Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: divc

Must you start your nonsense everywhere🤔

🥱 Ooh who's talking about nonsense...
Rumz_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Closed...

YAWN, do whatever you like.. Not like I care.. Don't write me an essay...🥱Your shit is not required.. Let's stop what??? You were the one who came in here with your crap and mentioning JSG , didn't you?? I guess you forgot.. Watch it or not.. I frankly, DON'T GIVE A DAMN... I can live with you not watching... I don't think I'm doing anyone a favor by posting the videos or vice versa.. You do go looking for my posts...

Rumz_12 thumbnail
Dude Chill... I just came here for the scenes... Why get VIOLENT . Just tried being friendly but looks like people here don't have a good sense of humour. I know i aint doing any favour by watching scenes here but for me u r, by uploading them 😆 . And what makes u think I go around searching for ur posts... Too bad dat U "THINK" so. And I guess the world doesn't go around according to ur THINKING Edited by Mr_Mrs.KSG - 10 years ago
Rumz_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mr_Mrs.KSG

Dude Chill... I just came here for the scenes... Why get VIOLENT . looks like people here don't have a good sense of humour. I know i aint doing any favour by watching scenes here but for me u r, by uploading them 😆 . And what makes u think I go around searching for ur posts... Too bad dat U "THINK" so. And I guess the world doesn't go around according to ur THINKING

Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank You ! Keep uploading =) it becomes so hard to watch qubool hai on the net  
MayurnASYA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow...thank u so much...🤗
im waiting for them...😳
keep uploading 
Maaneet099 thumbnail
wohoo! it was only yesterday I was so frustrated that there were no exclusive AsYa scenes... shanks sho musch ðŸ˜³