Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
okay i see some "newbies" who are not-at-all Jyotsna fans are trying to create fight between Vrinda and Jyotsna fans by making such statements!
from what i have noticed this forum till now has only two true Jyotsna fans one is Suhanakkt and the other is some RoSid fan...the others are fakers who are here just to create fight in this forum!

Jyotsna is no doubt a talented girl, she might have a lot of admirers who appreciate her talent but the girl doesn't have much fans...courtesy her portrayal of negative, bitchy characters in the past, as no one likes the villain who is the reason of "bad" happening in their fav characters life
but now as she is playing a positive character...people will become her fan

I just want to request my fellow forum members both VD and true JC fans...please do not pay heed to such comparison/instigating posts...we are here to enjoy na, aur friends ke saath zyada enjoy karte hain...so lets be friends na ðŸ˜Š
Fan3456 thumbnail
I'm sorry that's not the case . It's just the facts which one should know . I wish luck to both bt I really like jc she is an amazing actress look wise and performance wise
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Favouriteofall

okay i see some "newbies" who are not-at-all Jyotsna fans are trying to create fight between Vrinda and Jyotsna fans by making such statements!

from what i have noticed this forum till now has only two true Jyotsna fans one is Suhanakkt and the other is some RoSid fan...the others are fakers who are here just to create fight in this forum!

Jyotsna is no doubt a talented girl, she might have a lot of admirers who appreciate her talent but the girl doesn't have much fans...courtesy her portrayal of negative, bitchy characters in the past, as no one likes the villain who is the reason of "bad" happening in their fav characters life
but now as she is playing a positive character...people will become her fan

I just want to request my fellow forum members both VD and true JC fans...please do not pay heed to such comparison/instigating posts...we are here to enjoy na, aur friends ke saath zyada enjoy karte hain...so lets be friends na ðŸ˜Š

@bold--

that  is obvious...

but one thing all should learn...

why should jyotsa fans hate vrinda??

or 

why should vrinda fans hate jyotsna??

agar kisi ka fan hai though doosare ko hate karne ki kya zaroorat hai??

take this forum positively and all should spread positive things...

i am not a fan of vrinda or jyotsna...

but i simply hate one thing ---each fan groups try to bash other actor/actress...yeh sab forum ka haal hai...this is one thing i hate most in india forum...

dynamic_doll thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajh

@bold--

that  is obvious...

but one thing all should learn...

why should jyotsa fans hate vrinda??

or 

why should vrinda fans hate jyotsna??

agar kisi ka fan hai though doosare ko hate karne ki kya zaroorat hai??

take this forum positively and all should spread positive things...

i am not a fan of vrinda or jyotsna...

but i simply hate one thing ---each fan groups try to bash other actor/actress...yeh sab forum ka haal hai...this is one thing i hate most in india forum...

well its just these "newbies" who are making such posts to instigate fights, and the fans get angry and start defending their fav..and then slowly that defending turns into indirect bashing of the other actor, but thankfully this forum has not encountered any such severe thing yet..and i hope it stays like this
i don't think any Vrinda fan hates Jyotsna and likes bashing her and the same is the case with true JC fans too
yes VD fans don't like Bhakti (me too) and that's because her character is boring as of now...lets hope our forum stays like this forever ðŸ˜Š
dynamic_doll thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fan3456

I'm sorry that's not the case . It's just the facts which one should know . I wish luck to both bt I really like jc she is an amazing actress look wise and performance wise

well no one has stopped you from praising your favorite, do that as much as you want but without  dragging Vrinda in that, in clear words no comparison between the two!
suhanakkt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@fan3456 what's wrong with you?if you want you can praise JC as much as you can but why every single time you bring other actor name on your topics?you want people to know about JC talent well then let me tell you something she dont want promote from you, if she can impress audience before then she definitely will do with her all show if cvs shape her character proper way.dont make argument about it, I wasnt JC fan before either why would I will be fan of some evil character but then I do turn her fan as she is really very good actress even better then her previous show(sasural dimar ka 😆 )one of main lead simar. I think they have one JC appropriation thread on this forum you should praises about her as much as you can nobody will make you stop. But dont try to bash others if someone try to bash JC for no reason then I definitely will take my fav JC side. Just give us big favor dont jump all of topics and dont start bash VD or dont praise unnecessarily about JC or if you cant then just make some new topics about bhakti and plz do not bash others.