I’m glad that not just online audience, but characters in this show are also humiliating these so called besht leads 


Page
of
1I’m glad that not just online audience, but characters in this show are also humiliating these so called besht leads 


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wow these is gold🥳 These 2 deserves such humiliation. I wish there chappals instead of paper balls😆😆Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
I’m glad that not just online audience, but characters in this show are also humiliating these so called besht leads


Both ATP


Finally ek worthy episode milega dekhne ko abheekmaan ka. Inki beizati alag sukoon degi kal.
precap mein asli rishta Wali feeling mil rahi thi.Originally posted by: MaNaN_Humesha
Finally ek worthy episode milega dekhne ko abheekmaan ka. Inki beizati alag sukoon degi kal.