evening glory. Pedestrian, shoppers, school kids...there was so much to see in the city she had stepped foot first time and yet there was the man beside her who attracted attention more than any other scenery of New York!

----------------------

"What the hell.."

Maan cursed under his breath seeing the door to his pent house open.
Steering Geet by the elbow, he stepped back into the elevator before walking out himself towards the open door while Geet's antenna went on high alert. She tried to follow him but was stopped by that dangerous baritone voice of his which commanded no arguments but only compliance.

"Stay there"

He said over his shoulder, striding down the alley before Geet could stop him. And for the first time since they had met again; Geet didn't defy but listened to him. She didn't deny him this time but pressed the elevator open just in case.

"Chote saaab"

She heard Nakul screech and instantly shot her gaze back from the elevator buttons to the open door where Maan stood with Nakul. Thankfully, no harm done.
She ran out and into the house as Nakul panted in shock.

"Why is the door open Nakul? I think I made it clear that the house is to be secured"

Maan gritted his teeth. Although the elevator going up to his home was private and secured and the codes were only for him and his intimate staff to know; Maan was still anxious with the way the last two days had unfolded. And with Geet by his side things were just making him more paranoid.

"I was running grocery errands, umm forgot to pick up bags"

Nakul answered meekly before running away and Geet breathed a sigh of relief.

"Are you always on Captain Planet mode? On high alerts"

She questioned looking at the sternness in his body and face.

"No. But when it concerns you, yes"

"Whatever"

She said walking in.

She was just crushed after her first day at DK's and her pump heels were giving her a difficult time even standing. Getting into the den, she slipped out of the heels, making a mental note to wear flats next time. The shoe bite and pull in calf muscles tipped her balance and she instantly caught hold of Maan's shoulder who seemed to pass by.

"I'm sorry"

"Take all the support you want baby"

He said hooking an arm around her waist, steadying her tumbling form. She withdrew her hand but remained under his arms support; her legs were exhausted and tired and were giving away. The tiredness finally taking over in huge bouts. Maan must have noticed her lack of protest as he caught her because the next moment he scooped her up in his arms.

"What are you..."

"Chup. I'm taking your tired legs to their room"

And he walked to her room with her firmly settled in his arms. The action most primal and instinctual; basal for a friendship they shared and yet sensual in the feelings swirling. She held onto him looking away while his eyes roamed over her face as he ferried her safely. Shouldering his way through her bedroom door; he felt emptiness engulf as he let go of her. Maan sat her down on the bed, kneeling himself next to her on the floor.

Ignoring the protests erupting from her mouth, he took her foot in his hand and examined the shoe bite.

"Stay still"

Saying so, he got up to reach into a side closet and rummaged before erupting with a tube of cream. Kneeling by again; Maan gently took hold of her foot and massaged the cream lightly over the bruised bite; her skin peeling around the area he covered while she winced. The bite was scraping and its healing would take time; just like any other bodily process would. Only their broken hearts hadn't mended with time...eight years and they were still there. Healing each other at one step or another.

He looked up to see her flushed, her breath hitched in the throat as she looked down at him with so much adoration. He could almost see his Geet back from college, his friend who'd been so sweet and accommodating. So charismatic and genuine; nothing like the shadow of woman he was seeing now who looked and behaved like his Geet but somewhere down the line was far off and aloof in her own confines.

Was he responsible for this change in her? Had he brought this out in her?

He couldn't find answers until she complied but here was the problem again because the stubborn streak of old Geet still persisted, albeit stronger and more willful this time! He absorbed the moment with her and time seemed to stop running; taking baby steps in order to prolong his bitter-sweet dilemma. But his phone had to ring and destroy the moment. He winced at the caller ID and picked with an exasperated breath.

"Yes Dev, for the sixth time in a day, we are coming"

He got up answering a curious Dev at the other end.

"Okay"

"Bye"

She heard him cut the short call from his younger brother and look down at her. She blinked unable to say anything. What could she say? She was staying at his place, working at his brother's company and was to go on a date with him tonight...and nothing of this was her doing. However guilty or bad they made her feel, each of her actions had reasons of their own and she couldn't help but go along the flow.

"This is for you"

He said slipping a box out of the bedside table. Before she could defy or deny his present, he was out of her room.

She stared at the package in her hand and gave a defeated half smile; one that came with surrender at the cost of everything. Tonight; she acknowledged or no, she had surrendered to Maan by being his date. But moreover she knew there was no way out. And she knew she would wear that tonight; not because she hadn't' packed any party dresses! How could she? When this, what was happening was the last thing on her mind when she had packed her bags! But she would wear it because he had given it to her.

"Okay Maan, don't look at the camera, look at me"

Geet said for the umpteenth time, trying to get Maan to concentrate.

"I'd told you this is impossible Geet. It's not going to happen"

"It will, okay! Look at me now"

She ordered and Maan looked into her eyes, for the first time ordered around like that.

They looked into each other's eyes, confiding and reassuring, her gaze strengthened him to go over his dread. He sat immobile for a moment, staring intently into her hazel eyes as if his were the missing piece in the puzzle that were her eyes.

"What are your in-house projects about?"

Geet asked without breaking eye contact. He looked at her for a full moment and she winked. He smiled, a little smile that only she could make out.

"We are given a list of Enterprises depending on the subject of our management and there starts research, development and management of such firms. The GPA, it's a technical term is measured and a final report is drafted on the Company's outsourcing and accounts..."

And so he went on and on, explaining his projects as if he'd presented it in a boardroom.

"Well! It wasn't impossible now was it?"

She grinned from behind the camera as he finished his monologue. He smiled back and shrugged.

"One question done! Wohoo"

She hooted and he smiled inside.

"You know, impossible spells to I M POSSIBLE"

She said dismantling her camera and putting back the papers as he stared in the distance thinking what had he done. He'd actually spoken into a camera without any hitches, he'd gone through the dread and she had guided him through. She had made it possible.

I am possible...

He muttered under his breath.

Her phone rang, while she struggled with her camera bringing Maan out of his Geet-admiring-session'. Maan took her phone at her insistence and glanced at the caller ID before slipping it to her.

"It's Meera"

"Pick it up please"

And he obliged, answering the phone.

"Hi Meera"

"Oh"

"Right. Hang on"

He pulled the phone down his ear looking at Geet.

"It's Samar's birthday tomorrow?"

"Shit"

Geet's hands froze midway packing her stuff.

"I forgot! I had to keep him out of his house until twelve."

"Happy realization because Meera is mad as a bull on the phone"

He said offering her the mobile.

"I am not a bull Maan Singh Khurana"

They heard Meera shout out of the phone and chuckled. Geet took the phone and winced.

"Sorry Meer! Yes yes...off course. Yup"

"Okay see yaa!"

She cut the call and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Phone Samar and call him to your place for a...anything. Just call him here"

Geet instructed Maan.

"Woah! Tell me what's the plan Geet...I'm not putting my hands in whatever crazy stuff you and your orangutan friends are up to!"

"Shut up Maan! Meera and my other orangutan' friends and Samar's parents are planning him a surprise birthday tonight"

Geet finished with a click of her tongue as she saw Maan go rigid; his face suddenly went blank as if he was struck with a bolt of lightning.

"Maan"

She patted him out of the jolt and he realized what had happened.

"I'll call him"

He breezed out of the room leaving Geet stunned yet again. She could see the pain flash, she could see him burn and yet there was nothing she could do. She felt utterly helpless now, knowing this man for just three short months had done irreparable damage to her heart and soul that she couldn't help but feel for him! And that was most dangerous...

----------------------

"Hey Maan! You said we'd research and make the Eco report?"

Samar said hanging his wind cheater on the pugs by the door as Maan sat on the sofa watching a cricket match.

"Yeah but I forgot we had a match today"

Maan pointed to the television.

"Oh crap yes! India-West Indies"

Samar thumped on the nearby couch gawking at the last ball of the over just as Geet and Nakul walked in with bread pizzas and coffee. She had been adamant and asked Nakul to teach her how to make the pizzas while Maan remained glued to his TV. Geet had to stay back at Maan's place to keep Samar glued for two hours! The-Mr.-I-hardly-talk couldn't possibly keep Samar at bay, even with a cricket match.

"Hi Geet? How come?"

Samar asked picking a slice of pizza.

"I'd come for the documentary. You see, some people are really good speakers!"

She said eyeing Maan who shrugged nonchalantly watching the match.

"So, I was here to shoot the first question that Mr. Maan Singh Khurana would answer on camera"

Geet mocked exaggerating and Samar laughed. Maan scowled at them both, sipping his mug of black coffee.

"But it's late girl. You informed uncle or aunty?"

"Yes sir"

Geet saluted the man whom she had come to love and respect as a brother. Samar was a dear friend who teased her, protected her and guided her. And she would make this a memorable birthday for him, she mused looking at the Victorian clock hanging on the wall. Two more hours to go...

----------------------

"What is wrong with you guys?"

"The match hasn't even gone half time"

Samar whined as Geet literally pulled him out of the bungalow.

"It's late and I need to go home"

Geet started admonishing.

"Fine. Maan drop her"

He thumped and started walking back through the entrance but Maan held him by the shoulder firmly.

"And I need to sleep"

He blurted citing no other reason. Geet gasped in shock, her hysteria of surprise unnoticed by Samar but not lost on Maan. Samar stopped and eyed them for once, they were behaving in a weird rude manner; for god knows how many hours!

"Fine"

He gave up and they walked out and slipped into Maan's car. All the time Maan didn't miss the hazel pair of eyes on him through the rear view mirror as if he had uttered he performed black magic. He clicked his tongue again. What on earth had made him say he was sleepy? After two strong black cups, insanity wouldn't make him that!

So heres the much delayed update!

Hope it was worth it because the turn at this point will take a new direction! Both in past, as well as present.

Now all of you lovely people pull up your stockings and leave me long comments! And those who hadn't left them by in the last thread...I am waiting!

I have been on a roll with VMs;

A Trailer for Thread II:

Maaneet VM//Geet Maan Kabira rehash (Trailer: MG FF Back to you)

Geet Maan VM//Maaneet Main rang sharbaton ka (Phata Poster niklaa hero) 2013

Geet Maan VM//Maaneet Shuddh Desi Romance trailer 2013

Geet-Maan//Maaneet VM Tera rastaa main chodoon naa (Chennai Express 2013)

So now have left so much for you'll to read and watch!Do leave me likes and comments please. Will as always be waiting!

Until next Ch.
<3
Frosted starlit.

Edited by frostedstarlit - 10 years ago
frostedstarlit thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrabbyEntity

wht a day I chose to chk for the updateπŸ˜ƒ

Kuddos for the new thread πŸ‘πŸΌ and is there gng to b a update today or will it b tomorrow???⭐️

I know!
I am one day earlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Updated darling!
With a trailer and loads of VMs
CrabbyEntity thumbnail
till now i didn't think the airport incident was of much importance... maan is no doubt a big business man and all these security issues wd not b new for him but reading todays update and maan's persistence for geet's safety had me thinking abt it...till now i was curious abt maan's mysterious persona but geet's character has started growing on me equally the way maan described the geet 8 years back or rather compared with the present geet has triggered that process i guess...i found it surprisingly sweet that even though its been eight years they were away frm eachother  and thy both hv changed over the time but still they can read through each others actions and words...i cant help to think had it not been abt geet's security wht wd hv maan done to keep her wd him...ok back frm my CID mode coz its a long journey n wd b getting d answers gradually.. dev's character z very interesting or more so the way geet described his professionalism n wd b eager to see his romantic side on the date and also wht chng will it bring in for maan and geet..
thank u for the update frosty!!!😳😊

Edited by CrabbyEntity - 10 years ago