Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chipmunks. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I love this story. Two of my fav couple :)
Their meeting was really unique and I cant belive Khushi fought with four men..must be something.
I just love it so much. Rehaan seems a good guy :)
daydream. thumbnail
Yay for an update! ๐Ÿฅณ  Once again, I'm like 10 pages late. ๐Ÿ˜’ ๐Ÿ˜†
Anyways, that was awesome! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I love Zoya and Arnav's little love-hate relationship!  So cute! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
And jealous Asad...I like...๐Ÿ˜‰
I really hope Zoya and Rehan can clear up this misunderstanding, so Zoya can marry Asad! โค๏ธ
Continue soon! ๐Ÿ˜›

-Fari ๐Ÿ˜ณ โค๏ธ
labiba12 thumbnail
Omg I am so mad at myself for not commenting lately gosh high school really wants to kill people like me... anyways really great chapters and congrats on ur second thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
marialuvsarshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
amazing update i love how rehaan and zoya share a sibling bond continue soon 
Asya0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
That was awesome!!! Sorry I could not comment on all your story post... I was really busy... Anyways i loved it!
-RM- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello? Anyone there?

Update please
๐Ÿ˜•
astonm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5

HEY HEY HEY! I am back with another update! Thank you for all those lovely comments you guys left me :) AND HOLY MOLY! 110 Likes on the last two chapters, I feel like the readers for this story have gone up exponentially as time went on!

So here is another chapter, I meant for a lot more things to happen in this, but then I got carried away with the cute fluff, so yeah. Welcome to Fluff Galoreee! The update schedule may be a bit...slow in the future. I just finished moving in, and I am a frosh leader so PARTY PARTY PARTY all of this week. And then school starts. SIGH. I am killing myself with my course load. So idk if I am going to have a lot of time to write :(

Chapter 27

"Wait, so you mean to tell me you went to India, your boss turned out to be a psycho, Asad rescued you because he is a secret agent. Khushi ended up following you and got held hostage by the psycho and Arnav was assigned to rescue her. They took you to their farmhouse where you had the time of your lives and fell in love. Then you got kidnapped and Asad saved you, they both quit their jobs and are here now. And this one is moving to India to launch her new fashion line?" Rehan asked shocked at the events that had been revealed to him within the past hour as they all sat around the dining table eating munching on dinner.

"Yep. We were also chased on our way to the farmhouse and Arnav got shot." Zoya reminded him as Khushi nodded.

"I don't believe this." Rehan said shocked, leaning back in his chair.

"It's all true." Khushi said.

"100%" Arnav added.

"This could only happen to you two." Rehan said shaking his head. "I guess I should thank you both for bringing my best friends back alive and for being brave enough to fall for them." He laughed.

"We can take care of ourselves fine." Zoya retorted causing both Arnav and Asad to laugh. "Why are you laughing?"

"N-nothing." Arnav said. "Actually, the both of you need a dose of fear. You don't think. This one comes into a mansion and threatens the psycho..." He said pointing to Khushi and then turned to Zoya. "And this one insults and taunts the person holding her hostage."

"They've always been a bit on the fearless and crazy side." Rehan laughed. "Especially Zoya, they would have probably gotten arrested a few times if I wasn't around."

"So when are you two talking to Zeenat?" Asad asked abruptly changing the topic, he to get the situation cleared as soon as possible. He didn't want anyone to think that Rehan and Zoya were getting married. Not even for another minute.

"I'll pop in after work tomorrow and pick you up? We can go talk to them then." Rehan said turning to Zoya who nodded, while Asad ate. He knew he was being unreasonable, he had nothing to be jealous of but apparently everyone thought they should be together so there had to be something there right?

They looked very comfortable with each other, teasing and laughing, and that bothered Asad immensely. So while everyone chatted he solemnly munched on his food, only speaking when spoken to.

To say everyone was tired by the time Rehan left would be an understatement. They all retired to their respective rooms after saying their good nights. Despite being dead tired Asad couldn't sleep. He didn't toss and turn because he didn't want to disturb Zoya but his body was tense, and he was itching to go for a run or something.

"What's wrong?" Zoya finally asked noticing that his breath didn't even out as it always did when he lay down. She turned in his arms so she was facing him. "Are you jet lagged? It's the time difference isn't it?"

"Not really."

"Then what?" She asked caressing his stubbly jaw with her fingers.

"I was just thinking-" Asad started and then stopped.

"About?"

"You and Rehan."

"And?" Zoya asked confused.

"Uh...well. Woh actually...I mean everyone seems to think that you are perfect for each other...uh there must be a, um, reason..."

"So you think there is something going on between us?" Zoya asked quietly, although her she was not loud her tone scared Asad.

"No! Of course not. I am just wondering if there ever was..."

"I told you that you were my first boyfriend and my first kiss." Zoya said.

"Yeah but..."

"I have never thought of him like that." Zoya said. "I don't know why everyone thinks what they do."

"Maybe because you are meant to be with him?" Asad whispered. "I mean...well you said I was your first boyfriend...so you haven't had the chance to test the waters. What if you had dated him...and he was-

"I swear I am going to slap you if you say another word Asad Ahmed Khan." Zoya threatened pulling her face up to his and staring him right in the eye. "I may be new to all of this but I know my own heart and what it wants. If it was him that it wanted you wouldn't be here right now. All I see is you." She said firmly. "But I don't even know why we are talking about this if you could even think otherwise."

"I- I am sorry. It's just that when I see you with him, especially with this whole wedding fiasco, I can almost imagine you two together...and I-"

"You are jealous."

"Very." He admitted.

"You don't need to be."

"I can't help it. Even the remote thought of you being with someone else..."

"Such smooth words coming from the man who couldn't even ask me to stay. I am good for you." She beamed.

"That you are." Asad laughed.

"I need you to know that I love you and only you." She said holding his face between her hands. "We are having curious troublemaking kids aren't we?" She laughed as Asad smiled and nuzzled his beard against her hands making her giggle.

"Many many curious troublemaking kids with your smile."

"And my nose too, yours is kind of big." Zoya teased causing him to laugh.

"I love you." He said.

"Good."

"I am not sleepy." Asad said.

"So?"

"So, you should entertain me, like a good host."

"And how would I do that?"

"I have a few ideas." Asad said grinning mischievously as he rubbed his beard against her cheek making her laugh.

"You want to go shave again?" Zoya asked coyly.

"Oh, is that what we are calling it now?" Asad asked while pulling Zoya on top of him so she was straddling him.

"I don't know what you are talking about." Zoya laughed mischievously placing her hands on his chest.

"I am sure you don't." Asad said sarcastically as her head came closer to his and their lips touched, before Zoya knew what was happening he'd managed to roll her over so she was under him. He kissed her softly before moving his lips along her jaw and nibbling gently down her neck.

"Oh God." Zoya whimpered as he kissed across her collarbone and up the side of her neck, coming back to her lips and sucking the lower one into his mouth as his hand rest on her stomach.

Asad pulled back again and assaulted her neck as he felt Zoya's hands under his shirt, tugging at it. He moved, his lips only moving from her skin long enough to allow her to pull his shirt off.

"What are you doing?" He groaned when she pulled back.

"Admiring my sexy boyfriend." Zoya laughed as her eyes roamed across his chest before returning to his. "Mr. Asad Ahmed Khan, I, Zoya Farooqui, forbid you from wearing a shirt to bed." She smiled making Asad laugh.

"You are something else, you know that?" He asked.

"You say that like it is good thing."

"It is. It makes me love you even more."

"Good. Because I love you more every minute." She laughed.

"Well I love you more every second."

"Well I love you more every millisecond." Zoya smiled.

"What's smaller than a millisecond?" Asad laughed.

"Nanosecond, then picosecond." Zoya laughed.

"Sure, Ms. Know-it-all!" Asad said before kissing her again as her hands ran back and forth across his back as their kiss deepened.

X-X-X-X-X

On the other side of the apartment:

"I can't believe your family thinks you are non-grabby. You are a cuddler." Khushi laughed as Arnav wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into his chest as they lay on the bed.

"I am not. It's just that you are very very grabbable." He said pulling her even closer so that her nose was buried in his chest. 

"I'm not though. Is grabbable even a word?"  Khushi grumbled. 

His arm tightened around her. "You are definitely grabbable. And yes, it's definition is Khushi Gupta." he said his hands trailing down her back. "You've been using unreliable sources for establishing how grabbable you are...But why is anyone except me talking about that." He wondered. "There is no one under your bed either." He teased, having checked under her bed as soon as he'd walked into her room.

"Pshft, I hid them in my closet." Khushi joked.

"Oh of course, I can't see them through your closet, which has glass walls." He laughed.

"Oh man, you caught me." Khushi said causing Arnav to laugh.

"See! I AM FUNNY!" Khushi said.

"You really aren't, you silly girl." Arnav said rubbing his nose against hers.

"I am too." Khushi mumbled pouting.

"Are you pouting?" He laughed. "We can't have that now can we?" He teased before pecking her lips softly with his, before deepening the kiss. It felt good, so good that Khushi gasped.

And that was all the invitation Arnav needed, as his tongue slipped past her lips and touched hers making them both moan quietly. Her hands gripped his shoulders as his hold on her tightened and he plunged his tongue deeper into her mouth. Khushi slid her hands up into his hair. She felt like she was on cloud nine with his tongue doing wicked things to hers and his long, lithe body pressed up against all the right parts of her. His lips left her mouth causing her to take in a huge gulp of breath, he made his way down her neck.

"Is this always going to happen when I pout? I should pout all the time." Khushi giggled.

"You say the randomest things." Arnav said as she yawned. "I see someone is tired."

"Hmmm." She mumbled. "We should sleep, you need to go meet bua tomorrow."

"Okay. Goodnight Khushi Kumari Gupta." Arnav whispered kissing her forehead.

"Goodnight Arnav Singh Raizada." Khushi whispered back before yawning again.

The Next Morning...

Khushi's POV

The next day I woke up with a smile on my face and tucked into a warm chest as the sun shone through my window illuminating the whole room. I looked over at the clock and saw that it was already seven and groaned. We'd have to leave soon if we wanted to make it to Bua's house on time. And we absolutely couldn't be late, Dimple Bua hated tardiness. To an utmost extreme, if I said we would be there by ten, we had to be there by ten, and not a minute later.

I turned my head slightly and smiled at the sight before me, Arnav was sleeping, his mouth slightly open and his hair a mess making him look years younger. If his jaw wasn't so sharp, he'd look like a teenager. His white shirt had ridden up, the silver of his stomach showing and the sad thing is that it instantly made my mind go to the gutter. I felt like I was one of those guys from the 16th century that got turned on when girls showed them their ankles.

I maneuvered myself carefully trying not to wake him up as I got on my knees atop the bed and straddled his waist trying not to put weight on his unsuspecting body. I mentally high fived myself when he didn't move a muscle and stayed sound asleep. He looked so angelic when he slept, how deceitful.

I put my hands on either side of his body as I leaned over him and pecked his lips. He didn't respond so I pressed my lips to his and applied more force to wake him. And suddenly he hummed against my mouth as his lips curved into a smile and one of his hands wound itself into my hair pulling me closer as the other rested on my back. His tongue snaked out to touch mine as his hand trailed down my back. He stopped abruptly when he reached the end of my shirt. His eyes flew open as he propped himself on his elbows. He looked down at my bare legs before lifting the hem of my shirt revealing my black lace underwear.

"Where did your pajamas go?" He asked shocked although his hands caressed my thighs.

"Oh, it was hot so I took them off." I mumbled blushing as I realized I probably took them off in the middle of the night and didn't realize it.

"Interesting...I should find the thermostat and turn the heat up. Maybe everything will make its way to the floor then." He grinned as I gasped and smacked him lightly even though my ovaries were yelling for joy at the suggestion, only if his clothes met the same fate.

"You know, you weren't this perverted when I fell in love with you." I laughed.

He smirked laughing looking like a little boy that got caught with his hands in the cookie jar, but knew he wasn't in trouble.

"You didn't sleep in your underwear back then." He laughed. "I am only a man after all." He said as he squeezed my thigh causing me to shiver and blush.

"Okay Mr. Man. I am going to go make breakfast. What do you want?"

"Hm." He thought. "I am actually craving something sweet, seeing as I can't have any sweets, I think I'll have you." He said his hands trailing up to my stomach. "We could start here and when I'm done licking that, I could -" He stopped and pulled me forward to kiss me again and turned us over so I was laying on the bed and he hovered on top of me.

His hand moved down my sides rubbing circles into my sides causing me to arch my back and push against him. I groaned and threw my head back as he devoured my neck with kisses and bites. Oh god. Right there.

'KHUSHI! BUA! BRUNCH? CAN'T BE LATE!' Zoya screamed inside my head.

Oh shit. I forced my hands to move from where they gripped his hair tightly to his shoulders to push him away. He broke away from my skin to look at me, his eyes dark and his grip on me tightening.

"Arnav, we have to get up." I said. Even though it was the last thing I wanted to do right then. We had plans, and they sadly didn't involve him devouring me.

"No we don't." He murmured kissing my neck again.

I pushed  against him harder and he complied, sadly. "Fine." he mumbled before kissing me chastely once more before sitting up.

"Uh oh." He said his eyes wide.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"Oh, um, nothing." He said looking slightly afraid. "On a scale of one to ten how scary is your bua? 10 being the scariest." Arnav asked.

"She isn't exactly scary...but disciplined. And she hates men, seeing as she hasn't had the best experience with them..." Khushi said.

"Great. She is bound to hate me since I am the man who is planning to take her niece to another country." He groaned.

"Eh." Khushi said not knowing what to say to that. "She'll come around, but we can't be late. And for God's sake, please revert back to you gentleman-y self for the time being, you can go back to, er, this..." I blushed. "After we come back."

He laughed and nodded.

"Now go shower!" I said.

"You should join me, we could save time and water." He grinned as my eyes widened. "Your face right now!" He laughed as he walked towards the bathroom. Great, now on top of imagining him in all his naked glory inside the shower, I was also imagining joining him in all that glory. Maybe I could shower-

'NO NO NO! Bad thoughts Khushi. Focus. Bua, Breakfast, Brunch' Zoya's voice rang out in my head again.

What the f**k. Again. WHY IS ZOYA INSIDE MY HEAD IN THE FIRST PLACE? Hey Devi Maiyaaa, raksha karna. I thought as I passed the mirror, stopping dead in my tracks.There on the side of my neck was a red mark, and it would be clear to everyone as to how that mark came about.

"ARNAV!" I screamed causing him to pop his head out the bathroom door.

"Oh, I see you...saw." He said sheepishly.

"WHAT THE f**k AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THIS HICKEY?" I groaned glaring at him.

A while later...

Zoya's POV

I opened one eye slightly to check the time on the clock which lay beside my bed. It was only nine, I could go back to sleep. I smiled as I felt Asad's arm around my waist and my back pressed taut against his naked warm chest.

I figured he'd still be sleeping considering how long we'd stayed awake talking and making out last night and turned around in his arms only to find him watching me with a smile on his face.

"Oh!" I said surprised causing him to chuckle. I smiled and relaxed against him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Good Morning." I mumbled.

"Hm, I must be doing something right since you're actually smiling this early in the morning." He teased a smug grin on his face as my face settled into a pout. "Ah, that's more like the Zoya I know."

"Jerk." I said shoving him roughly causing him to laugh.

"Good Morning." He said as he looked at me, his expression changing from that smug smile into something more intense and loving. He leaned forward and pressed his lips to mine tenderly. It was sweet, and the perfect kiss to start off the day with.

"How long have you been up?" I asked surprised.

"Since 8:15 when Arnav and Khushi slammed the door before they left." Asad said laughing.

"Oh yeah, they are going to meet Bua!"

"Hmmm." He said kissing me again. It was only when he removed his lips that I realized it was first thing in the morning and I had morning breath, plus I am sure I looked rather less than attractive. My teeth and hair needed to be brushed, I needed a shower and sadly stubble still grew on my armpits and legs. And that wasn't sexy.

I sadly pulled away and got up causing Asad to frown and his eyebrows to crease.

"Bathroom." I said answering his silent question. "You can stay in bed and sleep."

"There's no point if you're not in it." He said stretching causing all the muscles in his torso to ripple, and further expose how low his pajama bottoms hung, allowing me a delicious view of that V that led into his pajamas and his hip bones. Mouth starting to water, I decided it was best to get out of there before I jumped him.

I need a cold, cold shower.

Chapter 28: Page 27 

Edited by astonm - 10 years ago
faariah22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i always wanted to be first, and now i am๐Ÿ˜†

awesome update๐Ÿ˜Š

Asad and Zoya... โค๏ธ

their part in Classified Love s so much better than their story in the actual serial๐Ÿ˜† i love that you made Zoya a 'real' person with stubble on her legs and armpits lol

really hope Bua likes Arnav, but that she gives him abit of a hard time first๐Ÿ˜‰

thanks for the PM๐Ÿค—
Edited by faariah22 - 10 years ago
Homeslice thumbnail
Yayyy! Fabulous update! Why am i blushing? โ˜บ๏ธ

I feel like a hormonal kid right now. ๐Ÿคฃ

Thanks for a lovely chapter! <3

-Nisha
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
it was a mouth watering aka sexy update