Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: goingreen

Hahaha oops didn't mean to hurt your jaw :p Glad you enjoyed it as much as you did!! (: And yes, their reaction will be soon too, let me write it first (:

Hey don't worry coz m happy my jaw ached...nothing is better than something that can make so much that your face aches...oh yeah m excited for the next part...
-LazyLamhe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: goingreen

Hahaha aw <3 I'm glad you enjoyed it, and yes this was my plan all along after the crazy build up :p Hope it was worth the ride (:

Such rides are always worth it!!!πŸ˜ƒ 
ps. - I may not be able to comment early from now on😭..long busy days at work ahead!!πŸ˜³πŸ€”...You better miss my early comments now!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aneezarp27 thumbnail
Sooo..dey finallyyy kissed!
Jassieg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally!!!! I m on the 9th cloud imagining this most awaited kiss. I can't believe how asad has been teasing zoya about this kiss...I love this asad way better..
Plz update the next part soon.πŸ‘
nisha150 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update 
goingreen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Since the forum is exploding with panic about Zoya and Ayaan's elopement plans, I thought I might as well post the next part to dissipate the tension :p This one's for me2you, because your comments are getting longer and longer, and that makes me happier and happier (:

Through The Monsoon: Part 27

Zoya inhaled Asad's familiar scent deeply, gasping a little as Asad's lips increased pressure on hers. The gasp gave Asad enough leeway to capture her lower lips between his lips, kissing her softly. Zoya felt a rush of excitement and happiness run through her entire being, as her heartbeats picked up pace. She found one of her feet lifting off the floor without realizing it, making her smile against Asad's lips. Wasn't this exactly what that article had said would happen if she kisses someone she's compatible with?

Asad had let go of her hands a long time back, snaking his arms around her waist instead, and holding her firmly against his body. Zoya trailed her hands up his torso, grabbing his coat lapels and tugging them away, in an attempt to take his coat off. Asad obliged and removed his arms from her waist, for a time just long enough to shrug off his coat. It dropped on the floor in an unsightly mess, but Asad found that at that point, he really didn't care.

Zoya already had one foot in the air, but soon she found both her feet off the ground when Asad lifted her by her waist, and so she instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist, not breaking the kiss even once. Asad walked towards his bed and climbed onto it with his knees, lowering Zoya onto his pillow. Zoya loosened the grip of her legs around his waist and Asad finally pulled away, breaking their first, hell of long, earth-shattering kiss.

Zoya basked under Asad's loving gaze, leaning into his touch as he cupped her face with his palm and brushed away her fringe with his other hand. Emboldened, Zoya reached for his waistcoat, unbuttoning it slowly. She felt Asad suck in his stomach as she brushed it, and she bit her lower lip as a sudden wave of shyness washed over her at his reaction.

"Aap kitne kapre pehente ho," Zoya commented softly, earning a smile of pure amusement from Asad. He leaned forward into Zoya's shoulder as she pulled his waistcoat off his body, before turning his head slightly and planting a kiss on her neck. Zoya's sigh of contentment encouraged Asad to continue kissing her there, trailing the kisses back to her lips and capturing them yet again. Zoya sighed as Asad closed his lips over her upper lip this time, running her hands up his back before tangling her fingers in his hair, pulling his head closer.

The shrill ringing of Asad's phone from his pants pocket cut their second kiss short, and Asad reluctantly detached himself from Zoya's embrace, despite her soft moans of protest. He took his phone out of his pocket and glanced at the screen, surprised to see Ayaan's name flashing there, this early in the morning. He had half a mind to answer it, but then he felt Zoya's fingers take a playful walk up his chest, reaching for his tie and tugging at it. He turned his attention back to Zoya's beautiful face and smiled, rejecting Ayaan's phone call while he did. He switched off his phone and tossed it on the floor, giving in to Zoya's tugs and claiming her lips yet again.

Zoya began to loosen Asad's tie as he kissed her again, pulling at the knot until it came off. She let the tie slip out of her fingers and get crushed between their bodies as Asad closed his arms around her waist, kissing her with even more force than before. Zoya let her body go limp, holding onto Asad only by his shoulders, as Asad took the lead and kissed her more passionately than she had ever even imagined in her wildest dreams.

Zoya was the one who broke the kiss after a while, in a bid to catch her breath. Asad lightly brushed his thumb across Zoya's plump lips, enjoying Zoya's sharp intakes of breath he could feel against it. Now he suddenly understood why all those teenage TV shows and movies kept showing the leads enjoying long make out sessions. There was just something so enchanting about it, which made him feel so light-headed and happy. He wouldn't mind doing this all day, but he seemed to have tired Zoya out.

"Thak gayi kya? Itne toh main kehta hoon, exercise kiya karo," Asad teased, brushing his nose against hers in an Eskimo kiss. Zoya laughed heartily at his statement, clutching his collar and lowering his head to her neck, which he gladly took as an opportunity to nuzzle her.

"Aap hi sikhaaye na, kya kya exercise karke aisi body banaayi hai," Zoya replied wittily, releasing his collar and running her palms down his torso. Asad lifted his body off of hers, holding himself up by his elbows. He raised his eyebrow, looking down at his body and then returning his gaze to her, smiling mischievously.

Zoya returned his smile with a wink as well, reaching for the top button of his shirt and unbuttoning it slowly. Asad closed his eyes and mock-gasped, feigning shock. Zoya giggled as Asad grabbed her hands and directed them to the second button, and Zoya obliged, eventually unbuttoning his shirt entirely. She ran her fingers over his six packs without even bothering to take off his shirt, earning a low growl from Asad, before he leaned in and took her by the lips again.

"Mujhe office jaana hai," Asad finally admitted breathlessly, as he broke the kiss. Zoya blew at Asad's face playfully, making his fringe flop up and down. She held Asad's hands in hers and placed them on her waist, dropping kisses on his neck and face as she did.

"Toh jao na, maine kab manaa kiya," Zoya replied laughingly, kissing him everywhere on his face except his lips. Asad subconsciously clutched the fabric of Zoya's shirt around her waist where she had placed his hands, causing it to tuck out of her jeans. He immediately pulled away to apologize, but when his eyes met Zoya's glazed ones, he knew he didn't have to apologize for anything.

Tossing the idea of leaving for work out of his mind for the umpteenth time that morning, Asad captured Zoya's lips yet again, sliding his hand under her shirt and drawing lazy circles on her stomach, as Zoya ran her fingers through his hair again, clutching his head as he kissed her. The pitter-patter of the first drops of rain hitting the ground outside went unnoticed by the two, trapped in their own little bubble of new-found happiness.

XXX

For whoever was complaining about my lack of description, hope this suffices :p

-LazyLamhe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
res...tada!!
Unres

After a long long wait..which of course was worth the wait..you gave a kiss in the last update which was awesome...,but this was infinity times awesome!! brilliant piece of writingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...I'm officially dead and this comment is from heaven!!⭐️⭐️⭐️
Edited by -HoneyBunch- - 10 years ago
sonia555 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update plz continue soon πŸ˜Š
TheAutumnFizz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my godd!! They finally kissed... And that was too good... Loved it!!
ksen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update.please continue soon